#AustraliaHasFallen

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Re:

Postby Kurt » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:41 pm

Tarkan wrote:
el3so wrote:
Tarkan wrote: Fucking vaxx Nazis
You sound unhinged.

Lots of videos of gestapo tactics in Australia (and elsewhere) where the police are beating the shit out of anti-vaxx mandate protesters, people not wearing their masks, etc.

For a virus that has a 99.9% survival rate.

So you say that there are videos of cops beating up people for not wearing a mask? Like walking down the street not wearing a mask and a cop comes up and beats them?

Not maskless person is asked to put on a mask in a grocery store, they throw a hissy snit and the cops drag them out?

Here is a guy who did not get beaten up at all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX4alrXnkWg

I am sure there are many examples in Oz of their dipshits doing stuff like this and not getting their asses kicked either.

I once got my ass kicked by cops for protesting the Iraq war in 2003 at a legally permitted rally. They just came in and beat people up and hauled about 1/2 of them to jail.

People loved it when anti-war protesters got beat up. Why the change of heart over anti-mask people getting beat up?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:07 pm

Tarkan wrote: gestapo tactics
Tarkan wrote:the police are beating the shit out of

You might want to look into actual gestapo procedures before spouting juvenile nonsense because it sure does not help strengthen any argument you are trying to make.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby ROB » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:43 am

el3so wrote:
Tarkan wrote: gestapo tactics
Tarkan wrote:the police are beating the shit out of

You might want to look into actual gestapo procedures before spouting juvenile nonsense because it sure does not help strengthen any argument you are trying to make.

Literally Hitler, dude.

Literally Hitler.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:38 pm

Tarkan wrote: China doesn't really have to do an amphibious invasion. All they have to do is effect a naval embargo and starve the island out. They have the area denial tech in terms of missiles to effectively keep America out of the area (outside of subs) or face the choice of risking a carrier air group, which I don't think the US would do. They can destroy the Taiwanese air force with their surface to surface missiles.
Thing is, the US Navy has a couple of those carrier groups. There being only one mainland China, they would be risking a whole lot more in that kind of gamble.

I don't see it happening anytime soon, but I will admit I am not up to speed on that whole side of the world.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: #AustraliaHasFallen

Postby Kurt » Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:46 am

Starve the island out.

Its a continent. Small, continent wise but big country wise.

And Oz ranks as "Beyond Self Sufficient" as far as food production goes meaning they produce over 110% of the food they consume in total calories.

China is marginally self-suffient. Meaning they can feed their population as long they they do not do something dumb like support a naval blockade of a small continent.

This stuff is pretty easy to look up. I am getting drunk andhave been smoking weed since 4pm and this was no effort at all.

Where are you getting this stuff? This is acquired, categorized and sorted ignorance .... It doesnt just come from 1000 magas banging away at typewrters.
The collapse of Oz is a total MAGA thing too....cmon spill...where did you get it from?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:18 am

Tarkan's post was referring to Taiwan, not Australia. Must be good ganja ;-)
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Kurt » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:56 am

el3so wrote:Tarkan's post was referring to Taiwan, not Australia. Must be good ganja ;-)

It is.

Yeah Taiwan could be starved out with a few rowboats and and airgun.

35% of calories produced on the island.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:54 am

China is #3 on the military power index score.

#4, 5 and 6 are India, Japan and Sth Korea.

We still got this covered.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:56 pm

ROB wrote:China is #3 on the military power index score.

Seems a silly index if the top 5 doesn't include France and the UK, what with both having the subs as well as the nuclear missiles.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby ROB » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:06 am

el3so wrote:

Seems a silly index if the top 5 doesn't include France and the UK, what with both having the subs as well as the nuclear missiles.

I know it's difficult for you, but pretend there is this place called "not Europe" where people who live there don't even think about Europe.

Europeans have always had difficulty with this concept.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:21 am

Yes, people are always failing to factor in the Non-Europe League of Nations, led by the triumvirate of Nauru, Monaco and Antartica. Threats of sunburn, loaded dice and ice shelf calving deserve the same consideration as immolation by ballistic missile subs.

Once again ROB, too many words, poorly chosen and not really responsive to el3so's statement.

"HONK!", remember? we've talked about this before. If you keep peeing in an ever shrinking sandbox, soon even cats won't shit in it. Then you'll be alone, like you finally were at, well, you know.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:02 am

Shhh, nobody tell him where Monaco is.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:50 pm

ROB wrote:pretend there is this place called "not Europe" where people who live there don't even think about Europe.
Nah mate, that little list you posted is dogshit and you know it.
Even if it was an "Asian-Pacific only military power index score", it seems off.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Tarkan » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:32 pm

We still got this covered.

I don't think the US could beat China in a protracted war at this point, especially a non-nuclear one.

I don't even know if the US could survive if China simply implemented an embargo on us. We get something like 80% of our raw pharmaceutical compounds from them. Going to be a lot of dead Americans who can't get their chemo or diabetes meds if China decides to cut us off. Not to mention a sizable chunk of our manufacturing supply chain depends on raw and unfinished goods from China.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Re:

Postby ROB » Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:32 am

el3so wrote:
ROB wrote:pretend there is this place called "not Europe" where people who live there don't even think about Europe.
Nah mate, that little list you posted is dogshit and you know it.
Even if it was an "Asian-Pacific only military power index score", it seems off.

You should write them a sternly worded letter.

https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.php
ROB
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe