Dipshits with cars running over protesters

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Dipshits with cars running over protesters

Postby Kurt » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:25 pm

Another one.

Drunk wifebeater rams a bunch of people and kills one.

No need for links or citations. What my phase is gonna be with this is to find those who call for this and approve of it, track them, find out everything about them and post it.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:13 pm

Kurt wrote:Another one.

No need for links or citations. What my phase is gonna be with this is to find those who call for this and approve of it, track them, find out everything about them and post it.

just to clarify, not here and not anyone from here.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:34 pm

[quote="Kurt"]Another one.

No need for links or citations. What my phase is gonna be with this is to find those who call for this and approve of it, track them, find out everything about them and post it.[/quote]

It bothered me when I started hearing the term “domestic violent extremism”, because it sounded too close to “domestic violence”. The last administration gutted VAWA (the Violence Against Women Act aka The Biden Bill) resulting in resources and redress for women who are victims of domestic violence critically curtailed, so there’s a fear that the issue/problem is swept under the rug and forgotten. Turns out though, there’s a pattern amongst the MAGA insurrectionists and extremists, in that there’s a high rate of prior police reports and criminal convictions of domestic violence.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:47 pm

el3so wrote: Army dude hasn't been found yet, my € 0.02 BOLO for a 4 week old corpse with self-inflicted GSW.
Sucks to be right.

Conspiracy theories are already starting, because people are stupid, our armed forces are a joke and the media are vultures. Nothing new.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: cars running over

Postby el3so » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:38 pm

Kurt wrote: If Trump would ever succeed in his ongoing Coup attempt I am curious if NATO has a "Leave Behind" strategy in the USA
I actually saw a documentary about this in the 1980s. It involved lots of wishful thinking and arming a handful of photogenic teenagers.

Sad to see Project Wolverines getting shelved after all the individuals involved either moved out of Colorado or got addicted to opiates or meth.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Kurt » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:27 pm

el3so wrote:
Kurt wrote: If Trump would ever succeed in his ongoing Coup attempt I am curious if NATO has a "Leave Behind" strategy in the USA
I actually saw a documentary about this in the 1980s. It involved lots of wishful thinking and arming a handful of photogenic teenagers.

Sad to see Project Wolverines getting shelved after all the individuals involved either moved out of Colorado or got addicted to opiates or meth.

It's a real thing, but I am not sure it exists in the United States (Leave Behind team...If it does it would be very, very classified)

Winston Churchill studied the German occupation of either Guernsey or Jersey (one of the Cow Themed Islands) that were occupied by the Nazis and used that to determine the strategy in case the UK fell. It involved cheif constables knowing the contact people who were to fight and those people knowing where a small cache of food, arms, printing press and radios were.

When the plan was declassified it was revealed that the first step in Occupied GB was to assassinate the constables who knew the Leave Behind Team members in their area. To prevent them from ever talking...and then after that they were going to start to sabotage and assassinate the occupiers while distributing leaflets to the occupied people.

Operation Gladio was based off of that but designed for a Soviet Invasion and occupation of Western Europe. When the KGB learned of it's existence they started to spread what may have been disinformation saying that Gladio was to treat winners of legitimate elections as "occupiers" because of a mention that if the Soviets subverted an election then that would be considered an occupational force too (since Cold War USA was not know for advocating Democracy over foreign policy goals, the Soviets may have had a point)

So I wonder if there was a plan in case the election was subverted in the US by Soviets. I think it would be unlikely since we probably believed our democratic process was too strong to be messed up by a bunch of commies, but since the last election threw that delusion out the window perhaps there is a plan and perhaps the US is not the main planner but rather just a participant.

The Swiss have such a plan that was developed during WWI and it is run by Junior Officers in their reserves. Some of the not-secret parts include the plan to destroy every dam in Switzerland once it is invaded. The theory is that dam-heavy Switzerland would become too big of a mess so knowing that is the plan and thats what they practice is likely enough to thwart an invader.

With the Anti-Mask people here I am quite sure we would never have the fortitude to endure the discomfort of destroying our power generating infrastructure. However if it is done slowly in the name of deregulation then people will embrace it, but not for defense but rather their own delusional belief in their boot-strapping, gritty independence.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:32 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:

It bothered me when I started hearing the term “domestic violent extremism”, because it sounded too close to “domestic violence”. The last administration gutted VAWA (the Violence Against Women Act aka The Biden Bill) resulting in resources and redress for women who are victims of domestic violence critically curtailed, so there’s a fear that the issue/problem is swept under the rug and forgotten. Turns out though, there’s a pattern amongst the MAGA insurrectionists and extremists, in that there’s a high rate of prior police reports and criminal convictions of domestic violence.

The guy who attacked the "55 and older" bicycle run in Show Low AZ. this week was a beater of many people with intent to cause harm, including women as well as a serial reckless driver and OWI scofflaw.

I am sure it is safe to classify him as a misogynist.

Not sure what he had against older bicyclists though. Some people are just annoyed by bicyclists and others think they are hippies or something.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:14 am

I love 99% of cyclists.

I wish the other 1% die in a fire.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:08 am

Protesting Floridians of Cuban descent blocked roads until after 11:00 p.m. last night. Just sayin’.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:05 am

Kurt wrote: It's a real thing, but I am not sure it exists in the United States (Leave Behind team...If it does it would be very, very classified)
Oh, it does exist in the USA.
They are called the US armed services and the chiefs of staff. I imagine the contingency plans include tea-bagging whoever is foolish enough to try invading CONUS.
Kurt wrote:Winston Churchill (...) the first step in Occupied GB was to assassinate the constables who knew the Leave Behind Team members in their area. To prevent them from ever talking.
LOL of course it was Churchill.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Kurt » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:05 am

Guy ran over to anti-SCOTUS decision protesters in Cedar Rapids Iowa a few minutes ago.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby vagabond » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:22 am

Kurt wrote:Guy ran over to anti-SCOTUS decision protesters in Cedar Rapids Iowa a few minutes ago.

Legally though Kurt, legally.

For those who don’t know Cedar Rapids is in Iowa, and Iowa is one of the states that made it legal to run over protesters after the Black Lives Matter protests of 2020.

https://twitter.com/JoshuaPotash/status ... G9XMCQO27w
"If you were born near someplace called "The Erg of ____" you lost the lottery." - Kurt the Wise

"If you're stupid, the whole world is a dangerous place." - friendlyskies
vagabond
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:31 pm

Eventually they are gonna codify that it is ok to murder lefty protesters.

Violence against them is already the default setting and there is evidence that it is official police policy in most places (evidence I have had police confirm in the official capacity of my job, but none know where the policy came from)
Az cops apparently fired upon protesters carrying placards today from within the capitol.
The people did not storm the Capitol. If they were white beardies open carrying protesting masks then they would have been let in.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:00 am

The Proud Boys in Atlanta had an Armored truck converted into a Hate Truck but got a ticket for obscuring their plates.
Wall of Vets and Atlanta Justice Alliance drove them off by simply being willing to stand up to them. No violence but departing Proud Boys said they were going to return aand set fires.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:06 pm

This dipshit got 20 years.

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/loc ... -20-years/

Killed a protester who was protesting the killing of a black man done during protests for killing another black man.

Luckily for him he got 20 years in Minnesota, which allows all sentences to get 25% of the time knocked off for good behavior, so all he has to do is put in 15 years and he's out.

He said he didn't know why he did what he did, but he knows. He hated people who protested and wanted them dead.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe