Georgian Oil

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Georgian Oil

Postby khalampre » Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:46 pm

Ok guys,

I think that Canargo is going to tell us that they have found oil in the next month or so. Here is a link to a meeting yesterday.

http://www.vcall.com/console/ConsoleFra ... ClickType= listen&playerID=1&urlID=98540&sessionID=C9F85903AAFE466B&email=&tck=CNR

Please read up on this if you want to invest so that you are doing it with you eyes open. I do not have a lot of money, but what I do have is in this stock. I hope that this puts me on the road to my gun store. Let me know what ya'll think.

Chris
khalampre
BFCus Regularus

Re: Georgian Oil

Postby Lunatock » Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:21 pm

khalampre wrote:Ok guys,

I think that Canargo is going to tell us that they have found oil in the next month or so. Here is a link to a meeting yesterday.

http://www.vcall.com/console/ConsoleFra ... ClickType= listen&playerID=1&urlID=98540&sessionID=C9F85903AAFE466B&email=&tck=CNR

Please read up on this if you want to invest so that you are doing it with you eyes open. I do not have a lot of money, but what I do have is in this stock. I hope that this puts me on the road to my gun store. Let me know what ya'll think.

Chris

Can't get the site to upload on this piece of shit computer, how many dollars a share is that stock going for? And is there any other way to contact that company?
So I'll meet up with that Russian, that Brazillian, the rest of the team from Brooklyn..and we'll start shooting.
Lunatock
Obarrg

actually looks good

Postby Bronco » Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:37 pm

http://money.excite.com/ht/rs/fin/es/c/cnr.html

The predicted earnings aren't so hot...multiples of the next quarter showing minimal growth there..but the Analysts remarks are all "BUY"
At $1.20 a share you could buy a few hundred shares and not lose everything you own.
"I used to care, but things have changed"
Bob Dylan
Bronco
Old Man On The Mountain

Postby khalampre » Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:06 pm

You are right that they have not done so well, but there are a few reasons. One being that they contracted a company that could not drill to save their own lives. Another being bad roads and cold weather kept them from drilling. I got in this thing at .69, sold it off, then got back in at .98. I know a guy that works at the company and he would never in a million years tell me anyting that I was not to know, but he did tell me that he has put off getting a house so that he could buy this stock. He seems to think that IF they hit oil next month a low end price per share will be $5. That aint bad. DO NOT buy this stock on my word alone. Do the home work and see if it is right for you. I do not have much money, but what I do have is in this stock. I hope that a few of you will pick it up and make a little change. BTW I would wait a week or two and let the price drop a few cents. If you do well you can thank me, and if not I will say that I am sorry.
khalampre
BFCus Regularus

Postby Lunatock » Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:48 pm

khalampre wrote:You are right that they have not done so well, but there are a few reasons. One being that they contracted a company that could not drill to save their own lives. Another being bad roads and cold weather kept them from drilling. I got in this thing at .69, sold it off, then got back in at .98. I know a guy that works at the company and he would never in a million years tell me anyting that I was not to know, but he did tell me that he has put off getting a house so that he could buy this stock. He seems to think that IF they hit oil next month a low end price per share will be $5. That aint bad. DO NOT buy this stock on my word alone. Do the home work and see if it is right for you. I do not have much money, but what I do have is in this stock. I hope that a few of you will pick it up and make a little change. BTW I would wait a week or two and let the price drop a few cents. If you do well you can thank me, and if not I will say that I am sorry.

Eh, nothing to worry about at the going rate of the stock. If it doesn't pan out then at the worst I'll be bummed about buying that stock instead of a cup of coffee.
So I'll meet up with that Russian, that Brazillian, the rest of the team from Brooklyn..and we'll start shooting.
Lunatock
Obarrg

Postby TexasNomad » Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:52 am

Bronco:
but the Analysts remarks are all "BUY"

There's only one analyst...
TexasNomad

Postby redfax » Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:06 am

Oh, i made a killing in the commodity markets...
I bought carboard at 20 cents per ton, and today it's already worth 80 cents a ton. That's a 400% profit.
THe only problemn is that my mother wants her living room back.
Mr. Andrea Matranga
andreamatranga.googlepages.com
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Those who aren't afraid to die for their ideals, can only die once. The others die every day."
Paolo Borsellino, who only died once
redfax
BFCus Regularus

Postby redfax » Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:09 am

I hate analysts... "buy" is such a dumb thing to say. What they should say is how much they think the stock is worth, i.e. above what price you should stop buying because it's overvalued.
Next time I hear someone say something like "Oh, this stock's been rising recently. I say buy" i'll reach for my barret...
Mr. Andrea Matranga
andreamatranga.googlepages.com
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Those who aren't afraid to die for their ideals, can only die once. The others die every day."
Paolo Borsellino, who only died once
redfax
BFCus Regularus

Postby khalampre » Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:09 am

I have heard that one Redfax. lol By the way I am not trying to force any of you to do this.
khalampre
BFCus Regularus

Postby khalampre » Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:47 am

1.54 and the market is not even open

Damn I hope that I am rich, well sort of until Uncle Sam gets his cut.
khalampre
BFCus Regularus

Postby khalampre » Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:37 pm

Now I can buy my row boat!
khalampre
BFCus Regularus

Postby Buzzsaw » Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:40 pm

I couldn't find it on Ameritrade. Where does it trade?
Buzzsaw
Gynecology Enthusiast

Postby khalampre » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:04 pm

It trades in Norway under CNR.OI (i think) It trades on the American stock exchange as well. The ticker there is CNR Just go to yahoo finance and type in CNR and you will get a start there. It is looking good at the moment.
khalampre
BFCus Regularus

Postby Buzzsaw » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:17 pm

Thanks, I entered the wrong ticker symbol. I'm in for 2000 shares.
Buzzsaw
Gynecology Enthusiast

gunstore ahoy

Postby el3so » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:19 pm

khalampre wrote: It is looking good at the moment

Did they hit the Big One already khalampre?
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe