Oath Keepers Trial

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Oath Keepers Trial

Postby Kurt » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:31 pm

Tarkan wrote:
Kurt wrote:Anyway, today their witness is a wheelchair bound videoographer (These dudes loved filming themselves). Their other film maker, the English guy, filmed them complaining about the Wheel Chair Bound Proud Boy getting stuck in the mud and they debated leaving his "crippled ass" there. So this should be fun.

Hey, at least they are inclusive. That's gotta count for something.

Yep, not as inclusive as the Oath Keepers who had a Transsexual (Jessica Watkins)

Earlier though there was testimony about how one of the defendants threatened to kick out other Proud Boys who were discussing how they should go about removing Nazis from their organization but the leadership told them to keep focused on Antifa and stopping Biden from taking power instead (which did not really jibe with the "drinking club" for all Western Men they wanted to project to the jury).
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:49 am

The Video guy, Hendrik Block, lives on disability (for good reason as he is disabled) has a assistant dog named Donald J. Trump (a St. Bernard...sounds adorable) and supplements his income suing small business without adequate handicapped access.
Plus he drinks.
https://sweetlaw.com/hendrik-block-arre ... madera-ca/

What is kind of sad about this is you got broken dudes without any long term friends chucking away their lives for Trump and the only ones who will stand up for them are other broken guys who did not go as far as they did.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:48 pm

Now I guess this is the Oath Keepers / Proud Boys trial thread.

Anyway, Anyway, Proud Boys really have been doing shitty on the defense witnesses. A "Other Than Honorable" discharged Vet turned Rabbi who converted people to Judaism online so they could get Vaccine exemptions (For a price of course) and a very obese man who was too "Disabled" to go into the Capitol

This is a better run down than what I can do.
https://www.emptywheel.net/2023/03/26/w ... ion-trial/

Basically the claim was that "Stacking Bodies" was "Locker Room Talk" . You can see what happens when bullshit confronts the reality of cross-examination. "Zip ties for Antifa" melt when asked if Antifa was present in the Senate Chamber. "It could have been any Nancy" dissolves when a recording prior to "Nancy! Come out and play-ay" was preceded by a recording saying they were going to "hang Pelosi"

Since their case is crapping itself (I would have focused on Capitol PD using Pepper Balls to "Enrage" the crowd...which they admitted was a failed tactic that day) but the Right actually seems to be dumb enough to believe their own propaganda and believe that their "placeholder truths" of "Demonstration" will hold them long enough for the next electoral coup to be successful and then they can relax and kill all the liberals they want (now known as "Woke") ...But now they have to rely on the "It was informants!" thing.

As anyone who has followed the Proud Boys like I have knows, they loved to feed the FBI information on "Antifa" and the FBI was probably dumb enough to believe it for a while but on January 6th they had a large amount of Confidential Informants lined up already. One was Jen Loh.

She was another loser who was supposed to testify for the defense until the prosecution notified them that Loh was a paid FBI informant.
She, according to her, did not inform on the Proud Boys, only Antifa and according to the FBI and Prosecution she did not provide any information to them. But she did do lame right wing shit like go to group prayer with Proud Boy family members, contact defense attorneys with "advice".

But now she is getting threats daily, that she blamed on Antifa, but we know damn well that it is not Antifa.

Anyway, this self goal is really funny. Wanted to rat on antifa and did so. Probably kept loyal to the Proud Boys and suddenly now her life is in danger because she wanted to "help" and she is still loyal enough to blame Antifa rather than "Stack Bodies" group.

Funny shit.
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/03/24/poli ... index.html
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Thu May 04, 2023 4:07 pm

Proud Boys found guilty of Seditious conspiracy.

Since there was property damage there could be a "Terrorism Enhancement"

1) Enrique Tarrio
2) Ethan Nordean
3) Joseph Biggs
4) Zachary Rehl

Jeremy Bertino did a plea for the same thing and gave a lame testimony for the prosecution. The one part of his testimony that seemed to stick was "Play Minecraft" as an agreed upon term for planning violence, but the prosecution could have proved that without him since there were chats obtained via forensics that said stuff like "Beat the shit out of Antifa...I mean Play Minecraft"

Dominic Pezzola was found guilty of assaulting a Police Officer but they did not agree on the Seditious Conspiracy charge.

The next step should be to go after the ones who called for it. I think that should have happened faster.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Fri May 05, 2023 4:31 am

Yes it should have gone faster because now that they’re finally dealing with this shit we’re heading into a Presidential campaign: Possibly a Trump/Taylor-Greene ticket, I wouldn’t discount it, as Trumps gonna go medieval. These seditious conspirators could get 20 years. MAGA folks and militias and lone wolves are gonna be antsy and they’re gonna be goaded by Trump, Marge and their flying monkeys ala Bannon, Stone, Jones, Christian Nationalist Megapastors. Will there be some ugly stochastic terrorism in the United States? The FBI thinks so. The DHS thinks so.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri May 05, 2023 12:59 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:Yes it should have gone faster because now that they’re finally dealing with this shit we’re heading into a Presidential campaign: Possibly a Trump/Taylor-Greene ticket, I wouldn’t discount it, as Trumps gonna go medieval. These seditious conspirators could get 20 years. MAGA folks and militias and lone wolves are gonna be antsy and they’re gonna be goaded by Trump, Marge and their flying monkeys ala Bannon, Stone, Jones, Christian Nationalist Megapastors. Will there be some ugly stochastic terrorism in the United States? The FBI thinks so. The DHS thinks so.

Trump is gonna get the nomination if he runs. DeSantis is really a boring sadist and Trump is a flashy Sadist. Trump people love him and only him where a DeSantis supporter will vote for Trump if it comes down to Trump Vs. Biden again.

Trump is gonna lose again but it almost doesn't matter. Trump stuff is getting forced through states anyway. The Fascists are taking the Mussolini plan and that is to wear everyone out with their bullshit until we get tired of them and hope if they get what they want they will go away.

That plus a few lone shooters to spice things up.

Also with J6

There was this Fed who was busted shouting to at protesters to kill the cops. Turns out the guy was in the JTF in NYC and he was in charge of Domestic Terrorist Investigations.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justic ... -rcna82775

He was not in that position when my friends were busted by the JTF for using twitter to give protesters information from a public police scanner website. But he later joined that group and that lead to another friend of mine being jailed as a "Material Witness" in the "Bicycle Bomber" case (black powder bombs made of toy plastic grenades at closed recruiting centers in NYC off and on for a few years...Less than $1000 damage and no injuries or fatalities. Been 13 years since an incident) They claimed he "knew" the Bomber and he claimed he had no idea who the bomber is. He was jailed because he did not talk. So "Do you know the Bicycle Bomber?" the only answer to if you know someone who is unknown is "I don't know" and if you are leftist and say "I do not know the bicycle bomber" and it turns out you met him once at a party you then get arrested for lying to Law Enforcement. So he said nothing and was jailed as a material witness for 9 months at MDC.

Anyway I know the "J6 Was a Fed Operation" are gonna see this and be like "See? It was the Feds!" but one screamer does not make a Fed Op but I am curious how much influence this guy had in labeling lefties as Domestic Terrorist. Btw the Bicycle Bomber, by definition is a Domestic Terrorist, but since the only person jailed for that was jailed as a Witness and not as a terrorist that is still no convictions since they exploited one of the few loopholes that allows someone to be jailed without charges and without a conviction. It is usually used in Espionage cases.

The one case where an actual leftist was actually making and setting off bombs and they could not do shit.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Trial

Postby el3so » Fri May 05, 2023 11:59 pm

black powder bombs made of toy plastic grenades at closed recruiting centers in NYC off and on for a few years...Less than $1000 damage and no injuries or fatalities.

Anyone else seen that part from the Avengers movie where Robert Downey junior says "not a great plan"? Well, imagine me saying that.
My drink is bigger of course.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Kurt » Sat May 06, 2023 2:55 am

Yah. My guess it was not someone in NYCs activist community. Bombs and fire tended to frowned upon for multiple reasons and "Lone Wolf" activity was never glorified as they tended to like to do activism based on consensus.

But dumb plan and the fact they have not found the person yet. Kinda shows they were focused on the wrong group but they probably got the ideology right.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby sparrow » Sat May 06, 2023 3:35 am

Justice asking for 25 years for convicted Oath Keepers leader.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/05/politics ... index.html
Be brave, always be brave
sparrow
Canadia

Postby Kurt » Mon May 08, 2023 1:05 pm

sparrow wrote:Justice asking for 25 years for convicted Oath Keepers leader.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/05/politics ... index.html

The more I read about Rhodes the more I am surprised he was not a BFC person trying to hawk patches and hats here.

Anyway, speaking of Patches. The Allen Texas shooter had a RWDS patch. "Right Wing Death Squad" which was quite popular among the Proud Boys.

Speaking of Proud Boys.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... ry-verdict

They are totally fucked. There defense should have focused more on the cops admitting they used Pepper Balls to "Rile up the crowd" but instead they took the "We are just guys who like to drink and like Trump and got swept up" defense which did not work because of all the online planning they did.

The chats we are monitoring on Telegram show the Proud Boys blaming "Fed Infiltration" but the informants within the Proud Boys under Barr were used to provide info on Antifa.

So they are gonna implode. Most likely Gavin McInnis and Milo Yayaidssfkjgjhghjhgpoulis are gonna form "Proud Boys II" with some Kanye cash, and that will be more grift than violence.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Thu May 25, 2023 11:24 pm

18 years for the ringleader. Even in some low security federal prison, that's a long time for an old man. Nothing to sneeze at for a young person either.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Kurt » Fri May 26, 2023 2:02 am

el3so wrote:18 years for the ringleader. Even in some low security federal prison, that's a long time for an old man. Nothing to sneeze at for a young person either.

He said he was going to be like Solzhenitsyn.

He accidentally shot out his own eye while protecting a crack dealer.
Then he never washed his glass eye and got an infected eye socket so he no longer could wear a fake eye.
He claimed that Army Ranger training required he parachute into trees and that was how he became disabled.
His own daughter moved into a shed so she would not have to live with him.
His wife had scars on her arms from when he "trained in martial arts" by taping up a blade and slashing at her.
DeSantis says he will pardon him if elected.
A total POS.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:30 pm

James Beeks was acquitted. So far the only J6 Oathkeeper to found not guilty.

Oddly this dude was / is a Moorish Sovereign Citizen as well. If you remember back in 2020 during BLM protests there would be these weirdos running around telling white people they were going to take their homes and their businesses?

That was these dudes.

I remember Beeks giving testimony in support of the other Oath Keepers in spite of the risk to himself for incrimination. The other O.K would make up bullshit to explain their comments like one who claimed "Lead" as in leader was what he meant when he said "throw lead downrange" (clearly implying to shoot people at the Capitol) and then promptly crapped his big boy pants when placed under cross examination. While Beeks gave terse and short answers like "If you say so" that prosecutors did not call him on, probably because it was clear from his answers that he was not going to make the prosecutors look like they were in control.

Anyway, I thought it was funny. He skated on both the thing that scared white people about BLM (Blacks coming for their stuff) and the group that formed (nominally) to protect those scared whites.

So the lessons from these trials is:

1. Better to be an Insurrectionist than to be a drug dealer, because your sentence will be much lighter.
2. If you do go to trial, DO NOT GO IN FRONT OF A JURY. Choose a bench trial, the sentences have been lighter and this Sovereign Citizen / Oath Keeper was totally acquitted even though he was present in DC as an Oath Keeper
3. Under cross examination be brief, don't "explain yourself" and appear to be slightly miffed at the inconvenience. Beeks knew that a white guy explaining himself was a guy in the "wrong place and wrong time" but a Black guy explaining himself was either confessing or a "Dindu Nuffin Aspiring Rapper POS" in cop parlance.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:55 pm

Rhel. The Proud Boy that terrorized a family I know and their neighbors for about 1 year, got 15 years.
The guidelines on what he did, without a criminal history were for 30 years to life.
If he'd been a drug dealer who terrorized a family prior to the Capitol charges we would never have seen him outside prison walks again.
So he is gonna serve 13 if he is at his worst behaviour since he served 2 already. I bet he can Good Behaviour + Born Again and Snitch his way out in 3 years.

Nordean's pre sentencing speech was "I should have been a better leader". It is funny seeing them still trying to cosplay Army Guy. It was funny watching these guys forget "Pension 101" class and that is No Matter How Small or Big Your Pension Is You Do Not Jeopardize It.
The Vets who did Sedition lost their Military pensions.

Pezzola who kept his Pension and had a parade of Italians talk about what a "Good Boy" Nicky was got only ten years and shouted "Trump Won" as he made his own wife, daughter and mom look like liars right after they testified to his character.
Good Boy indeed.
That idiot does not realize that the DOJ is gonna appeal the light sentences and use Dumb Dom's outburst to add a few years.
Tarrio is gonna get a chunk but Tarrio is a professional snitch. He will get good prison digs from the DOJ and claim his commissary funds are from "girlfriends".
He wont rat on Antifa either.
I don't think he will cry either. Rehl was crying so hard it looked as if someone splashed his face with hot water and Nordean seemed to do a manipulative sniffle. Biggs got weepy and said all he wanted to do was "pick his daughter up after school" and then started blubbing. But Pezzola was too stupid to cry (and his mom cried for him in ger Good Boy speech) and Tarrio wont cry because he is too confident in himself.
Pezzola is more likely to kill himself too. Thats what violent and impulsive people do. Rehl hasa better chance of killing himself as well. His wife has been cheating on him and once the real sentence starts she will dump him, hook up with a firefighter and that will be that.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby seektravelinfo » Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:51 pm

Enrique Tarrio got 22 years.

“Moments after his mother begged Judge Kelly for leniency, Mr. Tarrio, dressed in an orange prison outfit, apologized for his role in the events of Jan. 6 and said his trial, which lasted more than three months, had “humbled” him.

In what seemed like the testimony he never gave at the trial, he told Judge Kelly that after the election he could simply not believe that Mr. Trump had lost and that every media outlet he turned to told him that his anger was justified. After two pro-Trump rallies in Washington before Jan. 6, he went on, he saw “the temperature rising” among his followers and claimed that he reached out to officials in the F.B.I., the Secret Service and the local Washington police.” (NYT 9/5/23)
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe