Christian Crazies Claim Credit for Katrina

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Christian Crazies Claim Credit for Katrina

Postby Prodigal Son » Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:05 pm

Ah, well, I guess our religious crazies blamed America first rather than their religious crazies. That's patriotism!

http://evesapple.blogspot.com/2005/08/i ... it-up.html

Subject: Hurricane Katrina satellite image looks like 6-week fetus
To: Columbia Christians for Life

Satellite picture of Hurricane Katrina at NOAA.com looks like a 6-week unborn human child as it comes ashore the Gulf Coast, vicinity states of Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida at 12:32 PM, Monday, August 29, 2005

Hurricane "Katrina" (reportedly means "Pure" in Russian) - satellite image - Monday, 29 Aug 05, 12:32 PM (EDT) - coming ashore Gulf Coast - satellite image looks like 6-week fetus

check out NOAA website: www.noaa.gov/

The image of the hurricane above with its eye already ashore at 12:32 PM Monday, August 29 looks like a fetus (unborn human baby) facing to the left (west) in the womb, in the early weeks of gestation (approx. 6 weeks). Even the orange color of the image is reminiscent of a commonly used pro-life picture of early prenatal development (see sign with picture of 8-week pre-born human child below). In this picture, and in another picture in today's on-line edition of USA Today*, this hurricane looks like an unborn human child.

Louisiana has 10 child-murder-by-abortion centers - FIVE are in New Orleans
www.ldi.org ('Find an Abortion Clinic [sic]')

Baby-murder state # 1 - California (125 abortion centers) - land of earthquakes, forest fires, and mudslides
Baby-murder state # 2 - New York (78 abortion centers) - 9-11 Ground Zero
Baby-murder state # 3 - Florida (73 abortion centers) - Hurricanes Bonnie, Charley, Frances, Ivan, Jeanne in 2004; and now, Hurricane Katrina in 2005

God's message: REPENT AMERICA !
Prodigal Son
BFCus Regularus

Postby Apophis » Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:52 am

Hasn't California been seismically active for longer than abortions have been around? Hasn't Florida been a site plagued for hurricanes longer than abortions have been around?

And did God hijack the planes? If so, then why the hell aren't we "shock and aweing" the Pearly Gates?
kill whitey
Apophis

Postby redfax » Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:23 am

That's odd, because I've never seen someone look at an echo- picture of an unborn kid and say "hey, this looks like a Category V hurricane!".
Mr. Andrea Matranga
andreamatranga.googlepages.com
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Those who aren't afraid to die for their ideals, can only die once. The others die every day."
Paolo Borsellino, who only died once
redfax
BFCus Regularus

Postby svizzerams » Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:38 pm

These must be the same kind of people that see Mary's face in a cheese sandwich or appearing in the structure of a highway overpass.....
Joan of Arc went to battle with nothing
but the voices in her head
and a well-sharpened sword ~ Charlotte

...those without swords can still die upon them...

Illegitami non carborundum est
svizzerams
Rx Rangerette

Postby crazycloud » Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:43 pm

I rememebr last time I was in New Orleans there was this religous freak dragging a full fledged cross right down the middle ofburbon street with one of those led message panels on it, and another time the religous nuts were in a can with loudspeakers on the top.. both times us phillistines just threw our empties at 'em.. I'll bet know they are like pigs int heir own excrement over this natural disaster... god i'd love to throw some empties at em now.!!
crazycloud

Return to Black Flag Cafe