NESARA \ GESARA?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

NESARA \ GESARA?

Postby Kurt » Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:00 pm

Never heard of this.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.6543374

I suppose this is the logic behind all those "Cancel Debt Now" ads?

For those who don't want to click on the link: An idiot claimed that debts were wiped away with "secret legislation" that was passed on 9/11 so that's why no one knows about it and a world wide version of the law (GESARA) was also passed and that is why the dumb Canadian was able to legally claim the same Bullshit as her moron American neighbors have.

Cultural transfer of dumb shit is kind of funny but nothing beats Hindu Nationalists getting other English language speakers to drink their own piss to cure COVID.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: NESARA \ GESARA?

Postby Tarkan » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:41 pm

Sovereign Citizens of the World Unite!
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:58 pm

Tarkan wrote:Sovereign Citizens of the World Unite!

That's what is weird about it (to me) I know the S.C movement and stuff they claim and I remember that they had a claim that no debts were valid because it was not gold or something.

The one S.C. I knew did go on and tell me about how I could claim US laws did not cover me and he said he used the same methods to avoid taxes and traffic tickets. He had a confidence about his claims that made me wonder if the rest of us really were just chumps. (this was 2001) Then a few months later the hosts of the first "online people" I had met in real life told me they had to kick him out of their house because he never left after the gathering. He just sort of stayed and drank their beer and ate their food because it turned out he was homeless due to being evicted after claiming, as an S.C, that he had squatters rights.

Didn't fly.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:15 pm

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:Sovereign Citizens of the World Unite!

That's what is weird about it (to me) I know the S.C movement and stuff they claim and I remember that they had a claim that no debts were valid because it was not gold or something.

The one S.C. I knew did go on and tell me about how I could claim US laws did not cover me and he said he used the same methods to avoid taxes and traffic tickets. He had a confidence about his claims that made me wonder if the rest of us really were just chumps. (this was 2001) Then a few months later the hosts of the first "online people" I had met in real life told me they had to kick him out of their house because he never left after the gathering. He just sort of stayed and drank their beer and ate their food because it turned out he was homeless due to being evicted after claiming, as an S.C, that he had squatters rights.

Didn't fly.

Yeah, from what I read, the whole premise is based on a couple of different things, the difference between being a citizen of the United States, and "an American Citizen", one is taxable, the other is not, and the classes of activities the US gov is allowed to tax under the Constitution.

All that may be well and true, but if you don't pay your taxes long enough, men with guns will come to arrest you, a US attorney will prosecute you, and then a judge will sentence you.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe