British Concentration Camps?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

British Concentration Camps?

Postby Mikethehack » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:49 pm

LONDON: Plans to send entire families to residential ‘sin bins’ in a bid to restore order on council estates and the streets were unveiled yesterday.

Notorious families will be sent to special units where they will be ordered to reform.

Home Secretary Charles Clarke also promised to publish mobile phone numbers and e-mail addresses for local police by 2008.

He called new community police teams his ‘top policing priority’.

In another move to ‘reclaim the streets’ from yobs, ministers are studying new ‘naming and shaming’ measures - including tailing binge drinkers with video cameras and screening the footage in public places.

The measures were outlined by Clarke and Home Office Minister Hazel Blears at the Labour Party conference yesterday.

In a keynote speech, the home secretary admitted his party was left wide open to attack on asylum, immigration and anti-social behaviour at the last election.

He said: “We have to determine that by the next general election, whenever it comes, we have a fair system of immigration and asylum; we have eliminated the anti-social behaviour and disrespect that still blights the lives of so many; we have built on our success to dramatically reduce violent crime, and we have put in place a criminal justice system which is genuinely focused on promoting effective justice and preventing re-offending.”

Under changes announced yesterday, by 2008 every neighbourhood will have its own police team giving intensive protection against burglaries and vandalism.

He added: “First and foremost, people want to feel secure in their homes and everyday lives, free from abuse, disrespect and anti-social behaviour.”

Ministers are to crack down on entire households, sending them to residential units. Blears admitted the move could trigger uproar within the Labour Party.

However, she said: “We are not the Liberal Party. We are the Labour Party.” The measure is to be a ‘fundamental part’ of Labour’s programme to tackle anti-social behaviour.

She said ministers are studying a pilot scheme under which police officers video binge drinkers - including those who ‘paddle in their own vomit’ in town centres. – London Evening Standard
I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
Mikethehack
Pimpmasterus Generalismus

Postby Qwazy Wabbit » Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:37 pm

Tell you what. Why don't we get the media to tail the politicians. That way we can see if these social control freaks measure up to their own standards. I bet there's no binge drink or anti-social behaviour going on at the Labour Conference this week. I'm sure they're all completely sober and never stay up late in the bars drinking on Brighton seafront. Sure. How's Blunkett's love child doing by the way?

This 'Respect Agenda' is just another version of John Major's 'Back to Basics'. A government devoid of new ideas, in the pockets of lobbyists (from the drinks industry) and facing declining popularity arrogantly thinks the problem is with the voters. Just like the Conservatives in the 1990s.

I intend to get drunk whenever I feel like it and any politician who doesn't like it is welcome to come and fight me in the gutter.

I puke on their shoes! The worthless scumbags.
Qwazy Wabbit
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:01 pm

I bet there's no binge drink or anti-social behaviour going on at the Labour Conference this week. I'm sure they're all completely sober and never stay up late in the bars drinking on Brighton seafront. Sure. How's Blunkett's love child doing by the way?

I live near Brighton, believe me they'd get their heads kicked in by the local Neds/Chavs as soon as they spilled out onto West street and tried to walk along the seafront to the Grand Hotel.....

West Street on a Saturday night is worse than a bad night in Baghdad - fucking Neds glassing each other.

I'm all for these 'concentration camps' fucking Neds are like wild animals

Throw away the key too...
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Qwazy Wabbit » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:11 pm

There's already an concentration camp for Neds near Brighton. It's called Hastings.
Qwazy Wabbit
BFCus Regularus

Postby lightstalker » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:22 pm

Qwazy Wabbit wrote:There's already an concentration camp for Neds near Brighton. It's called Hastings.

lets narrow it down abit...two words; "moulscomb estate".

I Live In Brighton and have put up with these dirty shell suit wearing,fake ARGOS Jewllery blinging, KFC chuffing,malnourished,filthy suburbanites..
Its time to send in the death squads and cain these runts.
The world would be a much cleaner place if blind people used brooms instead of canes
lightstalker
Grief Tourist

Postby flipflop » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:35 pm

Don't forget the 'Hawkers from east Brighton. I can't say too much about Hastings as my missus is from there.....

The Burger King in North Street, Brighton had 12 (yes, fucking 12!) doormen on it the last friday I was home and dared go out for a quick pint. Think about that, 12 gorillas to ensure that minimum wage immigrants can serve vomit spewing fucknuts their daily gristle and not get chinned.

Dear me....
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby lightstalker » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:36 pm

West Street on a Saturday night is worse than a bad night in Baghdad

thats why they call it "little beirut"
The world would be a much cleaner place if blind people used brooms instead of canes
lightstalker
Grief Tourist

Postby Slam » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:39 pm

This plan is terrible. It would far more economic and effective to just put them all in cargo containers and drop them into the deep sea.
Slam
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:43 pm

Hey...are you....the Fifteenth Duke of Wimbourne.....?

haha, like it
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Slam » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:45 pm

Me? The 13th Duke of Wimbourne? Here? I an all girls private school? At 2 o' clock in the morning? With my reputation? Whatever would they say!
Slam
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:49 pm

Yep, thats the one.......hoho, I miss the Fast Show, it was brilliant

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby lightstalker » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:58 pm

lightstalker
Grief Tourist

Return to Black Flag Cafe