Who Is the Mole?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Who Is the Mole?

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:25 pm

Jared Kushner
Melania Trump
A household staffer
A sloppy lawyer from Trump’s ever changing legal team
Two Men and a Truck
The ghost of Ivana who would have preferred to spend eternity at Mar A Lago, NOT New Jersey for chrissakes
User avatar
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 6086
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:18 am
Location: clevelandia

Re: Who Is the Mole?

Postby Kurt » Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:54 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:Jared Kushner
Melania Trump
A household staffer
A sloppy lawyer from Trump’s ever changing legal team
Two Men and a Truck
The ghost of Ivana who would have preferred to spend eternity at Mar A Lago, NOT New Jersey for chrissakes


If Trump gets arrested and those candidates who are running on the "Poor Trump is persecuted, so send me money" type campaigns have the most to gain from Leader getting busted.

So my conspiracy theory is "DeSantis has a mole, that mole ratted Trump out" That way DeSantis gets to be in the lead but gets to be in the 2024 lead by not debating or competing against Trump.

I think the other possibility is a Regular Jackoff who cleans stuff was horrified by what they saw and ratted him out since there are Corporate protections for whistleblowers in case they are caught.

The bad news is that Trump's supporters are violent, crazy and vengeful. If it would not be for Long COVID we would probably have a lot more wheezers storming places.

Like that guy did in Cincinnati.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 21228
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: Who Is the Mole?

Postby Tarkan » Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:00 pm

I think the "mole" is FISA surveillance which probably never ended on Trump or his family or his associates or his house cleaners.

OR said another way, I think the mole is made up bullshit, but it is a pretty common tactic that law enforcement uses to get groups to turn on each other as they try to figure out who is the rat.

The real danger here isn't that Trump's crazy followers will storm the Capitol building again, it's that the governments stupid actions propel Trump's support into helping him win the GOP nomination and the Presidency again. Right now, head to head based on the polls, Biden loses to Trump.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
User avatar
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5831
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Texas

Re: Who Is the Mole?

Postby Kurt » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:02 am

They were looking for Nuclear Weapons documents.
Didnt mean he had them but they were looking.

I suppose every ex president they serve a search warrant on should contain that as something they look for.
After my OT Sec job I became convinced Trump was a Russian asset. So, maybe it was worse than I thought.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 21228
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: Who Is the Mole?

Postby vagabond » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:20 am

Kurt wrote:They were looking for Nuclear Weapons documents.
Didnt mean he had them but they were looking.

I suppose every ex president they serve a search warrant on should contain that as something they look for.
After my OT Sec job I became convinced Trump was a Russian asset. So, maybe it was worse than I thought.


Recommend "Hiding in Plain Sight" by Sarah Kendzior. Dude was definitely linked with Russia/Russian mob, even if it was just for money laundering purposes via real estate.

There's another book I haven't read (only the Kindle sample) called "American Kompromat", which mentioned some people that so happened to be linked with folks that worked at the real estate firm I was contracted at (they definitely had Kushner/Trump contracts plus a mysterious history).
Last edited by vagabond on Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If you were born near someplace called "The Erg of ____" you lost the lottery." - Kurt the Wise

"If you're stupid, the whole world is a dangerous place." - friendlyskies
User avatar
vagabond
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5243
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:20 pm
Location: LA

Re: Who Is the Mole?

Postby Tarkan » Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:15 am

vagabond wrote:
Kurt wrote:They were looking for Nuclear Weapons documents.
Didnt mean he had them but they were looking.

I suppose every ex president they serve a search warrant on should contain that as something they look for.
After my OT Sec job I became convinced Trump was a Russian asset. So, maybe it was worse than I thought.


Recommend "Hiding in Plain Sight" by Sarah Kendzior. Dude was definitely linked with shady people, even if it was just for money laundering purposes via real estate.

There's another book I haven't read (only the Kindle sample) called "American Kompromat", which mentioned some people that so happened to be linked with folks that worked at the real estate firm I was contracted at (they definitely had Kushner/Trump contracts plus a mysterious history).


Pretty much every President is linked to some shady people.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
User avatar
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5831
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Texas

Re: Who Is the Mole?

Postby vagabond » Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:24 am

Tarkan wrote:
vagabond wrote:
Kurt wrote:They were looking for Nuclear Weapons documents.
Didnt mean he had them but they were looking.

I suppose every ex president they serve a search warrant on should contain that as something they look for.
After my OT Sec job I became convinced Trump was a Russian asset. So, maybe it was worse than I thought.


Recommend "Hiding in Plain Sight" by Sarah Kendzior. Dude was definitely linked with shady people, even if it was just for money laundering purposes via real estate.

There's another book I haven't read (only the Kindle sample) called "American Kompromat", which mentioned some people that so happened to be linked with folks that worked at the real estate firm I was contracted at (they definitely had Kushner/Trump contracts plus a mysterious history).


Pretty much every President is linked to some shady people.


Edited to be more specific.

Twitter is all atwitter with this mole guessing game as well (and this whole 'possibly nuke info' angle). Seeing people guess one of the kids or Kushner, so seeks may be onto something.
"If you were born near someplace called "The Erg of ____" you lost the lottery." - Kurt the Wise

"If you're stupid, the whole world is a dangerous place." - friendlyskies
User avatar
vagabond
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5243
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:20 pm
Location: LA

Re: Who Is the Mole?

Postby Kurt » Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:10 pm

Tarkan wrote:
Pretty much every President is linked to some shady people.


Not really. Many were. Others like Bush II had links to people who had links to shady people. Clinton had links to sleazy people as he was one himself.

Trump is actually more similar to Clinton than any other president and I do not doubt that if Clinton were born into money he would have probably been similar to Trump (and if Trump had been born in Hot Springs he might have been similar to Clinton)

But that is the kind of justification that gets us into trouble in the long run. Nigeria is having a presidential campaign now and a bunch of sleazbags are running against a decent guy named Obi but the justification of the sleazebags is very similar to the "everyone does it anyway" trope in the US, which often is not true. Ola Tinubu is such a brazen Criminal that before his political career in Nigeria he was a bagman for heroin dealers in Chicago and this was after his careers in the 1980s at Deloitte, Anderson and GTE.

For some reason he was granted a monopoly on the tolls taken from the Leki Toll Gate (if you have been to Lagos you probably paid him a toll) and when young people began protesting this he sent in hardcore thugs with Israeli guns (Probably stolen from the fight against Boko Haram) and massacred them.

So Nigeria has a state thief, ordered the killing of it's own citizens with weapons designated to fight Boko and regular Nigerians said "well, everyone does something like this"

That is how Nigeria got like that.

Trump 2025 plans to "Drain The Swamp" really read like a Nigerian patronage plan. So Trump may know the same sleazballs as Clinton (and invite each other to family weddings etc. ) but it seems that Trump is really ground Zero of the worst people one can associate themselves with. He is the main criminal.

Luckily he is not very smart at crimes. A smart Trump could have pulled off his Coup.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 21228
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: Who Is the Mole?

Postby Kurt » Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:42 pm

If it was NuKe Secrets I am looking forward to the scramble among his supporters to

1. Justify him having these at Mar-A-Lago (like stating he is really the president so of course he can have them)
2. Claiming they never really liked him anyway but just thought he was better than the Democrats

Or try to make it seem like Hunter Biden being a sleazy crackhead who likes dick pics is somehow worse than Nuke Secrets in a safe. (anyone who knows recovered crackheads know that being a sleazebag is a symptom of the addiction. I am sure the My Pillow Guy (who I believe is also Schizophrenic) probably sucked hundreds of cocks at the MSP / ST. Paul Greyhound depot before he wiped his chin and came up with the idea to make pillows when he sobered up.

Or the people who think it is more tacky to say "Motherfucker" than to heckle Uvalde shooting victims because "Children were present at the time Beto said Motherfucker"
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 21228
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: Who Is the Mole?

Postby seektravelinfo » Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:55 pm

Actually I did have DeSantis on that poll but removed it in trying to get the poll to work. DiSantis is one mean stone cold son of a bitch.

Gavin Newsome has been making some good noise and trouble lately, calling out Democrats for being so soft. I hope he runs in 2024. He’s mainstream and limo liberal enough that he could gain some ground. Hard to believe he was once married to Kimberley Gilfoyle, that bizarre woman who is now Don Jr’s fiancé.

Maybe it was Kimberley that did it.
User avatar
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 6086
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:18 am
Location: clevelandia

Re: Who Is the Mole?

Postby vagabond » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:35 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:Actually I did have DeSantis on that poll but removed it in trying to get the poll to work. DiSantis is one mean stone cold son of a bitch.

Gavin Newsome has been making some good noise and trouble lately, calling out Democrats for being so soft. I hope he runs in 2024. He’s mainstream and limo liberal enough that he could gain some ground. Hard to believe he was once married to Kimberley Gilfoyle, that bizarre woman who is now Don Jr’s fiancé.

Maybe it was Kimberley that did it.


I live in CA and didn't pay much attention to his personal life until she came out in that speech during the RNC (I think?) and someone mention that little tidbit. Blew my mind.

I will admit my local politics focus is more just what's happening in SoCal than the entire State but I have liked his sauciness of late as well as getting rid of single family zoning.

--

After we started hearing that these were possible nuke docs (and man, how exceedingly nice of the DOJ / FBI to give them so much time to turn them over vs an average citizen), it came to mind what Papa Joe must be thinking. Like, I wonder if he wakes up every day to some crazy shit like this and thinks "Man, I should've run in 2016. Why were you so full of malarkey Joe?". Because he's obviously a one-termer this time around and we let this criminal fuck and his crime family run rampant since 2016 (or, technically, something like 50 years) without any consequences and leaving a huge mess to clean up.
"If you were born near someplace called "The Erg of ____" you lost the lottery." - Kurt the Wise

"If you're stupid, the whole world is a dangerous place." - friendlyskies
User avatar
vagabond
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5243
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:20 pm
Location: LA

Re: Who Is the Mole?

Postby vagabond » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:42 pm

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:
Pretty much every President is linked to some shady people.


Not really. Many were. Others like Bush II had links to people who had links to shady people. Clinton had links to sleazy people as he was one himself.

Trump is actually more similar to Clinton than any other president and I do not doubt that if Clinton were born into money he would have probably been similar to Trump (and if Trump had been born in Hot Springs he might have been similar to Clinton)

But that is the kind of justification that gets us into trouble in the long run. Nigeria is having a presidential campaign now and a bunch of sleazbags are running against a decent guy named Obi but the justification of the sleazebags is very similar to the "everyone does it anyway" trope in the US, which often is not true. Ola Tinubu is such a brazen Criminal that before his political career in Nigeria he was a bagman for heroin dealers in Chicago and this was after his careers in the 1980s at Deloitte, Anderson and GTE.

For some reason he was granted a monopoly on the tolls taken from the Leki Toll Gate (if you have been to Lagos you probably paid him a toll) and when young people began protesting this he sent in hardcore thugs with Israeli guns (Probably stolen from the fight against Boko Haram) and massacred them.

So Nigeria has a state thief, ordered the killing of it's own citizens with weapons designated to fight Boko and regular Nigerians said "well, everyone does something like this"

That is how Nigeria got like that.

Trump 2025 plans to "Drain The Swamp" really read like a Nigerian patronage plan. So Trump may know the same sleazballs as Clinton (and invite each other to family weddings etc. ) but it seems that Trump is really ground Zero of the worst people one can associate themselves with. He is the main criminal.

Luckily he is not very smart at crimes. A smart Trump could have pulled off his Coup.


Bush I's dad was part of the Business Plot? Still need to getting around to reading the Smedley Butler book by Jonathan Katz. Kurt, you might be familiar with him since he wrote about Haiti.
"If you were born near someplace called "The Erg of ____" you lost the lottery." - Kurt the Wise

"If you're stupid, the whole world is a dangerous place." - friendlyskies
User avatar
vagabond
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5243
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:20 pm
Location: LA

Re: Who Is the Mole?

Postby Tarkan » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:51 pm

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:
Pretty much every President is linked to some shady people.


Not really. Many were. Others like Bush II had links to people who had links to shady people. Clinton had links to sleazy people as he was one himself.


Arguable. For example, the Bush family were close friends to the Salinas family. Carlos Salinas was President of Mexico from 1988-1994. When Bush was governor of Texas. Carlos is also the brother that shot their maid in the head with a .22 rifle when they were a kid, killing her. Carlos Salinos was also the President of Mexico that was put into power using fraudulent votes generated by the Guadalajara Cartel. Raul Salinas was the his brother who had $200 million in Swiss bank accounts despite only having a $100k a salary, and when asked how he managed to get that wealth, replied that he "was good at saving."

I'm not saying that any given President is bad or good by way of association, but power attracts shady people, and it's pretty much impossible to get to President without rubbing shoulders, being business partners, or taking campaign donations from some highly suspect people.

Trump is actually more similar to Clinton than any other president and I do not doubt that if Clinton were born into money he would have probably been similar to Trump (and if Trump had been born in Hot Springs he might have been similar to Clinton)


Clinton is a warmer person and more personably likeable than Trump. Clinton is that slightly slimy kid who nonetheless was everyone's friend in high school. Trump is the funny bully. Funny when he's not making funny of you, a bully when he is. Both are very morally and ethically flexible.

Trump 2025 plans to "Drain The Swamp" really read like a Nigerian patronage plan. So Trump may know the same sleazballs as Clinton (and invite each other to family weddings etc. ) but it seems that Trump is really ground Zero of the worst people one can associate themselves with. He is the main criminal.


I'd argue the swamp DOES need to be drained, but Trump isn't the man to do it. To compare it to Roman times, we need a Julius Caesar, but instead we have a bunch of Honorius type characters running things.

Luckily he is not very smart at crimes. A smart Trump could have pulled off his Coup.


Trump has a certain animal cunning about him. I don't think smarts are the problem. I don't think he was all that motivated, nor did he have the internal support necessary to execute a coup. If there was a legit coup attempt (and I'm far from sold on that) emanating from the Trump admin, I doubt he was the mastermind.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
User avatar
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5831
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Texas

Re: Who Is the Mole?

Postby Tarkan » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:54 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:Actually I did have DeSantis on that poll but removed it in trying to get the poll to work. DiSantis is one mean stone cold son of a bitch.

Gavin Newsome has been making some good noise and trouble lately, calling out Democrats for being so soft. I hope he runs in 2024. He’s mainstream and limo liberal enough that he could gain some ground. Hard to believe he was once married to Kimberley Gilfoyle, that bizarre woman who is now Don Jr’s fiancé.

Maybe it was Kimberley that did it.


Gavin Newsome is a a photogenic hypocrite, but Democrats do love them some hypocrisy.

Banning travel to Montana, then taking his family there along with his state paid for protective detail.

Locking down California, closing down restaurants during covid, but gathering, unmasked at the French Laundry restaurant in Napa with 30 of his closest friends while everyone else was doing takeout, at best.

Rules for thee, but not for me is the way Democrats like their rulers.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
User avatar
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5831
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Texas

Re: Who Is the Mole?

Postby Kurt » Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:29 pm

Tarkan wrote:I'd argue the swamp DOES need to be drained, but Trump isn't the man to do it. To compare it to Roman times, we need a Julius Caesar, but instead we have a bunch of Honorius type characters running things.



So we need a Military Dictator who is very educated and well-spoken?

Honorius gets a bad rap because of Procopius, a good writer, a good General but a bitter gossip.

Also Theodosius persecuted Arianism by issuing the Edict of Salonika which removed them from the Church and essentially caused Rome to lose parts of Gaul, all of Iberia and most of Africa. That combined with his persecutions of Paganism also strengthened the Hun movement, which was more of a reactionary religious movement than an ethnic movement after 300AD. Then Theodosious croaks and all the Arian and Hun invasions happen under Honorius and Theodosius gets known as "The last good emperor" and Honorius gets screwed.

A united Christian / Arian and Pagan Rome could have at least lasted until the Ottoman era.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 21228
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests