The Cyber Ninjas certified Biden in Az.

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

The Cyber Ninjas certified Biden in Az.

Postby Kurt » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:38 pm

A useless Cyber Security company.

It seems their grift was a smart one:

1. Appeal to Trumpy idiots.
2. Get paid.
3. Certify Election for winner anyway because their methods would never survive a real audit.
4. Go back to Florida.
5. Buy Boat.
6. Name Boat something relating to how they were able to buy the boat like "Thank$ Dip$hit$"

Its looks like the Coup attempt is trying to move back to Georgia now.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: The Cyber Ninjas certified Biden in Az.

Postby seektravelinfo » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:43 pm

They are a run-away train. What will it take for them to give up? Besides making it illegal for people to vote in the first place?

The 2024 election is going to be …. I don’t know. Shudder to think.

My hope is that the more they push the stronger the GOTV goes, and that people vote in record numbers. We had a mayoral primary last week and the turnout was abysmal. My boy Kucinich ran, came in third. Got my vote for old times sake.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:25 pm

Eventually they are just gonna be like: "Biden won but Trump should still be President"

But I am sure the excuse will be "Cyber Ninjas were a Demoncrat plot!" Or "They were scared of going against an acting president".

I think they came to their conclusion not based on counting since I believe they did not really count votes, but rather to avoid sued for never doing a forensic examination.

As far as giving up goes I am going to guess they will never give up until jailed or dead. Luckily for them the "left" is no where near as tyranical as they say since real tyrants would never let questioning of authority go without a violent response.....like Trump did when a legitimate election questioned his authority.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:10 pm

https://www.businessinsider.com/cyber-n ... dit-2021-7

$150k from AZ Taxpayers and $5.7 million from Trump chumps. After the main players get their cut.

Thats some pretty good trickle-down. I bet $20 to $30 million was raised.

One reason to keep doing this is to win power and then be able to rip off taxpayers directly with shit projects destined to go nowhere but the problem is finding people with the right combination of greed and skill to pull this shit off. So far they got the greed part down.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:35 am

Yeah sure they are fools.

So were the Dems who tried to continually overturn Trump's election.

This isn't a problem specific to Repubs.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:37 pm

ROB wrote:Yeah sure they are fools.

So were the Dems who tried to continually overturn Trump's election.

This isn't a problem specific to Repubs.

Two teams exhibiting bad behavior do not excuse one anothers bad behavior.

Plus I dont remember an actual ongoing coup attempt by the dems nor did they say the voting system was flawed. They hoped that the electoral college would not cast their votes for Trump.
They never tried to reinstall Obama or place Hillary in the Oval Office even with "Russiagate".

Nor did they try to use the storming of the capitol to buy time for the Supreme court to stop the election
https://www.politicususa.com/2021/09/26 ... ction.html
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:16 pm

Yeah, you're right. Their behaviour was totally normal. lol
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:24 pm

Brooks Brothers riot
Duration November 22, 2000
Location Miami-Dade County, Florida
Motive Disrupt recount of votes in the 2000 United States presidential election
Target Officials canvassing the vote
The Brooks Brothers riot was a demonstration at a meeting of election canvassers in Miami-Dade County, Florida, on November 22, 2000, during a recount of votes made during the 2000 United States presidential election, with the goal of shutting down the recount. After demonstrations and acts of violence, local officials shut down the recount early.

The name referenced the protesters' corporate attire; described by Paul Gigot in an editorial for The Wall Street Journal as "50-year-old white lawyers with cell phones and Hermès ties," differentiating them from local citizens concerned about vote counting.[1] Many of the demonstrators were Republican staffers.[2] Both Roger Stone and Brad Blakeman take credit for managing the riot from a command post, although their accounts contradict each other.[2] Republican New York Representative John E. Sweeney[3] gave the signal that started the riot, telling an aide to "shut it down".[4][5]
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:42 pm

I think Rob is trying to say that both parties are equally villianous when it comes to contesting election results.

You know, the same way both the Nazis and Weimar Republic did bad things. Inaction of Weimar in Ruhr lead to about 100 deaths, which is pretty much the same thing as a Nazi takeover followed by WWII and the holocaust.

So I guess we should treat both parties equally.
Lol.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:49 pm

Kurt wrote:I think Rob is trying to say that both parties are equally villianous when it comes to contesting election results.

You know, the same way both the Nazis and Weimar Republic did bad things. Inaction of Weimar in Ruhr lead to about 100 deaths, which is pretty much the same thing as a Nazi takeover followed by WWII and the holocaust.

Lol.

Btw. Talking about the Ruhr occupation until The Dawes Plan was adopted (1921 to 1925) not the Ruhr Civil War.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Chimborazo » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:50 pm

I'm guessing that the contents of the report will be something like "Well, Biden won, but there was a lot of cheating we couldn't find, so really, Trump won."

The whole point wasn't to overturn the results, it was to further destroy confidence in the election process and undermine our elections. They're playing the semi long game to cheat like hell.
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:21 am

Kurt wrote:I think Rob is trying to say that both parties are equally villianous when it comes to contesting election results.

Lol.

Yes, you're literally Nazis - that's exactly what I am saying. Thank you for not being utterly disingenuous with your assessment. You're a real breath of fresh air. /s

Actually I am saying that in 2016, the Dems held the record for the most retarded reaction to a legitimate election victory.

Republicans have since retaken the mantle.

Expect a solid comeback from the Dems if Trump wins in 2024.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:20 pm

But is the MAGA voting bloc really that formidable? I think not, thus the transparently spurious efforts to rewrite voting regulations or enact theatrics of audit/recounts such as what took place in Arizona.

Desperate, but not formidable, though desperation can be a danger.

We may be in for a whole generation of this shit, we’re about halfway through it now, but maybe the backlash from the youth of tomorrow will be huge, and will make the youth revolt of the ‘60’s look like a cakewalk.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:22 pm

ROB wrote:Yes, you're literally Nazis - that's exactly what I am saying. Thank you for not being utterly disingenuous with your assessment. You're a real breath of fresh air. /s

Actually I am saying that in 2016, the Dems held the record for the most retarded reaction to a legitimate election victory.

Republicans have since retaken the mantle.

Expect a solid comeback from the Dems if Trump wins in 2024.

That action was hoping that the electors chose Clinton over Trump to reflect the fact that she won the popular vote but lost the election.

That is why the electoral college is dumb. Someone can win the election with a minority of votes and someone who won the election either way can not win if the electors choose to have them not win.

By law, it is a legitimate hope. One that the Trumpers had as well.

Trump will be in jail, dead or in another country by 2024 anyway. If he gets killed he will get killed by one of the many loonies he fucked over trying to stay in the game in 2024.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe