Antifa is just an idea and this is not an insurrection

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Antifa is just an idea and this is not an insurrection

Postby Tarkan » Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:31 pm

I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Re: Antifa is just an idea and this is not an insurrection

Postby Kurt » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:07 pm

Arrested 23 for Domestic terrorism. 1 protester killed and a Caterpillar set on fire.

Daily Mail always wants me to disable ad block so I don't read it.

Antifa is an informal group but there are no leads.

Especially when you compare the Proud Boy trial happening now where you have top down command structure and a Document called 1776 Returns detailing plans to stop certification.

Here is what usually happens with these as I have been watching stuff like this for 20 years.

Press says OMG they are burning down everything and then focus on one cop car or something burning.

Charge them with Domestic Terrorism.

DT charges get dropped. If they were infiltrated they get sentences to 4 years in Prison. Most likely the 23 arrested (compared to 700 in DC on J6) only 1/4 will have charges that actually stick without special legislation.

It's small potatoes but the press loves it because now they can say: There are bad people on BOTH SIDES as they pat themselves on the back for not being biased.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:20 pm

"Mob unleashes hell", "frenzied thugs" LOL sucks about the downed power line or whatever but that's some hardcore click-baiting.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Kurt » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:40 pm

el3so wrote:"Mob unleashes hell", "frenzied thugs" LOL sucks about the downed power line or whatever but that's some hardcore click-baiting.

It's a big action. It will fail most likely.

But if it succeeds what then?

Not much. Less forest land cleared. Less space to train cops.

Most likely Trump's insurrection would have succeeded if it was armed. Proud Boys said that in chat, Oath Keepers said that in the Olive Garden and they were probably right.

Antifa Failure at stopping Cop City = Typical result. Not a big deal.
Antifa Success at Stopping Cop City = Atypical result. Not a big deal.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:06 am

Well, at least they will be charged and likely released rather than jailed and denied bail or trial for two years and counting.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:45 pm

Tarkan wrote:Well, at least they will be charged and likely released rather than jailed and denied bail or trial for two years and counting.

Yep. Like BLM in the Bronx.

Got the shit kicked out of them, charged, held for 72 hours for rioting and assault on Police officers and then when in front of a judge no damage was produced, no cops hospitalized, just a bunch of bruised protesters held for 72 hours.

So charges were dropped and now NYC has to pay millions in damages because cops figured BLM and other protesters were wrong by default and illegal by default until proven otherwise by the actual law.

If you pay attention to the J6 trials you will realize that Police lives were in peril and Nancy Pelosi and Mike Pence were in serious fucking danger.

Pelosi's code word was "Peloton" and the code word for breaking the law and beating up people was "Log into Minecraft"

On a similar note:

I love how Dominion's lawsuit against Fox uncovered that no one actually believed "The election was stolen" so then Tucker Carlson doubles down and releases footage of QAnon Shaman being lead into the chamber by cops. Implying "See it was the FBI!" instead of what everyone, everywhere has known all along and that Cops collaborated with people attempting a coup .

Which is what France warned us about.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=69604&p=605942&hilit=Capitol+Police#p605942

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-a ... ice-2021-1

I remember on January 8th I was convinced that Tennessee seemed to be the Saudi Arabia of J6 (which means we should bomb Alabama or something) but as the days rolled on other states started to even out their participation.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:47 pm

If it had been a real coup, the plotters would have brought guns. Lots of guns.

J6 was less of a coup than the Orange Revolution in Ukraine was.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:06 pm

Tarkan wrote:If it had been a real coup, the plotters would have brought guns. Lots of guns.

They did. They were planning on stopping the certification on J6 and using cached guns on J20 someone tried to inaugurate Biden.

It's kind of funny though, the Proud Boys strategy was to use "Normies" as "tools" to stop certification (as per the evidence in the ongoing trial). Tools was so referenced that now in the trial the prosecution is allowed to refer to people in the videos as "tools" and this is the "Tool stage of the trial"
If the defendants had never used the term "Tools" refering to low ranking Proud Boys, Associates and "Normies" ( a word first used by Nazis describing conservative non-Nazis and now adopted by the larger conservative / Trump movement in the US).

So it was pretty much a coup once DeJoy started removing mailboxes and sorting machines.

Next time the Coup attempt will be with guns. Those now who claim it was not a Coup will not object to the Gun heavy Coup once it happens.

Anyway, Cop City:

The meetings I am attending have shifted away from "Nazis" to Cop City people. Only me and one other guy are keeping up the "watch out for Nazis" stuff while the rest have focused on Cop City and the possibility for it "growing" (meaning the actions against it)

So things are getting back to normal. For a second there we almost focused on an actual internal threat to our nation but luckily Cop City protesters came along.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Alphabet » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:38 pm

It's theater. I've seen the unedited video(s).

The media bullshit about firebombs was just that. Bullshit. Just like the exaggerations of the J6 crowd.

Kabuki Theater. You're both falling for it because you have pre determined political bias.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:10 pm

Alphabet wrote:It's theater. I've seen the unedited video(s).

The media bullshit about firebombs was just that. Bullshit. Just like the exaggerations of the J6 crowd.

Kabuki Theater. You're both falling for it because you have pre determined political bias.

I like my Kabuki theater. It's more entertaining than cable, and it's free.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:52 am

Hah! I was googling South River Forest disinformation and a post from Black Flag Cafe comes up? LOL. Had to bop in and say hello. And J! It's been a long time. I have loads of friends who fell for the QAnon thing and I always think of you, "Alphabet," and our lovely afternoon in San Pedro.

Anyway, just FYI, the Stop Cop City fiasco is 100% a Nazi problem. I'm a supervisor in DeKalb now, so South River Forest is in our district. The main coalition of protesters and activists work with the South River Watershed Alliance. The people who caused the violence and property damage refuse to work with them, ahem. The day of the most recent fiasco, a small group of the most obvious Nazis in the world (led b the stereotypical hot older guy no one knew before the protests lol) got a group of about 100 protesters to do a "peaceful march." Then they broke from the group and set a couple of vehicles on fire. About 35 people were arrested, but almost everyone who was from Georgia was released, including the guys who set the vehicles on fire. Ahem.

We're not supposed to deal with any of those protesters, just the South River Alliance activists, but I couldn't stop myself. Two young women were telling me that it was a "communication problem" and they just simply hadn't realized that the undercover Nazis... um, I mean their fellow protesters acting in good faith, had said there would be violence. Oops!

I was like, "the hot older guys alway calling for violence and property damage are 100% the cop, ladies! Give them herpes, not support! Something to take home to their wives as a souvenir of their undercover work." Alas, youth has to learn from experience I guess. Hopefully I've planted a seed of doubt, at least. But the grownups, even the milquetoast Atlanta Mayor and South River Forest Steering Committee, which are 100% and 90% fo the training center respectively, are able to see through it. That's why they released the body cam recording of the Kemp's state troopers talking about how they'd shot each other during the Tortugita killing. And why the training center just shrank by another 45 acres, to 85 acres.

Anyway, if I remember how this place works, Q and Tarkan and the usual suspects will jump in to discredit me, with zero on-the-ground experience in DeKalb and no special knowledge at all, because "anti-fascism is terrorism" is the narrative they've been pushing since I joined Black Flag Cafe. Which sounds super fun but instead I'll just say hello to everyone and be on my merry way. Feel free to friend me on Facebook for more scintillating Dekalb County environmental news, or follow our conservation page: https://www.facebook.com/DeKalbSWCD

TL; DR: The Stop Cop City fiasco was absolutely caused by a couple of undercover Nazis, Umbrella Man types, who tricked several protesters into marching then caused violence and property damage to undermine legitimate protesters and expand the training academy footprint. It didn't seem to work.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Kurt » Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:45 pm

Older guy coming in barking orders and banging activists?

Yep. Undercover cops hate infiltrating Nazis and Muslim radicals because they are:

1. Actually dangerous.
2. No women or really ugly and weird women.

I am also on a working group dealing with stuff. The stuff I deal with is Operational Technology (power generation and transmission, water treatment, gas pipelines, rail control systems, ventilation and pump systems and tension wire monitoring systems)

So Nazis have been threatening pretty much all of that except for tension wire monitoring systems cuz no one knows what that is.

I work with a guy who has 20 years in Army intel, 15+ in DHS and TSA and is now MTA like me and he has his shit together.

We got finally got local cops to worry about Nazis when 1.5 years ago the official line was to "Arrest Counter Protesters because they are worse than the actual Nazis" so the Proud Boys waltzed through Grand Central Station, evaded subway fare, and evaded LIRR fare to go protest non-existent COVID restrictions somewhere out in Long Island. They threatened passengers, employees, held open fire doors and cops let them do it because they were waiting for "Counter Protesters" to show up so they could arrest them.

We finally got that part changed but then Cop City happened and suddenly the local and state PD were all like "Are we at risk? Will our training centers be attacked? I think we need to shift focus for a bit" and now we are back to square 1.

So that might explain why the older activists bangers are calling on people to burn shit.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:36 am

I just realized the world was a simpler, nicer place when people were preoccupied about where their next meal was going to come from
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:26 pm

Tarkan wrote:If it had been a real coup, the plotters would have brought guns. Lots of guns.

An incompetent coup attempt is still a coup attempt.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:43 am

ROB wrote:

An incompetent coup attempt is still a coup attempt.

And the trial transcripts of both the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers had them state that they should have had guns. The Oath keepers were saving their guns in a hotel for Trump to invoke martial law sometime between Jan 7th and Jan 20th.
The problem seems to have been Trumps attention span. He did not want to read Stewart Rhodes letter to him asking him to declare the US in a State of Insurrection.
Plus a failed insurrection without its leaders jailed or executed is still an active insurrection.
Since we still have laws jailing Trump, Stone, Flynn, Giuliani etc etc without bail awaiting trial has precedent.
Killing the leaders during an insurrection has precedent as well so these clowns would get off easy if jailed.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe