Joe Biden's Impeachment is going well.

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Postby el3so » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:53 pm

So the president having a gold platinum ultra plus level of clearance, need to know would still apply, no?

All should abide by the rules of documents handling. Or try and change the rules.
ROB wrote: He's talking about ribs that you eat.
Kinda. Marrow is on the inside. Can't really eat the actual ribs.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: Joe Biden's Impeachment is going well.

Postby ROB » Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:24 am

gnaruki wrote:What?

You have a shit exceptionalist attitude where you don't think anyone matters outside of your immediate experience. It's why shit farmers like flying planes into your buildings. It's why other shit farmers make t-shirts about it.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby gnaruki » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:56 pm

ROB wrote:
gnaruki wrote:What?

You have a shit exceptionalist attitude where you don't think anyone matters outside of your immediate experience. It's why shit farmers like flying planes into your buildings. It's why other shit farmers make t-shirts about it.

Hahaha. I don't. But keep projecting.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:43 pm

Plenty to learn from bad/extremist/failed/unsuccessful/popular/unpopular/niche politicians all around the world. The fact that I apparently even need to say that kind of proves my point.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:42 pm

ROB wrote:Plenty to learn from bad/extremist/failed/unsuccessful/popular/unpopular/niche politicians all around the world. The fact that I apparently even need to say that kind of proves my point.

You should literally be God Emperor of Earth.

What can us unwashed do to pay tribute?
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:48 am

We have elections coming up, both local and EU. Seems like they have been playing catch-up for a while. Guess that is how it is nowadays.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby ROB » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:45 am

Alphabet wrote:
ROB wrote:Plenty to learn from bad/extremist/failed/unsuccessful/popular/unpopular/niche politicians all around the world. The fact that I apparently even need to say that kind of proves my point.

You should literally be God Emperor of Earth.

What can us unwashed do to pay tribute?

Read more.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby gnaruki » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:00 pm

Rob, please enlighten us a bit to get us on the right track! We're screwed without a well read, worldly Aussie's perspective! Sarcasm aside I'd like to read what you have to say about it. Acting like you know better without articulating how/why is pretty weak (Read Moar! isn't killer take down of US simps). And please don't respond with some bullshit like "I could tell you but ur brain to smal" . lulz!

What should we (The big 'ole better-than-you US of A) do that say, North Korea is doing or Algeria? The thing is I do read about other countries and the shit ones are typically a lesson in how not to operate a government. How about one example of the King of Fuckistan running a better operation than a first world country? There are plenty examples of leaders performing well under terrible circumstances but how do you transfer those lessons to a total different social/cultural/resource/power arrangement?

Doesn't it make sense to look at countries which have had better outcomes and systems than your own? I'd say your country's retirement scheme is better than the USA'S. It might be wise for us American's to study and consider implementing a system like yours. Cuz, we're going to end up with a buncha homeless geriatrics in a generation or so.

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-make-us-retirement-system-better-australia-superannuation-benefits-2024-4?utm_source=copy-link&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=topbar#:

And please first tell me about these farmers that flew planes into buildings. I heard of some 20 or so disaffected university drop outs doing it but not any farmers. I must have been busily living my visceral, experiential life and missed those in the news cycle.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:53 pm

It's not a specific thing. It's a general attitude.

And until a reasonable portion of your compatriots can name the leaders of your immediate neighbours, the capitals of more than 10 other countries and 5 countries where you have military bases, it probably won't improve.

I mean, look at what you just wrote as a prime example of an American defending ignorance as if it's a virtue. Most people I know would be embarrassed to write something like that.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby gnaruki » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:52 am

So you're just going to dodge again?
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:07 am

gnaruki wrote:So you're just going to dodge again?

You asked what needs to change.

I answered you (and others like you) defending ignorance as a virtue.

If that's a "dodge" then go back to my advice to Alphabet.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby gnaruki » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:19 am

Suppose us proudly ignorant American's, uh, learn some geography like you suggest. What do you think that is going to do?
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:29 am

gnaruki wrote:Suppose us proudly ignorant American's, uh, learn some geography like you suggest. What do you think that is going to do?

You're effectively asking "uh duh so what's more book-lernin gonna do for us **burp**?"

I mean, your lack of self-awareness on this one is... well, pretty funny at this point.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:17 pm

ROB wrote: until a reasonable portion of your compatriots
Meh, there's stupid/gullible people the world over, they aren't hard to find.

But that's the thing about democracy, most people get to vote.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe