Tyson in chechnya

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Postby Marco_Benoit » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:58 pm

Chechens are known for being the biggest criminals in Russia.
Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?

-George W. Bush
Marco_Benoit
BFCus Regularus

Postby Arctic » Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:53 am

Marco_Benoit wrote:

Kinda like Jews are known for being stingy Shylocks and money lenders in several countries?
Eh?
Arctic
BFCus Regularus

Postby Johnno » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:33 am

johnno you are bloody hilarious boss. i can't even hardly type right now i am laughing so hard. Reminders of a good holiday.... being drunk enough to understand russian. I know exactly what you mean. lol -Captain Ron

Im glad someone gets it. Apparently everyone else is very quick to believe I got my ass raped and tattoo'd in a russian backwater.

And FOX is fair and balanced, Black people cant see at night and smoking weed makes you a phsyco murderer
Johnno
BFCus Regularus

Postby Lunatock » Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:07 pm

Johnno wrote:
johnno you are bloody hilarious boss. i can't even hardly type right now i am laughing so hard. Reminders of a good holiday.... being drunk enough to understand russian. I know exactly what you mean. lol -Captain Ron

Im glad someone gets it. Apparently everyone else is very quick to believe I got my ass raped and tattoo'd in a russian backwater.

It's a good thing that Chechen woman with the hairy armpit choked you out first. It'd seem doubtfull that getting anal-raped by her would be a pleasant thing to figure out how

Oh don't forget about a soon to be sister, daughter in law who will be the biggest criminal in my family!

And FOX is fair and balanced, Black people cant see at night and smoking weed makes you a phsyco murderer

Videogames make children cold blooded killers and sexist perverts.
So I'll meet up with that Russian, that Brazillian, the rest of the team from Brooklyn..and we'll start shooting.
Lunatock
Obarrg

Postby Ribeye » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:07 pm

Sweet Chechen ladies...mmmm..............
Ribeye
Drunkulous Nucleus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe