James Price / James Grey / Death Valley Magazine fraud

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: James Price / James Grey / Death Valley Magazine fraud

Postby Kurt » Sat May 04, 2024 5:37 pm

Btw...To those of you keeping score. DVM HASF / DART used American National Bank of Richmond VA. But American National just merged with Atlantic Union Bank. Atlantic Union Bank's Holdoing company is Atlantic Union Bankshares Corporation (Also of Richmond VA)

The contact information for Subpoenas of bank records is

1051 East Cary Street
Suite 1200
Richmond, Virginia 23219
(804) 633-5031

Either call the number and ask who the contact information is for old American National Bank records or send to ATTN: Legal Department.

It would be better to call just to be certain.
"[Fighting] Germany we could take away everything from them. Make the Nazis no longer economically viable until the country they used as their vehicle surrendered to us on our terms..but we do not have that condition available for us now. We cannot bomb our own country but they have the option of to be violent, so we have to hit them legally and economically so they can no longer function or else someone else will need to bomb us to get rid of them." (WWII Veteran 4 months before January 6th)
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby gnaruki » Mon May 06, 2024 6:39 pm

His fate is sad. He should at least be able to hustle a living at a used car lot. It'd fit his loose integrity perfectly.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon May 06, 2024 11:40 pm

gnaruki wrote:His fate is sad. He should at least be able to hustle a living at a used car lot. It'd fit his loose integrity perfectly.

Fate is earned.

(well, except for those random bits like car accidents and genetic diseases)

I know two people this year who have died falling down stairs at home. I expect this number to increase as I get older.

Also Sarb-Ox limits the time that banks have to keep records so in anyone needs to subpoena, the time is now.
"[Fighting] Germany we could take away everything from them. Make the Nazis no longer economically viable until the country they used as their vehicle surrendered to us on our terms..but we do not have that condition available for us now. We cannot bomb our own country but they have the option of to be violent, so we have to hit them legally and economically so they can no longer function or else someone else will need to bomb us to get rid of them." (WWII Veteran 4 months before January 6th)
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Chimborazo » Tue May 07, 2024 5:49 pm

gnaruki wrote:His fate is sad. He should at least be able to hustle a living at a used car lot. It'd fit his loose integrity perfectly.

He may be, but I'm not looking for a car and there are a shitload of them around here, so I'm not going to try looking. I do wonder though if I've been in close proximity to him in the last couple of years since I've been back.

EDIT: If you see this James, hit me up. I'm not hard to find and I'm probably within 10 miles of you unless you're back in Lynchburg.
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue May 07, 2024 6:26 pm

Chimborazo wrote:

He may be, but I'm not looking for a car and there are a shitload of them around here, so I'm not going to try looking. I do wonder though if I've been in close proximity to him in the last couple of years since I've been back.

EDIT: If you see this James, hit me up. I'm not hard to find and I'm probably within 10 miles of you unless you're back in Lynchburg.

Maybe he has something with similar, but non-copyright infringing, "Punisher" skull decals ready for a quick sale?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Chimborazo » Thu May 09, 2024 4:11 pm

Kurt wrote:
Chimborazo wrote:

Maybe he has something with similar, but non-copyright infringing, "Punisher" skull decals ready for a quick sale?

If so, that's why we wouldn't cross paths. I'm more of a Calvin peeing on Jeff Gordon kind of guy. Me and my crew aren't scared of any copyright infringement.
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Postby gnaruki » Fri May 10, 2024 6:13 pm

"Only thieves and vandals have made money on Calvin and Hobbes merchandise." - Bill Watterson
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed May 22, 2024 5:25 pm

Got another one for any process servers or LEO out there.

501 V E S Rd Apt C207
Lynchburg VA 24503-4627

It's his parent's place.

And for those of you who say "hey, you shouldn't post his parent's place online!" here is a link of inexpensive pearls for you to clutch.

https://www.amazon.com/faux-pearls/s?k=faux+pearls
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Wed May 22, 2024 5:44 pm

Woops, already posted that address. For some reason it did not turn up on the search.

Man, made the same "pearl clutching" comment as well. I think I am approaching the age where people say "This is Kurt, nice guy but says the same joke over and over again"
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Thu May 23, 2024 6:12 am

Kurt wrote:
ROB wrote:The Asian Stewardess years were good years.

They were. But also made up.

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE FUCKING MOUTH.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Jun 20, 2024 2:20 pm

Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Thu Jun 20, 2024 2:23 pm

I can't figure out why that guys charm doesn't work.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Jun 20, 2024 2:37 pm

ROB wrote:I can't figure out why that guys charm doesn't work.

$800k house and personal chef. Dude doesn't even know what a rich guy's house costs in Washington DC area.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Thu Jun 20, 2024 2:41 pm

Kurt wrote:
ROB wrote:I can't figure out why that guys charm doesn't work.

$800k house and personal chef. Dude doesn't even know what a rich guy's house costs in Washington DC area.

Haha, you wouldn't get a one bedroom house that was actually livable around here.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe