Deadpool on Ghislane Maxwell?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Deadpool on Ghislane Maxwell?

Postby Alphabet » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:42 pm

Kurt wrote:
Alphabet wrote:
vagabond wrote:
Alphabet wrote:As I mentioned in the Death Pool thread, I work like 20 mins from where she's shacked up, and we always kind of fuck around with the idea of trying to visit her.

Other day I said fuck it and dropped her a letter. We'll see if I get a response, or Epsteined.

Interesting either way.

Ha. Let us know how it goes. What did you say?

I just asked her about normal shit. I mean, she's most likely getting bags of mail about the whole circus, so I figured my best way to stand out and get a response was asking about crap like her yoga classes, playing softball in prison, what they do if anything for xmas of New Years.

Shit like that.

I drive by it twice a day and it's really not that impressive. It is low security after all. I've been on military bases that had low/mid security fed prisoners on base and it's basically the same thing.

I would cheer so loud if you got prison sex out of this.

What's retarded is l could literally pull up front, drop the letter into the inbox, and drive off. At least physically. But all inmate mail has to route through Tampa, 6 hours away.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Re: Deadpool Maxwell

Postby vagabond » Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:30 pm

Alphabet wrote:
el3so wrote:Close to 2 years later, that cnut remains alive. Shadow masters must still be on break...

It's either that, there's some Vulcan 3D chess going on, or she really didn't know shit, or had the fucking DEVGRU of lawyers.

I've seen county jails with more concertina wire and walls. Seriously. You could fly a drone from the Circle K across the street and drop shit into their softball field.

Or...she's the scion of a wealthy and connected family. County jails are for us poors.

It's funny your bring up the point about sending mail to prisoners. Sounds like NYC might try and privatize and profit off that too: https://theintercept.com/2023/01/23/nyc ... e-securus/

What a fucking joke.
"If you were born near someplace called "The Erg of ____" you lost the lottery." - Kurt the Wise

"If you're stupid, the whole world is a dangerous place." - friendlyskies
vagabond
BFCus Regularus

Re: Deadpool Maxwell

Postby Alphabet » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:15 pm

vagabond wrote:
Alphabet wrote:
el3so wrote:Close to 2 years later, that cnut remains alive. Shadow masters must still be on break...

It's either that, there's some Vulcan 3D chess going on, or she really didn't know shit, or had the fucking DEVGRU of lawyers.

I've seen county jails with more concertina wire and walls. Seriously. You could fly a drone from the Circle K across the street and drop shit into their softball field.

Or...she's the scion of a wealthy and connected family. County jails are for us poors.

It's funny your bring up the point about sending mail to prisoners. Sounds like NYC might try and privatize and profit off that too: https://theintercept.com/2023/01/23/nyc ... e-securus/

What a fucking joke.

Well, I made the physical comparison because she's so high profile. I imagine most people would think she's being held in a supermax or something.

As I mentioned before, some US military bases have low/medium security fed prisons on base, and I'm suprised they didn't put her in one of those.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:42 am

Why'd she be in a military prison if she wasn't in the military? Even spooks get sent to ADX, not Gitmo or some hole in the desert. You don't drone your own kind.

Still think Epstein didn't kill himself, it's a juicy story but it boils down to non-violent rape of 17 year old minors. Yeah, I know that makes me sound really bad but it's not like they fucked and h̶u̶n̶t̶e̶d̶ f̶o̶r̶ s̶p̶o̶r̶t̶ killed chubby 9 year-olds on pedo island.
The financial angle didn't get much play, not read up on it. Still prison time though.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Alphabet » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:39 am

el3so wrote:Why'd she be in a military prison if she wasn't in the military? Even spooks get sent to ADX, not Gitmo or some hole in the desert. You don't drone your own kind.

Still think Epstein didn't kill himself, it's a juicy story but it boils down to non-violent rape of 17 year old minors. Yeah, I know that makes me sound really bad but it's not like they fucked and h̶u̶n̶t̶e̶d̶ f̶o̶r̶ s̶p̶o̶r̶t̶ killed chubby 9 year-olds on pedo island.
The financial angle didn't get much play, not read up on it. Still prison time though.

They aren't military prisons. They are federal prisons that are on military bases. Like I said, for low/mid security prisoners. You'll see them literally out cutting grass around the base, some work in warehouses.

Edit: I guess it's not a thing any more. The 2 I knew of are closed:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal ... mp,_Nellis

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal ... amp,_Eglin
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

must have been my evil twin

Postby el3so » Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:46 am

el3so wrote: still think Epstein didn't kill himself
Oops. Let me tell you about the dangers of posting while inebriated.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: must have been my evil twin

Postby vagabond » Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:09 am

el3so wrote:
el3so wrote: still think Epstein didn't kill himself
Oops. Let me tell you about the dangers of posting while inebriated.

I thought that was the only way to read and post here?
"If you were born near someplace called "The Erg of ____" you lost the lottery." - Kurt the Wise

"If you're stupid, the whole world is a dangerous place." - friendlyskies
vagabond
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:26 pm

vagabond wrote:I thought that was the only way to read and post here?
The words tend to move around too much to read when I'm drunk but I can mash the keyboard just fine.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Tarkan » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:39 pm

Ghislane was a looker when she was younger. I bet she's experienced as well, might be the time of your life Q.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Wed May 24, 2023 5:13 pm

No response. I guess she thought I was just a fuck boy.

Which is true.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed May 24, 2023 5:33 pm

Alphabet wrote:No response. I guess she thought I was just a fuck boy.

Which is true.

I was hoping this would be better news.

Q doing Maxwell would have superseded Rape Camps as a post IMO.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe