Two assassination attempts on Nancy Pelosi in 2 years

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Two assassination attempts on Nancy Pelosi in 2 years

Postby Tarkan » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:22 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:
Burl Ives testified voluntarily to HUAC. He ratted out some people, thus was then able to continue getting work in the entertainment industry. It was a real betrayal. Pete Seeger forgave him a couple decades later, as he didn’t want to be bitter about the whole thing.

A real betrayal of communists that were working to undermine and overthrow their country. Communism is inherently incompatible with democratic forms of government. But you already know that.

Weird, I don't see you bitching about how Hollywood blacklists people even slightly right of center these days.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:21 pm

Tarkan wrote:Yep, the kingdom was lost for want of a nail. All these insidious falsehoods about Paul Pelosi are surely the downfall of the Republic.

We'll just ignore the many, many claimed attacks by MAGA people on poor, innocent Democrats or people of color that ended up being total fucking fabrications...but that didn't stop them dominating the news cycle for weeks with commentary about how this is "Trump's America."

We'll just ignore the weirdness of a dude in his underwear at Paul Pelosi's residence.

And if we were to draw up a venn diagram of consisting of:

MAGA supporters

and

LGBT, illegal Canadian, nudist, BLM supporters

I don't think there would be a lot of overlap. Clearly not zero overlap, but...not a lot of overlap.

So clearly, I'm at fault for not taking the Paul Pelosi and MSM version of events at face value and having some skepticism at the same political opportunism and moral finger pointing that's occurred similar to the other "attacks" which were subsequently proven to be false.

It's nonsense.

You are falling for it and you are perpetuating it.

As the actual facts come out and that cancels whatever bullshit it is that people are aping about this they will move on to another facet of that.

Just like MAGA is has been pointing to the "Red Wave" polls when the pollsters have been asking Reagan era topics for "support" and not abortion or actual candidate names.

Then when you lose it will be "but the polls! Corrupt election!"

This shit. and it is shit. Is to cast doubt on the upcoming election and to cast doubt on future political violence directed at Democrats.

When my dumb Liberal friends ask "Why are they doing this? it doesn't make any sense" I say "They hate us and want us to die" that's it. Everything makes sense in that context.

Then the MAGAs say "We don't want you to die but.." and the but is usually followed by "I am not going to accept a communist government, " cuz you retards think and have always thought that was a thing. Or "but stop changing kids genders and making them use litter boxes" and " stop being groomers!" (when the amount of Republicans having sex with kids is staggering compared to the number of Dems)

So they always ad a condition of violence and when asked if they believe all democrats are groomers, support groomers or being part of a communist gender re-assignment cult they will say "yes".

So they hate us and want us to die cuz they all believe the bullshit conditions that warrant death.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:26 pm

Tarkan wrote:Assassination attempt or gay sex party gone wrong?

I am far from an expert but this does not look like a fun gay sex party.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/27/wild-body ... er-attack/
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby vagabond » Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:59 pm

Kurt wrote:

Fuckin' nuts.

Why has this been released? To appease conspiracy theorists like Tarkan? For them to broadcast and cheer at CPAC?
"If you were born near someplace called "The Erg of ____" you lost the lottery." - Kurt the Wise

"If you're stupid, the whole world is a dangerous place." - friendlyskies
vagabond
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:07 pm

Kurt wrote:

Well, given that Pelosi is in his underwear holding a drink, that footage kinda looked like a gay sex party was about to happen.

But the video of the guy breaking into the house sort of invalidates that theory.

Pretty weird video and behavior by both Pelosi and his assailant. But that was definitely attempted murder.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:33 am

Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote:

Well, given that Pelosi is in his underwear holding a drink, that footage kinda looked like a gay sex party was about to happen.

But the video of the guy breaking into the house sort of invalidates that theory.

Pretty weird video and behavior by both Pelosi and his assailant. But that was definitely attempted murder.

I am in my underwear now holding a drink. I actually spend about ..I dunno, maybe too much of my time. It's good to know that if there is an intruder that a portion of the population will think I am about to have sex with the criminal.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:39 am

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote:

I am in my underwear now holding a drink. I actually spend about ..I dunno, maybe too much of my time. It's good to know that if there is an intruder that a portion of the population will think I am about to have sex with the criminal.

That's not the weird behavior. I mean Pelosi at the door holding a drink in one hand, and gripping the hammer the crazy dude is holding in his hand with his other hand, and smiling at the cops.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:13 am

When I am under stress I laugh.

So that is weird to a lot of people and I can assure you that people get really pissed off when something fails on a critical system and laugh-stress guy starts chuckling.

So stressful situation = people don't always behave normal.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby vagabond » Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:07 am

Kurt wrote:When I am under stress I laugh.

So that is weird to a lot of people and I can assure you that people get really pissed off when something fails on a critical system and laugh-stress guy starts chuckling.

It's not unusual really and is one of the better psychological coping mechanisms to stress. Can easily defuse tense situations, etc. It's a gift of humanity.
"If you were born near someplace called "The Erg of ____" you lost the lottery." - Kurt the Wise

vagabond
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:21 am

I really don't give a fuck about any of this, but I will say that there have been more than a few times in my past where shit got broken on a large scale with consenting (can't believe I even have to post that, but clown world) chicas at random times of the day during happy fun number 1 time.

If we'd have bothered to answer the door, I guess one could reasonably think something along the lines of a Hostel movie was going on.

So, devil's advocate, the breaking in footage could be part of the role play. The breaking hammer over Mr Pelosi's head could have been a drug/alcohol/retard reaction to the cops showing up. Or, it was a legit attack.

Well never know the truth.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby vagabond » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:09 am

Alphabet wrote:I really don't give a fuck about any of this, but I will say that there have been more than a few times in my past where shit got broken on a large scale with consenting (can't believe I even have to post that, but clown world) chicas at random times of the day during happy fun number 1 time.

If we'd have bothered to answer the door, I guess one could reasonably think something along the lines of a Hostel movie was going on.

So, devil's advocate, the breaking in footage could be part of the role play. The breaking hammer over Mr Pelosi's head could have been a drug/alcohol/retard reaction to the cops showing up. Or, it was a legit attack.

Well never know the truth.

I would go with Occam's razor instead of conspiracy theories. Pelosi's house isn't hard to find either. Google Streetview has it blurred out vs all the other ones on that street. Kind of dumb protocol unless you're going to blur all of them. Don't stand out.

vagabond
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:02 pm

Given the evidence I am wondering why so many find it hard to believe that Paul Pelosi was attacked by an intruder he did not know while going about his drink and underweared business in his home.
And the intruder, by his own admission, was willing to break Nancy Pelosi's shins and kneecaps if she did not "tell the Truth" about Donald Trump and the 2020 election.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:58 pm

Kurt wrote:When I am under stress I laugh.

I do too! Panic time and I start giggling. It’s not a good feeling, I suppose it’s a visceral but logical reaction to the random absurdity of the terrible thing that is happening or has just happened. Another effect is instantaneous dry mouth.

So what is it to “behave normal” in a stressful (and I mean uber-stressful, like your life is threatened, like when a man breaks into your house with a hammer stressful) situation?

A poster above indicated that because Mr. Pelosi was in his sleepwear holding a beverage that it was a “gay sex party”. Curious conclusion to jump to and indicates he’s fixated on “gay sex parties”. Will someone please include him in their next “gay sex party”? He really really wants to go to one.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby vagabond » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:44 pm

Kurt wrote:Given the evidence I am wondering why so many find it hard to believe that Paul Pelosi was attacked by an intruder he did not know while going about his drink and underweared business in his home.
And the intruder, by his own admission, was willing to break Nancy Pelosi's shins and kneecaps if she did not "tell the Truth" about Donald Trump and the 2020 election.

Why do they find it hard to believe? Because they need to justify their reality distortion field and choose not to believe what they see in front of their face.

seeks wrote:A poster above indicated that because Mr. Pelosi was in his sleepwear holding a beverage that it was a “gay sex party”. Curious conclusion to jump to and indicates he’s fixated on “gay sex parties”. Will someone please include him in their next “gay sex party”? He really really wants to go to one.

I agree. We're becoming a real matchmaking hotspot now that between this and getting Alphabet and Ghislaine together.

vagabond
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:07 pm

Kurt wrote:Given the evidence I am wondering why so many find it hard to believe that Paul Pelosi was attacked by an intruder he did not know while going about his drink and underweared business in his home.

Given the video evidence Kurt, I think this is exactly what happened.

I admit I was wrong about my earlier speculation about gay sex parties.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe