America's Drunk May be going to Jail

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

America's Drunk May be going to Jail

Postby Kurt » Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:21 pm

Rudy Giuliani might have to be wetting himself on pruno in prison

https://nypost.com/2022/09/23/judge-say ... y-ex-235k/

He is doing so bad that I do not even get gossip from my Law firm friends anymore on his state. His state is he is a nothing and a nobody now. Real lawyers won't touch him, he has the exact opposite of influence now and even disreputable people like Trump cannot use him anymore because they only want to deal with actual useful criminals or people who have a reputation for them to hide behind.

He is not even seen at his "triple vodka" bloody mary bruch place anymore.

What will be funny about this is that if he lands in jail because of alimony he will immediately do what most well-heeled jailbirds do and that is try to make a deal so they are not in jail anymore.

But I do not know if anything other than paying alimony can release the guy, so Trump will get off again.

There is a chance Rudy will check into rehab rather than go to jail since when drunks of his magnitude quite drinking cold Turkey they tend to die of liver failure.

I was gonna pick Rudy for the 2023 Death Pool but he may get the jump on that.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: America's Drunk May be going to Jail

Postby seektravelinfo » Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:15 pm

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2022 ... s-so-awful

He’s ruined himself. His fuck-ups predate the Trump years. It was at his insistence that the Emergency Management Counter-terrorism department be placed in the WTC, even though one of the buildings had been bombed a few short years before. That was a catastrophic blunder, yet but a footnote of the day called 9/11.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe