If you were to vote now,who would you pick?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Who would you vote for right now?

Bush
42%
Kerry
58%

Total votes : 24

If you were to vote now,who would you pick?

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:43 pm

Bush or Kerry.
Sri Lanky

Nope

Postby Stiv » Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:45 pm

Libertarian is it for me.

Best,
Stiv
Stiv
BFCus Regularus

Postby Bobby Sands » Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:04 pm

You need an "other" option.
Bobby Sands
Sword of Damocles

Postby seektravelinfo » Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:46 pm

"other" is not a good idea for an option right now. We are in dire straights and must get Bush defeated, even if Zsa Zsa Gabor was the opponent it would be okay to cast the vote that way. BECAUSE Bush White House needs to go.
People should understand how important a vote is and that sometimes it is necessary to be strategic and realize the truth that politics are the art of the possible. In 2000 folks who voted for Nader contributed to the election going to Bush. I don't need to explain how that happened.
My prediction is that the Democratic Convention this July will be electric. Kucinich will be a vocal presence preaching the roots of the Democratic Party and serving as the Cassandra in the wilderness. I just hope people pay attention. His impassioned style will energize the Dems who will take Kerry to victory. god help us otherwise
"I wish the women would hurry up and take over." (Leonard Cohen)
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Texas Carnie Roadshow » Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:02 pm

I'm gonna do a write in vote for Leslie Cochran of Austin's 6th Street fame.

He ran for Mayor of Austin of few times, and people actually vote for him occasionally.
When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? To surrender dreams - -this may be madness; to seek treasure where there is only trash. Too much sanity may be madness! But maddest of all - -to see life as it is and not as it should be.
Texas Carnie Roadshow
Rainbow Fucking Randolph

For me

Postby Kurt » Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:05 am

I'll vote for any guy that wears a dress..except Guilliani.

I suspect that GWB is more likely to wear one, but Kerry is more likely to be seen in public wearing one...Until either occurs I will write in Leslie Cochran as well.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Texas Carnie Roadshow » Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:17 am

He might just know GW, or at least his drunken daughters since he usually hung around on the main party strip in Austin.
Britneyfan once took a picture of me with him when we were down there, but I don't know what ever happened to it.
When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? To surrender dreams - -this may be madness; to seek treasure where there is only trash. Too much sanity may be madness! But maddest of all - -to see life as it is and not as it should be.
Texas Carnie Roadshow
Rainbow Fucking Randolph

Re: Nope

Postby Romeo247 » Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:57 am

Stiv wrote:Libertarian is it for me.

Best,
Stiv

HERE HERE!

stick with it..
Whats the #1 cause of divorce?? MARRIAGE
---- Fact
Romeo247