Dipshits with cars running over protesters

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Dipshits with cars running over protesters

Postby vagabond » Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:06 am

Kurt wrote:This dipshit got 20 years.

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/loc ... -20-years/

Killed a protester who was protesting the killing of a black man done during protests for killing another black man.

Luckily for him he got 20 years in Minnesota, which allows all sentences to get 25% of the time knocked off for good behavior, so all he has to do is put in 15 years and he's out.

He said he didn't know why he did what he did, but he knows. He hated people who protested and wanted them dead.

I say Good and add a 'but'.

Any of these right-wing dingleberries are going to be fine in prison. The Aryan bros will take care of them and then probably hook them up on the outside. It's not as if they're some normie who doesn't have any in-group to help them.

I guess for us regular folks the key to going to jail is just, you know, don't. And be rich. You don't even have to show up if subpoenaed by the federal gov't if you're rich.
"If you were born near someplace called "The Erg of ____" you lost the lottery." - Kurt the Wise

"If you're stupid, the whole world is a dangerous place." - friendlyskies
vagabond
BFCus Regularus

Re: Dipshits with cars running over protesters

Postby Kurt » Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:28 pm

Not protesters this time but these people were doing a homeless outreach and fit the bill of "Liberal" so this dude drove into them and killed one.

He admitted it was intentional.

https://thisisreno.com/2023/04/man-arre ... lling-one/
Kurt
In Manus Manus

j/k fedpol

Postby el3so » Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:28 pm

vagabond wrote: I guess for us regular folks the key to going to jail is just, you know, don't.
No man, that's my other retirement plan, in case OD-ing while ̶e̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ being force-fed pussy don't work out.
Extort child molesters, smoke hashish, play cards, try to game the guards and maybe be like a mentor to some of the more confused young boys, helping them get rid of their gag-reflex.
Prisons are full though. And no-one I know ever claimed the food was any good.

OT: there will always be dipshits. That's why we have courts of law.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe