Moore of Moore - Will you or Won't you...

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Will you see F-9/11 in the Theater?

Yes, sure, why not? Yeah.
49%
No, never, no way...nope.
27%
I'll wait for video, and then pick up a copy in my Volvo
19%
Only if I can get a couple more subscribers on my paper route.
3%
Can't, I'm waiting for the elevator repairman.
3%

Total votes : 37

Moore of Moore - Will you or Won't you...

Postby The.Duke » Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:49 am

Not a thread on who likes or dislikes Moore, or who thinks he's fat or fabricates almost as much as Rush, and O'Reilly. Not about his politics or patriotism...

Simply will you see the film, why or why not?
Last edited by The.Duke on Tue Jun 22, 2004 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
The.Duke
The.Duke

Postby Piggs » Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:56 am

The guy obviously has an agenda, and Liberals have come out against a lot of his material. Mostly, because as most stories go, he doesn't tell the whole story...just the part that makes him look like he's right.
ImageImage
Piggs
BFCus Regularus

Postby Romeo247 » Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:01 am

no i wont be seeing it.. I watched the original already.. which plenty of other journos have admitted moore stole the idea from.. and unlike moores video this one quotes news articles which can all be looked up on the web.. plus the tons of stock news footage which backs the claims made in the video.

Plus the guy who made this one Alex Jones could give 2 flying shits about making any money at all certainly not at the expense of 3000 plus innocent lives...

if you have the time click on this link and watch the orginal. He even covers the oklahoma bombing and all the forgotten about #2 bomber and even shows the siesmic graphs taken from the us geological survey.. oh and there is also siesmic evidence of the trade centers going down that shows there were siesmic events that occured hours after the planes impacted clearly indicating there were some charges inside the towers.

oh ya remember wtc building #7? the one that mysteriously came down from fires buring inside all day? ha! Alex even has a video clip in this documentry that the lease holder of the trade centers larry silverstein admiting that he and the NYFD decided to "pull" the building (demo) it.

Trust me hands down, bar none this video is THE one to watch. One of the sites that is supporting the 911 victims familys search for the truth is hosting it and about 30 or so other videos maybe more proving without a doubt the bush administration let the whole thing happen... Please give the film at least 20 mins before you turn it off. Click the link below to watch the film...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/120603roadtotyranny.html
Whats the #1 cause of divorce?? MARRIAGE
---- Fact
Romeo247
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:04 am

I am going to see it.

I guess witnessing 9/11 like I did it may be a bit more real to me than to some others who view it as a topic of either "debate" or a cause for action..So I wanna see what Moore has to say.

Not many others have walked up Manhattan with dust covered people and bloody feet (damn Sketchers) and been asking "How the fuck did this happen?" (of course we also wondered how many people were killed in the bomb that went off at the Post Office near Penn Station...No bomb went off there of course, but it is amazing what kinda rumors you hear.) So most New Yorkers that I know whether they like Moore or not are goin g to see it.

I bet he doesn't cover the fact that if other passengers were packing, that the whole thing could have been avoided maybe.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby WillyBlues » Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:20 pm

I hear ya Kurt. As a NY'er I'll be going as well to see what he has to say. I personally like Moore as an entertainer, Roger and Me really is a classic flic but it's important to take-in Moore's films with knowledge that he does have an agenda and this movie is not a Documentary.

Kind of like Gibson with The Passion of the Christ

As for Romeo's info above, I try and stay away from conspiracy theories. It is obvious that perhaps more due diligence could have prevented the attacks but we do live in a democracy-slash-NAFTA world. Question for you Romeo, in all your conspiracy research have you uncovered anything on Greene? I have a personal connection to that and was wondering what your thoughts are?
"All there is to thinking is seeing something noticeable which makes you see something you weren't noticing which makes you see something that isn't even visible."
WillyBlues
BFCus Regularus

Postby RYP » Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:34 pm

I am going to see it the way all patriotic americans should see it...Internet bootleg..borrow a copy, copy it. That way you get the full entertainment value and you don't need to enrich Michael. Of course people should see the movie but they should also push back against the Clintonites and Cannabis crowd who think is the reason to not vote for Bush.

There are plenty of reasons not to vote for Bush, but this movie ain't one of them. Wouldn't that be scary if it created a backlash of support for the dim one?
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby goat balls » Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:37 pm

That's very possible Mr. RYP.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby crotalus01 » Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:22 pm

yeah im gonna see it, but i got an ace in the hole...my roommate is a manager for a local theater chain so i havent paid to see a movie in years. i have a courtesy pass. best of both worlds - see it and contribute nothing to Moore OR hollywood...
Remember, Salad is NOT food. Salad is what food EATS...
crotalus01
Professional Skydiver

yeah, prolly

Postby SRR » Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:24 pm

But on a cheap tuesday.
"May these times be the stone that sharpens our steel." - السيد الحصاد
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Postby Texas Carnie Roadshow » Tue Jun 22, 2004 9:58 pm

Doubt it, the only thing I saw him in was one of his old shows on Comedy Central back in the mid 90's. All I remember was the Big Red Communist 18-Wheeler, filled with copies of the Communist Manifesto, riding around the south.
When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? To surrender dreams - -this may be madness; to seek treasure where there is only trash. Too much sanity may be madness! But maddest of all - -to see life as it is and not as it should be.
Texas Carnie Roadshow
Rainbow Fucking Randolph

Postby townslight » Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:48 am

Moore said he is not a Democrate,Libertarian,Green Party.....Sooo what could he be Boys and Girls. HE'S A FUCKING COMMIE. There isn't a canadate that will associate with him because he is off the track and really a loose cannon. The liberals just want the bashing but not get to close. He was running around wondering why Flint Mi was going down the tubes. It was the unions sucking the place dry and then asked for more no pun intended. He is just a propagandist with traces of effects straghgt out of the Old USSR.

I still will offer $100 to anyone that can put a pie in his face on National TV. Hell I'll give $200 anyone want to pitch in and raise the pot.
Big picture of world situations transends timelines the mass media feeds all the little picture people.
townslight

Yup

Postby ROB » Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:12 pm

I will watch a bootleg copy if I happen to come accross one, but I dont want to give the man any money cos I was genuinely POed after being duped on the facts in Bowling for Columbine.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby goat balls » Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:28 pm

good on ya ROB
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby crotalus01 » Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:50 pm

damn ROB im suprised it isnt for sale in Asia yet. i bought Hidalgo in Phnom Penh before it even opened in the states - on DVD. you shouldnt have any problems finding a bootleg...
Remember, Salad is NOT food. Salad is what food EATS...
crotalus01
Professional Skydiver

Crotalus

Postby ROB » Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:53 pm

I am sure it probably is for sale already, but I haven't really bothered looking. I'll ask around at work - someone is sure to have it.

Mach: I prefer coke and popcorn.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe