Trump: blah blah Indicted blah

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Trump: blah blah Indicted blah

Postby Kurt » Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:49 am

Never thought it would happen as NYC has a chickenshit DA.

Maybe Trump shouldn't have announced it and forced his hand?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Trump: blah blah Indicted blah

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:49 pm

Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!

That said, I can't wait to see his mug shot. Should make for some great t shirt and internet meme material.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby seektravelinfo » Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:49 am

Trump will be exempt from handcuffs. There will be fingerprints & mug-shot taken though. He’ll probably grin maniacally like Congressman Tom DeLay (TX, Republican Majority Whip) did when he was arrested mid-aughts for his campaign-finance and money laundering crimes. DeLay later appeared as a contestant on Dancing With The Stars, performing the cha-cha to the song Wild Thing and was eliminated early on in the competition. Cringe.

That’s the thing, these Republican officials can’t be embarrassed. There is no sense of shame that they carry. They take Manifest Destiny to heart. Trump desperately wants a dramatic and televised perp-walk and they’re not gonna give it to him.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby sparrow » Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:56 am

So sick of hearing about this fool
Be brave, always be brave
sparrow
Canadia

Postby rickshaw92 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:32 am

sparrow wrote:So sick of hearing about this fool

Betcha can't wait for2024.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby snaark » Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:19 pm

Awwww i dunno. Seems like a long shot with a big chance of blowback. And busting Trump for paying off a pawn star seems very much like busting Al Capone for tax evasion. But we'll see.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:08 pm

It’s an idiotic prosecution, nakedly political with very little chance of an actual conviction.

It’s almost free publicity for Trump.

This DA is also prosecuting a parking garage security guard for attempted murder for wrestling a gun away from his assailant after getting shot twice by the assailant and then shooting the guy that attempted to murder him.

Re: Tom Delay was charged ex-post facto (there were campaign finance laws that were passed and they went after him via jury shopping for stuff Delay did that before the law was passed that was legal at the time). Again, no convictions because it was a bullshit case from the get go, but I guess Republicans should feel shame when they get accused falsely of breaking the law. The reason why the Democrats prosecuted in the first place was to force DeLay to resign as Speaker because of internal GOP rules at the time.

Meanwhile the Democrats funnel illegal cash from the PLA by the bag load but that’s ok because according to Al Gore, there was no controlling authority keeping him from collecting bags of cash.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:50 pm

Tarkan wrote:It’s an idiotic prosecution, nakedly political with very little chance of an actual conviction.

You read the charges? Of course you haven't, they have not been released yet. But it is 30 charges related to Business Fraud, which is not too implausible since Trump Org was just convicted of Business Fraud last year and that 50 year employee got sent to Rikers and the organization was fined $1.6 million.

It it not unusual to charge the actual CEO of a convicted criminal organization with crimes. The part they use to describe the outrage is "unprecedented" in that an ex president is charged with a crime. (Harding would have been, but he died. Nixon would have but he was pardoned, so it is not totally "unprecedented" either.

Tarkan wrote:It’s almost free publicity for Trump.

It is. But any charge against Trump is always going to be free publicity for him.

Tarkan wrote:This DA is also prosecuting a parking garage security guard for attempted murder for wrestling a gun away from his assailant after getting shot twice by the assailant and then shooting the guy that attempted to murder him.

Its more the law that is dumb. The thief is also charged with attempted murder and burglary. You omitted that part. Remember: District Attorneys are obliged to file charges when a law has been broken, especially a felony. Due to New York State and New York City gun laws when there is a shooting and an unlicensed person shoots a gun, they cannot charge one shooter and not charge another. Only guy who was ever convicted was a black man in Long Island who killed two white teenagers threatening his son with a gun, because he was the only party who fired (Later Pardoned by Gov. Patterson). So the parking lot attendant will probably skate on this but right now the legal procedure for New York is that he has to be charged but it will probably be reduced to "discharging a firearm in public" or something.

Tarkan wrote:Meanwhile the Democrats funnel illegal cash from the PLA by the bag load but that’s ok because according to Al Gore, there was no controlling authority keeping him from collecting bags of cash.

What the fuck did I just read? Maybe help us out here and link to some sketchy-ass source. By PLA you mean "People's Liberation Army" as in China? Al Gore?

This??

https://www.amazon.com/Year-Rat-Clinton ... B00BE64MFI
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:23 pm

...and my prediction comes true.

https://nypost.com/2023/04/02/bragg-won ... ted-thief/

Amazing what living in NYC for 27 years does for understanding NYC shit.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:22 pm

The Indictment is here:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... nald-trump

Much of these charges are things Weisselman and Cohen have either pleaded guilty to or been convicted of.

Depending who testifies against him his defense will have to be "This is a setup" or "I am not in charge of my own organization"
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby jack2023 » Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:39 pm

And for Gods sake lets make sure that Hillary, Bill, Hunter and "THE BIG GUY" never get prosecuted for blatently obvious stuff.

I voted for nobody, but put your snowflake feelings aside and look at results and the math speaks for itself. You lefties are destroying this country and blatantly two-faced on your so called "Values."
jack2023

Postby Kurt » Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:57 am

jack2023 wrote:And for Gods sake lets make sure that Hillary, Bill, Hunter and "THE BIG GUY" never get prosecuted for blatently obvious stuff.

I voted for nobody, but put your snowflake feelings aside and look at results and the math speaks for itself. You lefties are destroying this country and blatantly two-faced on your so called "Values."

What are "snowflake feelings" exactly? What math are you talking about? Criminal charges? Trump and Trump Org have had them for years. That's the math.

39 counts of violating the Fair Housing Act, settled out of court. Trump believes Black people "Ruin Things" so he kept them out of his building in the 1970s. Then in 1979 he was convicted of violating the terms of his 1975 settlement. That's 40 crimes committed by Trump in the 1970s
List of Biden and Clinton crimes in the 1970s? Go ahead.

1986 Trump was charged with violating SEC rules on notifications he intended to buy out Holiday and Bally Corporations. He was fined $750k in 1988. So that is 1 criminal conviction in the 1980s for a total of 41,

In the 1990s Trump was fined by the New Jersey Gaming Commission for moving Black women from the Black Jack table to accommodate a John Gotti associate who thought black people were "bad luck". Not a criminal conviction but a $200k fine. (btw Trump was never Mafia, the Mafia LOVED Trump though because they could over-charge him for all kinds of ridiculous shit in his buildings. They would have never let anything happen to him for the same reasons a farmer protects his cow from wolves. I used to deliver materials to 40 Wall St. back in the day viewtopic.php?f=1&t=69849&p=607945&hilit=+40+Wall+#p607945 )

Anway, Trump Org was also convicted of illegal loans when Daddy bought $3.5 million in chips and just took it home. Had to refund the chips and pay a paltry $30k fine. So that is 1 conviction for a grand total of 42 crimes so far. Biden crimes in the 1990s? Clinton Crimes in the 1990s? Start listing those that do not require metal foil on ones head. (or is it "snowflake like" to ask for some proof?) btw in the 1990s Hilary would vent to her driver when she was first lady about "Porch Monkeys" in Washington DC sitting around getting pregnant and collecting Welfare, so she and Bill got along with Trump in the 1990s and they would attend his wedding in the future and Ivanka's and Trump would attend Chelseas...Both Bill and Trump hung out with Epstein in the 1990s too. Those three loved each other.)

In the 2000s Trump University was pretty much found to be a giant criminal enterprise, not acredited but claimed to be 6000 victims of fraud (bait and switch) in New York State and Texas (in Texas "Free Seminars" were pitches to buy Timeshares) and he took some New York State money when he took Department of Education money in the form of Student aid for "Real Estate Secrets" type class. Texas AG decided not to sue and then Trump gave $35k to his Gubernatorial campaign (not fishy at all)

Then there was this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Oce ... aja_Mexico
Trump still has a criminal charge of Fraud in Mexico pending for this.

Man, there is so much real estate fraud and lawsuits and one child rape lawsuit that was refiled in 2016 and is still pending from 1994 (cuz Democrats are paedos, since Trump was a Democrat in 1994 he couldn't help it) How about finding 1 or two real estate frauds from Biden and we can call it even since I cannot even count Trumps fraud lawsuits and being found to violate anti-SLAPP laws and California's law protecting journalists from lawsuits...Crime? Technically it is supposed to be but since Trump is rich, he settles. So not really a conviction ..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_aff ... nald_Trump

If you read that page your head will eventually spin off your neck, but since you are not a snowflake you should be able to handle it.

If Hunter Biden and his magic laptop really did crimes then prosecute and jail. The problem is no one has ever produced an orignal image. No emails had headers.

Hillary and the Clinton Foundation? Lots of crimes. Ask a Nigerian. Ask a Haitian but they are still amateurs when compared to Trump. Trump is a versatile criminal. From Housing Act violations, rape, fraud all the way to an attempted coup.

But what do I know? I am just a snowflake libtard who cannot handle a REAL criminal as President for Life.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby jack2023 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:58 pm

And put your Leftards under that microscope and do the math.

On the math issue (and I do not hate you)

Our borders were secure, North Korea didnt dare to fire a missile, gasoline was something like 300% cheaper and we were exporting, business were coming back to the US, China took a cup of Shut the Fuck Up, Russia would have never dreamed of attacking Ukraine, etc., etc., etc

The Communists, who call themselves DemoRats have and are destroying this country and have zero values of any kind.

City people are too stupid, inefficient and spoiled off of the tax dollars of people who actually work for a living to see through their little pink colored glasses.

By the way, men who dress like women are not women. Men can not get pregnant and I like beer and pussy and am a white male and proud of it
jack2023

Postby Kurt » Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:23 pm

jack2023 wrote:And put your Leftards under that microscope and do the math.

On the math issue (and I do not hate you)

Our borders were secure, North Korea didnt dare to fire a missile, gasoline was something like 300% cheaper and we were exporting, business were coming back to the US, China took a cup of Shut the Fuck Up, Russia would have never dreamed of attacking Ukraine, etc., etc., etc

The Communists, who call themselves DemoRats have and are destroying this country and have zero values of any kind.

City people are too stupid, inefficient and spoiled off of the tax dollars of people who actually work for a living to see through their little pink colored glasses.

By the way, men who dress like women are not women. Men can not get pregnant and I like beer and pussy and am a white male and proud of it

The Norks loved Trump cuz Trump kissed Kim's ass. I mean he would have used tongue if he could but I think there is only so much he could get away with on camera.

Trump was a weakling and a disgrace. He was in bed with Putin and not only would Putin have invaded the Ukraine he would have had it by now. He tried to overthrow the country, part of the reason he almost succeeded is because dipshits have been saying they are "Patriots" for so long that they believed anything thing they did was patriotic cuz they were the ones doing it, even if it meant going to jail for a Putin stooge. Gus Hall was more patriotic than Trump supporters and he was a bagman for the KGB (he was at least decent enough not to suck Brezhnev's cock though, again Trump would have if the cameras had not been rolling)

City Folks, at least in Leftard run NYC is.

Low Crime. Yep, Low crime. Red States fucking suck for crime, New York City is so safe I do not even have to lock my door in Brooklyn (and I do wear rose colored glasses but those are for ocular migraines)

Ok men are men ect, etc. blah blah.

Trump wears fucking make-up. Not just for TV he puts it on himself every day. Why do you like a guy who is constantly in the first phase of being a drag queen? At least full drag queens are man enough to be women.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:22 pm

Tarkan wrote:It’s almost free publicity for Trump.

It's that time of year where Tarkan writes so much that one of his comments turns out to be correct. Trump has shown again and again that he is WAY better at controlling media narrative.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe