The United States of Whatever

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Is America a police state?

Yes
30%
No
70%

Total votes : 30

Postby Texas Carnie Roadshow » Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:49 pm

They also voted for people other than Bush.
Hell, I didn't vote for him.
When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? To surrender dreams - -this may be madness; to seek treasure where there is only trash. Too much sanity may be madness! But maddest of all - -to see life as it is and not as it should be.
Texas Carnie Roadshow
Rainbow Fucking Randolph

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:53 pm

Bush,"You mean the UN doesn't support our invasion of Iraq?. My tax break for the rich is putting us in a record deficit?....yeah,well,whatever!"
Sri Lanky

Postby Texas Carnie Roadshow » Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:56 pm

Ok, I'm done now, but I will leave you with this.

Oh, and you win the Dancing Hitler.

When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? To surrender dreams - -this may be madness; to seek treasure where there is only trash. Too much sanity may be madness! But maddest of all - -to see life as it is and not as it should be.
Texas Carnie Roadshow
Rainbow Fucking Randolph

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:02 pm

If Americans vote for Bush again then you must admit America has become a very retarded place.
Sri Lanky

Postby Romeo247 » Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:14 am

Sri Lanky wrote:If Americans vote for Bush again then you must admit America has become a very retarded place.

lol.. we dont have to vote for bush.. using electronic ballots are the new thing.. so whoever we vote for it wont matter.. florida will be the state that makes the call and just like the last election the company that counts the votes will be owned by jeb bush.. and one of his former assistants will make the announcement that his brother won any how :(
Romeo247
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe