Fake Electors or Legitimate Electors?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Fake Electors or Legitimate Electors?

Postby Kurt » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:45 am

The FBI is investigating them as fake.

https://www.8newsnow.com/i-team/i-team- ... stigation/

I am curious what those who believe Biden stole the election from Trump believe if the "fake electors" are the real electors?

Either way they seem to be closing in. My guess is that the main people, like Trump, are gonna skate. Simply because the Democrats dream of being the Left wing of the corporatist party again and if all the MAGA leaders go to jail they will have to deal with progressives in their own party.

But fucking over Republican leaders in flyover states is fine.

Texas Republicans have declared themselves insurrectionists....that will probably be ignored until it cant be.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Fake Electors or Legitimate Electors?

Postby vagabond » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:24 pm

Kurt wrote:
Texas Republicans have declared themselves insurrectionists....that will probably be ignored until it cant be.

You're probably right, unfortunately, about your other points.

That Texas GOP platform statement was a doozy.
"If you were born near someplace called "The Erg of ____" you lost the lottery." - Kurt the Wise

"If you're stupid, the whole world is a dangerous place." - friendlyskies
vagabond
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:29 pm

https://www.mediafire.com/file/g79xlbwb ... bwbubqzm5b

This is the plan to prove election fraud.

Man, it is a mess. It depends on Qsnatch being used on QNAP storage devices, a AWS s3 bucket getting compromised by China in Frankfort Germany (SyCTL, the company that they claimed got compromised does not have any cloud infrastructure in Germany or offices in Germany) and it also requires "Air Gap Myth" meaning that there is no Air Gap between the compromised equipment and The Secretary of State.

If I suspected a compromised system and submitted a plan like this I would be shit canned. Possibly with a polite request to stop drinking.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby vagabond » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:05 pm

Kurt wrote:https://www.mediafire.com/file/g79xlbwbubqzm5b/Congressional_Election_Fraud_Briefing_4JAN2021_v20Diseminationpptx.pdf/file?dkey=g79xlbwbubqzm5b

Man, it is a mess. It depends on Qsnatch being used on QNAP storage devices, a AWS s3 bucket getting compromised by China in Frankfort Germany (SyCTL, the company that they claimed got compromised does not have any cloud infrastructure in Germany or offices in Germany) and it also requires "Air Gap Myth" meaning that there is no Air Gap between the compromised equipment and The Secretary of State.

If I suspected a compromised system and submitted a plan like this I would be shit canned. Possibly with a polite request to stop drinking.

I saw Pelton (remember that guy? ;-) ) link to a bunch of these in a thread today. https://twitter.com/RYP__/status/1542503607345348611

As everyone keeps saying, at least these people weren't competent at couping. What is worrisome is that viruses learn and change and next time might be different.
"If you were born near someplace called "The Erg of ____" you lost the lottery." - Kurt the Wise

vagabond
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:30 pm

vagabond wrote:
Kurt wrote:https://www.mediafire.com/file/g79xlbwbubqzm5b/Congressional_Election_Fraud_Briefing_4JAN2021_v20Diseminationpptx.pdf/file?dkey=g79xlbwbubqzm5b

I saw Pelton (remember that guy? ;-) ) link to a bunch of these in a thread today. https://twitter.com/RYP__/status/1542503607345348611

As everyone keeps saying, at least these people weren't competent at couping. What is worrisome is that viruses learn and change and next time might be different.

That's where I got it from too.

And not only where they not competent they did ZERO forensics. They just saw "QNAP" and "Then a Magic Bridge is Created by Beans and Trolls" and therefor the election was stolen.

Then when they see this they will point to some new graph or chart that "proves" it

What is funny is Mike Lindell, someone who I am pretty sure is Schizophrenic, setting the pace for this stuff. Schizophrenics believe a delusion is self evident. One guy I worked with believed Witches were living in the wall of our house and then would come out at night and plan to kill high school Cheerleaders of Waukon Wisconsin. When I would ask "Where in the wall?" the answer was "everywhere" and "where specifically?" he would go over to a point at the wall and say "here". I removed the wood paneling and say "see, no Witches" and he said "Fuck you, they are here. It's obvious"

For some reason, in my 20s , I thought I could cure a Schizophrenic by removing fake wood paneling from a wall as if he would say "damn, how silly of me. Thank you for showing me the error of my judgement. I will now walk around town not yelling to myself"

A more seasoned social worker would tell him "I know you hear Witches in the wall and you can talk to us about it at anytime, but remember we do not hear or see the Witches and if the Witches begin to interfere with the quality of your life we will have to get you extra help beyond just talking to us"

What that really said was "you are welcome to your delusion but if it gets destructive for you or for anyone else we will commit you and have you shot up with Haldol and reset your brain until we have to do it again"

That's what needs to be done with Lindell, but he's rich and able to do sane people things so his destructiveness to himself and others just coasts along.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby vagabond » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:42 pm

Man, you're going to have to write some memoirs one day. Always interesting stories.

Taking a step back for a broader look, do you think that even if you aren't clinically schizophrenic that such things can infect a society at large? It just seems that there's a core of people that may have mental illness but, given the Internet, that has been able to be spread and infect a large swath of people into believing a lot of the this Q BS and other crap. That then gets weaponized by people that aren't delusional but can utilize this for their own ends. What frightens me is when more and more of that stuff gets normalized and creeps out to people that wouldn't care otherwise. I feel that the GOP has pushed that Overton window as far as they can as fast as they can for so much.

Makes me think not only of the history of 20th century fascism but other shit like The Dancing Plague.

vagabond
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe