#AustraliaHasFallen

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: #AustraliaHasFallen

Postby Kurt » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:43 pm

In preparation for it's pending conquest; China has lifted it's tariff on Australian wine.

I assume this is because they want wealthy wineries waiting for them when they take over and turn it all into Baidjiu distilleries.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Alphabet » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:04 pm

I've only been to Oz when I was in the mil, so I don't really count that as experiencing the place.

I had fun and met cool people. I'd just like to go again and fuck off for a month or so traveling around and seeing the real Oz.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:01 pm

Nothing but gulags and gestapo to see here, mate.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:25 pm

ROB wrote:Nothing but gulags and gestapo to see here, mate.

Don't tell him that. You need him to bring you a tin of beans.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:21 pm

Wait... I am confused.... Alphabet wasn't the "beans for blowjobs" guy... was he?

Cos at least one of us is gonna be disappointed.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:48 am

ROB wrote:Wait... I am confused.... Alphabet wasn't the "beans for blowjobs" guy... was he?

Cos at least one of us is gonna be disappointed.

No. When the beans arrive no blowjob is expected. I mean....I am not setting anything up.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Alphabet » Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:56 pm

My only concern is if they have "birds" there. Everyone knows "birds" are actually govt surveillance drones, and if they have them in Oz, fuck that place.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:38 am

Have what here?
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:46 pm

I'm fucking with Kurt over his conspiracies about seeing everything as being based in a conspiracy.

A few years ago, some kid trolled the left by claiming to be part of a movement that "birds aren't real, and they are actually govt drones." The left ate that shit up as being another "example" of far right idiots and conspiracies.

Same with the 4chan troll of the "okay" handsign being a secret alt right, neo Nazi symbol.

I was actually involved in a similar troll a few years back. Weightlifting forum I posted on started a "Bodybuilders Against Tipping" troll, and as you can imagine, it went viral. We were using pics of ya boy Zyzz, and his brother Said, driving around in a Miata, and refusing to tip. Left went apeshit.

Anyway..on topic. Went and watched a bunch of videos about Australia and the covid fights. Was actually pretty cool seeing people put hands on cops enforcing bullshit, vs Americans burning cities down because some black criminal got his karma.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:17 pm

Putting your hands on a cop? When I lived in Australia that would get you shot, same as anywhere else. Mind you I haven't lived there for 16+ years, so maybe things have changed.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:23 pm

snaark wrote:Putting your hands on a cop? When I lived in Australia that would get you shot, same as anywhere else. Mind you I haven't lived there for 16+ years, so maybe things have changed.

Incidentally, I've had the opposite experience, in my intemperate youth, going hands on with cops in Europe vs US.

German cops will just beat the shit out of you. Aren't afraid to throw hands, vs US cops who just shoot.

Unless you're ANTIFA or BLM in the US, then the cops just take a knee.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:42 pm

Meh, I kinda enjoyed halfwits spreading disease getting their shit fucked up.

Modern "Libertarians" have basically forgotten the fraternity part of the deal. So fuck em.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alphabet » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:15 pm

ROB wrote:Meh, I kinda enjoyed halfwits spreading disease getting their shit fucked up.

Modern "Libertarians" have basically forgotten the fraternity part of the deal. So fuck em.

Lol...Rob "educating" again. It's literally the opposite of sucking govt dick, which is the fraternal part of the deal. That being the I'll support you against getting on your knees and sucking Daddy's cock, unless that is you want to suckle Daddy. As long as your throat gagging doesn't fuck with my rights.

You want to roll around in MOPP 4 because you're a huge pussy afraid of a cold that supermajority only killed old and fat fuckers with pre-existing issues? That's your right. You want to close down your shop, or require pussy masks? Your right as well.

Same as it is my right to not run around acting like a pussy.

Only difference is, is don't call the thugs with badges and guns on you.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:15 pm

Holy fucking shit. I think everyone is gayer just for having read that.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:29 pm

Have you tried challenging random internet people to meet up for fisticuffs in some shithole you are familiar with to prove your points?
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe