Anyone tie the Colorado Springs shooter to Antifa yet?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Anyone tie the Colorado Springs shooter to Antifa yet?

Postby Kurt » Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:07 pm

I bet there is some wracking of pea brains to do it.

The Colorado Springs DA apparently was one of those "Charge BLM protesters for tons of little shit" while letting snipers target people on the roofs of parking garages off scot-free and even not pressing charges against the gunman when he caused the evacuation of a whole neighborhood for a bomb threat.

Meanwhile, Colorado Springs DA arrested a buttload of BLM protesters in 2020. All charges against them dropped. Many suing Colorado Springs for basically just being grabbed off the street and thrown in jail.

During 2020 until January 6th 2021 there was a tendency to just kind of let MAGAs say shit, even bomb threats or threaten mass sniper events and dismiss it while other protesters were grabbed off the streets.

This mass shooting is because of that. No one can see the threat or they like the fact that the threat exists to begin with.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Anyone tie the Colorado Springs shooter to Antifa yet?

Postby Tarkan » Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:44 pm

Is this yet another thread where Kurt accuses other people of planning to do what he's actually doing in the same post?

Have you dug up his MAGA connections yet? Or maybe because the target were gays, you don't need to again, it automatically makes him MAGA, just like with the BLM and LGBT supporting nudist in San Fransisco?

I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:53 pm

Nope, I cannot find a MAGA connection at all. So frustrating!
His Grandfather is a J6 Supporter / Assemblyman in California. He threatened to blow up his mom and had a whole city block evacuated while he barricaded himself and then a kind judge who say he was just having a bad day sealed his records and did not press charges.

I am sure the tubby little shit voted for Biden
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:27 pm

Kurt wrote:Nope, I cannot find a MAGA connection at all. So frustrating!
His Grandfather is a J6 Supporter / Assemblyman in California. He threatened to blow up his mom and had a whole city block evacuated while he barricaded himself and then a kind judge who say he was just having a bad day sealed his records and did not press charges.

It’s reported that he’s refusing to speak to law enforcement and that his mother is refusing to cooperate as well. She HAD called the police on her son that time he threatened to blow up the home she was living in but once he was arrested she was seeking good defense attorneys through her LDS connections to help her son. It worked. Case was thrown out and sealed. No charges. Needless to say, the landlady evicted her and changed the locks (it wasn’t the killer’s mother’s house, she lived there in a rented room. The landlady’s tenant’s son had already menaced her on other occasions so she probably figured enough is enough.) The killer’s mother had also requested local media to remove the news of the incident from their website.

Yah, the family has a MAGA bent. Call it what it is.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:24 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:

It’s reported that he’s refusing to speak to law enforcement and that his mother is refusing to cooperate as well. She HAD called the police on her son that time he threatened to blow up the home she was living in but once he was arrested she was seeking good defense attorneys through her LDS connections to help her son. It worked. Case was thrown out and sealed. No charges. Needless to say, the landlady evicted her and changed the locks (it wasn’t the killer’s mother’s house, she lived there in a rented room. The landlady’s tenant’s son had already menaced her on other occasions so she probably figured enough is enough.) The killer’s mother had also requested local media to remove the news of the incident from their website.

Mommy wanted the news station to remove a story about a massacre?
That would almost be funny if people had not died.

The same DA people that did not prosecute and sealed the record of the incident also got undercover cops to try to convince BLM to buy illegal guns during the 2020 protests so they could arrest them. No mention as to whether or not they succeeded but I guess the cops approached them like "Hello local Negro, I was just listening to some Raps and figured you would like to purchase a firearm?"

As I said before: By default lefties who protest are always wrong and must be persecuted.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:09 pm

Kurt wrote:
seektravelinfo wrote:

Mommy wanted the news station to remove a story about a massacre?
That would almost be funny if people had not died.

The same DA people that did not prosecute and sealed the record of the incident also got undercover cops to try to convince BLM to buy illegal guns during the 2020 protests so they could arrest them. No mention as to whether or not they succeeded but I guess the cops approached them like "Hello local Negro, I was just listening to some Raps and figured you would like to purchase a firearm?"

As I said before: By default lefties who protest are always wrong and must be persecuted.

I was referencing the bomb threat, kidnapping and neighborhood evacuation from a couple years back that the local news media reported on.
Not much known about the killer at this time, except that he is young, white and from a MAGA familial background. While he was a teen his mother sought mental health PTSD/trauma treatment for him, enrolled him in boxing classes and got him a camoflauge outfit for Christmas. The killer doesn’t have a social media footprint known thus far. This info is per The Telegraph, a UK rag. American media is hesitant to report details on killers in cases like these lest they become cult figures to bad actors. It’s a delicate dance. But we can count on English media to dish out the dirt.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:40 pm

The Colorado Springs PD tackled the Army Vet who tackled and beat the shit out of the gunman.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/21/us/c ... -hero.html

Kudos to the drag queen who smashed him with her high heels too.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:58 am

Kurt wrote:The Colorado Springs PD tackled the Army Vet who tackled and beat the shit out of the gunman.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/21/us/c ... -hero.html

Kudos to the drag queen who smashed him with her high heels too.

So much for the “the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun”. Yes, the Veteran was there enjoying a drag show with his family. He ran across the room and rushed the shooter to the ground which caused the shooter to drop his rifle. Someone else kicked it away out of his reach and the Veteran grabbed the shooter’s handgun and hit him with it but he didn’t discharge the weapon. The shooter was fighting back and he ended up beaten pretty bad. When the police arrived the Veteran was covered in blood, was forced into the back of a police car and held there for an hour while he pleaded with the cops to let him out to find his wife and adult children, not knowing if they were okay. This reminds me of when the Cleveland cop shot Tamir Rice at the public playground. Tamir’s sister, also a child, was cuffed and thrown into the back of a police car too.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:24 pm

I knew they would tie him to something.

So the defense claims he is non-binary.

https://apnews.com/article/entertainmen ... 961ea04cd0

So it wasn't MAGA on Queer violence, it was Queer on Queer.

Whew! Once again MAGA is innocent. But, if it would not be for Queers Queering about in the privacy of their own clubs then perhaps they would not get shot for being Queer (will be the defense once the Non-Binary killer thing doesn't stick.)
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:34 pm

Not much details on the Walmart shooting in Maryland.

Employee shooting up the place at the end of second shift.

Does anyone have a "Shooter" action plan at their workplace?

We do not.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:42 am

Dude in Maryland was a black manager. Probably not MAGA.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:15 am

Kurt wrote:Not much details on the Walmart shooting in Maryland.

Employee shooting up the place at the end of second shift.

Does anyone have a "Shooter" action plan at their workplace?

We do not.

We do not. Not that I know of. There are metal detectors, but only for exiting the building, not for entering.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:26 pm

Tarkan wrote:Dude in Maryland was a black manager. Probably not MAGA.

No. The Black guy was probably not MAGA.

In fact, he probably voted for Biden.

And...since Left Wing Pundits are always going on about how co-workers groom children to also become co-workers he probably was inspired by MSNBC to kill.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:24 am

The Colorado Springs killer is certainly of the MAGA persuasion, as is his mother. They are two people who can’t act right in public without escalating to racial slurs and threats. That’s a MAGA characteristic, so yeah, it’s accurate to put them under the MAGA umbrella. I mean, just call it as it is.

https://www.rawstory.com/aldrich/
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:26 am

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:Dude in Maryland was a black manager. Probably not MAGA.

No. The Black guy was probably not MAGA.

In fact, he probably voted for Biden.

And...since Left Wing Pundits are always going on about how co-workers groom children to also become co-workers he probably was inspired by MSNBC to kill.

I doubt that the Walmart manager even voted.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe