Who exhibits a higher morality?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Bush
33%
Bin Laden
17%
Neither,both are equally immoral
50%

Total votes : 18

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Jun 23, 2004 6:52 pm

Bush or Bin Laden?
Sri Lanky

Postby DawnC71 » Wed Jun 23, 2004 6:53 pm

Yeah...they both can kiss my ass when they start talking about being superior moral beings.
Passion is necessity. It is not diligence, or simply being committed to a goal. Passion consumes you while you chase down your goal. Passion should always be your natural state of mind for it is what sparks momentum and sets the pace.
DawnC71
BFCus Regularus

Postby Texas Carnie Roadshow » Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:35 pm

Something I just thought of.
If Bin Laden were to be captured, would his trial be by a war crimes tribuanal sort of thing, or would he be prosecuted in the US? If the latter, who the fuck could they get to be his jury?
When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? To surrender dreams - -this may be madness; to seek treasure where there is only trash. Too much sanity may be madness! But maddest of all - -to see life as it is and not as it should be.
Texas Carnie Roadshow
Rainbow Fucking Randolph

Postby crotalus01 » Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:44 pm

the better question is, if Bush were captured would he be tried in Iraq by Zarkawi, in Saudi Arabia by Faud, in Iran by Khatemi, or in Afghanistan by Omar and Binny. probably shoulda left Faud off the list, he makes too much money from Bush...
Remember, Salad is NOT food. Salad is what food EATS...
crotalus01
Professional Skydiver

Postby Romeo247 » Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:01 am

Neither who the hell are we humans to "judge" what morality is.

My personal feelings are that morality should be decided in judical proceedings with a jury of 12 peers from the local, state and city..

Morals are not for the indivdual to decide. Its up to a body of law and trial proceedings to decide whats right and wrong...
Romeo247
BFCus Regularus

Postby Lochaber » Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:02 am

Well, considering how much power Bush has, it should be noted the things he doesn't do to screw up the world.

Such as donating 15G to fight AIDS in Africa. Has bin Laden done this? No.

In fact, has Binny Bang-Bang ever done anything that wasn't an expression of hate or destruction?

Imagine if Bin Laden had as much power as Bush. I think the world would look a lot worse than it does.

That's why, although I hate him, I voted Bush.
Get entertained at bfst.blogspot.com
Lochaber
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tacos » Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:29 am

Anybody that voted Bin laden is jsut trying to make a statement, they can't be serious though.
Tacos
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:14 am

SHHHHHH!....Bush has lots of people lulled into thinking they struck at the heart of terrorism when they got Saddam.
Sri Lanky

Postby kilroy » Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:38 am

not sure, lochabar, but i think binny had set up various charitable organization in arabia and afghanistan. also, it was done with his own money out of his own pocket. bush, on the other hand, reached into my pocket (and the pockets of millions of other taxpayers) to give that cash to africa.

any trial for bin laden would be for show only. but i doubt binny would give bush so much as that.

they're both fucksticks in my book. i think if binny were here right now, though, i'd try to kill him myself, but i cant say the same for bush, if that tells you anything...
when they ask how you feeling
you tell em you feeling like something important died screaming
you tell em you feeling like something even more important arrived breathing
something you should probably try feeding
kilroy
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe