Who is getting tracked by Bill Gates?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Who is getting tracked by Bill Gates?

Postby Darcy » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:21 pm

ReptilianKittenEater wrote:
Anyone react to any other vaccines? Some people react to Yellow Fever but I had no problem with it. I seem to recall minor side effects from another one, maybe Japanese Encephalitis. A Hep A booster about 20 years ago made my arm feel like it had fallen off.

Flying EMS and all the travel, I think I've got every shot going. Was able to weasel out of the anthrax on a job last year, as "they" missed it and I didn't remind them. Never took any antimalarials either, even though I spent almost in decade in sub-Saharan Africa. My buddy took it constantly for twenty years (mostly working Uganda) and no ill effects, but I skipped.

Only bad reaction was Typherix. Got my typhoid shot for a Papua New Guinea job in the afternoon, and was out with the wife and folks for a nice dinner in Montreal. It hit hard and fast. On the walk back to my apartment I had to drop drawers and paint an alley downtown.

Dead arm from the moderna for 12 hours but that was it.
Darcy
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:21 pm

Got the booster a couple of days ago. 2G+ measures in place in France and parts of Germany, we'll follow.

Omicron isn't swamping our ICUs, optimists think this sh!t is all over.
Don’t worry, they make coffins in your size.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe