Biohazrd monitors triggered @ anti-war rally.

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Postby el3so » Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:55 pm

Buzzsaw wrote:These leftist anarchist chicks are pretty easy to pull but, ironically, are usually not very good lays.
Knowing full well that a single occasion doesn't warrant tarring a whole group with the same brush, I'd have to be honest and blow the trumpet of right-wing extremist skinhead chicks.
The one I lured sure wasn't smart, but boy, could she boogy!
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby flipflop » Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:09 pm

The anarchist girls selling the black t-shirts

Isn't that what CAPITALISTS do?

Are these women fucking stupid or what...........?

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby soren » Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:40 pm

flipflop wrote:
The anarchist girls selling the black t-shirts

Isn't that what CAPITALISTS do?

Are these women fucking stupid or what...........?

Cheers

It doesn't make them stupid, but it might make them anarcho-capitalists. Maybe they needed the money to buy rifles, assemble car bombs, or do some sort of cryptological research?
soren
BFCus Regularus

Postby Buzzsaw » Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:59 pm

soren wrote:Maybe they needed the money to buy rifles, assemble car bombs, or do some sort of cryptological research?

I think you're giving the anarchist chicks way too much credit. For the most part, these are girls that are the daughters of dentists and mortgage brokers who got a bit rebellious in their late-teens, college-aged years. Maybe they got into drugs a little and started listening to the silly teachings of communists and environmental nutjobs.

Reluctant to enter adulthood, they went off into their own coccoon of arrested adolescence and drifted, one way or the other, into the anarchist "movement." They liked the ambiguous fuck-you to the "establishment" and the rather undemanding hours of work. They could have just as easily become hairy-legged backpackers or black lipstick wearing art-school girls (assuming they had the motivation). And by the time they're thirty they'll start to drift back toward the mainstream.

They'll keep the stud in their nose for a few years for nostaligic purposes. The tattoo of the hammer and sickle won't go away though, and will be quite the conversation piece at cocktail parties at the Country Club with their investment banker husband in fifteen years.
Buzzsaw
Gynecology Enthusiast

Postby Bobby Sands » Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:08 pm

Buzzsaw wrote:They'll keep the stud in their nose for a few years for nostaligic purposes. The tattoo of the hammer and sickle won't go away though, and will be quite the conversation piece at cocktail parties at the Country Club with their investment banker husband in fifteen years.

And the tattoo will be a real ice breaker when they have hurricane refugees staying in their Texas McMansion.
Bobby Sands
Sword of Damocles

Postby Ultra Swain » Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:21 pm

Buzzsaw wrote:
soren wrote:Maybe they needed the money to buy rifles, assemble car bombs, or do some sort of cryptological research?

I think you're giving the anarchist chicks way too much credit. For the most part, these are girls that are the daughters of dentists and mortgage brokers who got a bit rebellious in their late-teens, college-aged years. Maybe they got into drugs a little and started listening to the silly teachings of communists and environmental nutjobs.

Reluctant to enter adulthood, they went off into their own coccoon of arrested adolescence and drifted, one way or the other, into the anarchist "movement." They liked the ambiguous fuck-you to the "establishment" and the rather undemanding hours of work. They could have just as easily become hairy-legged backpackers or black lipstick wearing art-school girls (assuming they had the motivation). And by the time they're thirty they'll start to drift back toward the mainstream.

They'll keep the stud in their nose for a few years for nostaligic purposes. The tattoo of the hammer and sickle won't go away though, and will be quite the conversation piece at cocktail parties at the Country Club with their investment banker husband in fifteen years.

I say let them have their arnarcho-esque fun. Besides every movement needs a fringe anyway. I'd rather have some trust fund baby selling black t-shirts than some flat worlding jesus freak tell me people and dinosaurs lived together in perfect harmony. It's not like they dont have a point to some of their annoying art school bullshit. Globalization, climate change, human rights, these are issues that should be handled by rational thinking adults but those are in short supply these days. Believe me there is no one that hates useless hippie/anarchist street theater more than I. However
I would hate to see the hystrionics wipe away the attention from some topics that could use some discussion.
Geez,am I NOT ALLOWED TO BE INTENSE FOR JUST 10 FUCKING SECONDS??!!!!!!!
Ultra Swain
Snappyus Answerus

Postby Buzzsaw » Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:32 pm

Ultra Swain wrote:I say let them have their arnarcho-esque fun.

Absolutely, real-lire anarchists/communists are quite the curiosity these days. Most of them are posers though. I have two of them in my circle of friends. One works at SBC and the other is studying to be a librarian. Their monthly Workers' Party meetings have been tabled indefinitely because everyone in their chapter of the party has dated everyone else already and its really getting to be a bit awkward. It's sad to see the revolution postponed because of squeamishness caused by using the chapter meetings as Elimidate.

I'd rather have some trust fund baby selling black t-shirts than some flat worlding jesus freak tell me people and dinosaurs lived together in perfect harmony.

We all know it's a tie.

Globalization, climate change, human rights, these are issues that should be handled by rational thinking adults but those are in short supply these days.

I imagine setting up shop at Bonarroo in the booth next to the NORML folks doesn't lend much credibility.
Buzzsaw
Gynecology Enthusiast

Postby Bobby Sands » Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:56 pm

Kurt wrote:Ideally what is the proper way for a Gold Star mother to behave? We hear all the time what a gasbag or even "Ditch-Bitch" she is but no constructive suggestions for more suitable behavior on her part are suggested by the anti-Sheehan crowd and I would like to a hear a few.

First, she has to change her attitude. Her son didn't just die in some unjust war, but he made the ultimate sacrifice in defending America and our way of life. Once she gets over the "died in unjust war" thing, she can move on to behaving with a little dignity and respecting our leaders.

What should she do? She should go home and knit a sweater. She should go to church and pray. She should call up Pat Tillman's complaining bitch-ass parents and tell them to STFU because they are denigrating the scarifice that Casey Sheehan made for our country. She should put a yellow, 'Support Our Troops' sticker on the back of her SUV and continue to consume so we can keep our economic engine humming with new Wal-Mart jobs.
Bobby Sands
Sword of Damocles

Postby Buzzsaw » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:04 pm

Bobby Sands wrote:... so we can keep our economic engine humming with new Wal-Mart jobs.

This is your opportunity to find gainful employment. Do you think you are qualified? You can use me as a reference if you like.
Buzzsaw
Gynecology Enthusiast

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe