Listen Up Snowflakes!

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Listen Up Snowflakes!

Postby Kurt » Sat May 28, 2022 3:10 pm

It's scary in there. I'm staying outside.

---An image I saw with the"Punisher" logo as an American flag.

Made me laugh.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Listen Up Snowflakes!

Postby Kurt » Sat May 28, 2022 3:23 pm

On a serious note: I was talking to a HS friend of mine who said that Uvalde was a big giant fuck up that happened from the top down. Like an active shooter that switches to barricaded is to still be considered an active shooter.
And if the school cop had been there and the door that he entered in would have been locked ...
Apparently without guidance and procedure they are supposed to protect themselves first, and since they were not going into face AR15 guy the closest danger they faced was angry parents....so tasers out, cuffs on and asshats worn.
He also said that Texas has a tendency for nepotism in local police departments with very little requirements other than being only 18 in some places.
As I have said before, soibois, betas, snowflakes and liberal pussies have much more actual bravery than their critics.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Sun May 29, 2022 3:20 am

Uvalde was a fuck up of monumental proportions.

Ramos made threats to shoot up his school 4 years prior. Nothing was done.

Ramos apparently made threats more or less continually to rape and kill girls / people. Nothing was done.

Ramos wrecked his car and proceeded to shoot *outside the school* for 12 minutes before entering the school.

He entered the school through an exit that had been propped open.

He made entry into two adjoining school rooms through a door that had been left open *by a teacher* during the fucking lockdown. Because she forgot her phone or some bullshit.

Cops entered the school building 4 minutes after Ramos, but retreated immediately after taking fire. The DPS spokesperson said the reasoning was "they could have been shot, they could have been killed!" Within very short order, there were 6 and then 19 cops in the hallway outside of the classroom where Ramos and the students were.

Despite BORTAC, US Marshals, DPS troopers, Ulvalde city cops, and Ulvade sheriff's deputies all being on scene, for some reason the Incident Commander was Pete Arredondo, the Police Chief for the Uvalde Independent School District. Arredondo was the dumbfuck that decided it was a barricade situation, not an active shooter incident, despite Ramos still going around and shooting kids, despite kids still bleeding out.

The BORTAC agents that made entry? Did it against orders.

Over 60 cops were on scene, most of them kitted out like they were going to storm Fallujah, and most of them, instead of bravely charging in and saving some kids at the risk of their life took the much safer job of arresting parents who were pissed off at the inaction of the cops who were supposed to protect and save their kids.

Those are the guys we are supposed to have protecting us when we give up our guns.

No fucking thank you.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby sparrow » Sun May 29, 2022 5:29 am

Be brave, always be brave
sparrow
Canadia

Postby snaark » Sun May 29, 2022 6:41 am

Yup, this definitely wouldn't have happened if the cops hadn't fucked up. The cops are really the problem here. And teachers. Better give them some guns.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sun May 29, 2022 8:08 am

Arm fetuses.

Fucking commies.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun May 29, 2022 2:32 pm

snaark wrote:Yup, this definitely wouldn't have happened if the cops hadn't fucked up. The cops are really the problem here. And teachers. Better give them some guns.

Yep.
Cant mention the systemic repression of blacks after Reconstruction (AKA Critical Race Theory) and can get arrested for giving advice to a trans kid that may lead to HRT. They probably can get arrested and fined for helping a kid toward getting an abortion

BUT

they must also now shoot school gunmen.

If Teachers shot whomever says they need to be armed that would probably solve a multitude of other problems.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Sun May 29, 2022 5:40 pm

Ahem, before we go all in on arming teachers, maybe we should lock the fucking doors and the cops shouldn’t wait an hour outside the door while kids are getting murdered. And maybe we should try those things before punishing 100 million Americans who haven’t broken the law.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Sun May 29, 2022 7:19 pm

Tarkan wrote:Ahem, before we go all in on arming teachers, maybe we should lock the fucking doors and the cops shouldn’t wait an hour outside the door while kids are getting murdered. And maybe we should try those things before punishing 100 million Americans who haven’t broken the law.

Or maybe you should just realise what literally every other developed country in the world figured out decades ago, which is that giving the general public unfettered access to military weapons is a really, really bad idea. You shouldn't need to lock the doors to the school and they sure as fuck shouldn't need armed guards!

I've no doubt that there are 100 million gun owners in America who are responsible, law abiding citizens. The trouble is, there will always be a few cunts who are not. That is inevitable. So the question is: is a mass shooting every couple of months a price worth paying so that 100 million responsible gun owners can keep their hobby?* Because that's all it is - a hobby - like playing golf or building model train sets or whatever.

* Answering yes to this question makes you a sociopath.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Sun May 29, 2022 8:00 pm

How is having the ability to protect self and property a hobby?
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby snaark » Sun May 29, 2022 8:26 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:How is having the ability to protect self and property a hobby?

If you think having a gun is about self defence you are willfully ignorant of the facts.

The only reason someone owns a gun is because they like guns. All the other reasons are bullshit.

https://youtu.be/0rR9IaXH1M0
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon May 30, 2022 12:18 am

Self protection should always be a right. Once we are made, by law, to suffer harm for someone else or for something else we will therefore have no rights.

But an AR-15 makes it so even an armed citizen might not have a chance to defend themselves even while toting an AR -15 at walmart.

When I was 12 we learned shooting and firearm safety in school gym class. M-16s were available then on the surpkus market. We jokingly asked our instructor when we could use M-16s and he said "never. No responsible person would sell an M-16 to a member of the public without military training and no instructor would risk having a class of M-16 users in case a user was mentally unstable and homicidal.
Then we were told that jokes are not tolerated on the firing range and we would have to do 20 laps after instruction. Another joke would lead to getting kicked out of class and our parents called.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby rickshaw92 » Mon May 30, 2022 1:27 pm

snaark wrote:
rickshaw92 wrote:How is having the ability to protect self and property a hobby?

If you think having a gun is about self defence you are willfully ignorant of the facts.

The only reason someone owns a gun is because they like guns. All the other reasons are bullshit.

https://youtu.be/0rR9IaXH1M0

That's just silly.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby seektravelinfo » Mon May 30, 2022 5:16 pm

America Is A Gun

England is a cup of tea.
France, a wheel of ripened brie.
Greece, a short, squat olive tree.
America is a gun.

Brazil is football on the sand.
Argentina, Maradona's hand.
Germany, an oompah band.
America is a gun.

Holland is a wooden shoe.
Hungary, a goulash stew.
Australia, a kangaroo.
America is a gun.

Japan is a thermal spring.
Scotland is a highland fling.
Oh, better to be anything
than America as a gun.”

― Brian Bilston
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Mon May 30, 2022 10:34 pm

Kurt wrote: and he said "never. No responsible person would sell an M-16 to a member of the public without military training and no instructor would risk having a class of M-16 users in case a user was mentally unstable and homicidal.

Quaint. Sounds like those people that believed the invention of the machine gun would be the end of all wars.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe