Who are the most despised people in the world today?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Who among these people are the most hated on Earth?

Arabs
10%
Muslims
19%
Americans
58%
The French
13%

Total votes : 31

Who are the most despised people in the world today?

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:01 pm

Be honest.
Sri Lanky

Postby patriot » Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:02 pm

Where's the Sri Lanky option?
patriot
BFCus Regularus

Postby Steve » Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:06 pm

Big sale on Troll food today. Gots to gets me some. My Trolls is hungry!
Steve
BFCus Regularus

Postby crotalus01 » Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:30 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Swi Lanky you so cwazy hahahaha
Remember, Salad is NOT food. Salad is what food EATS...
crotalus01
Professional Skydiver

Postby Adri » Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:03 pm

why isn't "Sri Lanky" on the list ? ;)
Adri

My opinion...

Postby jonas » Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:40 pm

Stupid, backwards, racist, oppressive, fundamentalist, legislating other people's rights to equality to meet their definition of "right", violent, war mongering, greedy, selfish, dishonest, and malicious people.

Or sometimes referred to as Republicans :) Sorry Tarkan...but the above paragraph was serious...

J
jonas

Re: My opinion...

Postby Steve » Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:06 pm

jonas wrote:Stupid, backwards, racist, oppressive, fundamentalist, legislating other people's rights to equality to meet their definition of "right", violent, war mongering, greedy, selfish, dishonest, and malicious people.

And Democrats aren't racist? Not selfish, dishonest, greedy, malicious?

Get a clue, they ALL suck and you won't be getting shit from any of them.

Maybe Edwards can do some more 'channeling' of dead babies. Kerry sounds like Rambo when talking about his 'Nam service and how he's going to go after all those terrorists.

It’s all a farce at this point.

Steve
Steve
BFCus Regularus

Postby jonas » Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:21 pm

Steve...blow me...didn't you see the little smiley face? That is indicative of a joke...obviously you fit into the above category.
jonas

Postby Steve » Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:43 pm

jonas wrote:Steve...blow me...didn't you see the little smiley face? That is indicative of a joke...obviously you fit into the above category.

I'd love to blow you. Sounds good. What's your address?

I hope you will return the favor. Then maybe we can try some other things.

Can't wait!

Steve

PS - No smiley face here! You are getting blown my friend!
Steve
BFCus Regularus

Steve

Postby jonas » Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:56 pm

Steve,

While as is evidenced by my first post I am a supporter of allowing gay marriage , I must say I prefer women. So while I am flattered and appreciative of your offer of fellatio I must decline. Hang in there man, I'm sure there is someone out there for you and you enthusiasm is admirable.

J
jonas

Re: Steve

Postby Steve » Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:04 pm

jonas wrote:Steve,
While as is evidenced by my first post I am a supporter of allowing gay marriage , I must say I prefer women. So while I am flattered and appreciative of your offer of fellatio I must decline. Hang in there man, I'm sure there is someone out there for you and you enthusiasm is admirable.
J

Thanks for ruining my day! We BOTH would have been happy. I didn't even mention a long term thing.

Oh well, maybe you will come around someday!

Steve
Steve
BFCus Regularus

a brain after waking up with a MT. Dew & only ONE spliff

Postby DawnC71 » Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:41 pm

Anyone who even attempts to answer/vote on this question with any sense of correctness is simply a WHACK job idiot who pretends to know the conscious of people over the whole world. I wont vote on it but I can say this...anyone who did vote on it...it only tells me what type of people YOU are bigotted against, and nothing more. Such a question should not even be dignified with a list position on a forum with semi-intelligent all the way up to actually-intelligent folks....save for the few outliers we have who obviously know absolutely nothing.
And trust me trust me...NONE of ya know everything.
Cheers,
Dawn
Passion is necessity. It is not diligence, or simply being committed to a goal. Passion consumes you while you chase down your goal. Passion should always be your natural state of mind for it is what sparks momentum and sets the pace.
DawnC71
BFCus Regularus

Hmmm

Postby ROB » Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:16 pm

Where's the option for Kiwis?

(Apologies Kapa, Medevac, Dim etc)
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kapa » Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:34 pm

Why the French? Do Americans (and Britons ) REALLY hate the French? Ok, I have to admit they can be a bit full of themselves with all their cultural and artistic contributions to the world.... not to mention food, and wine. Personally Germans piss me off more.... and Swiss, Brits, Swedes, not to mention Israelis....... oh and did I mention Australians....? Rob, just waiting for Saturdays bruising decider on whether the All Blacks retain the Tri Nations, and the Bledisloe...... gonna kick some Aussie arse!
Kapa
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Aug 03, 2004 1:21 am

Americans,face it,you have lost the moral high ground in this war against terror. Abu Ghraib,the prison used by Saddam to abuse his fellow citizens,is now notorious for abuse committed by Americans.

All because of your insane fundamentalist Christian movement called Dominionism. American conservative values are a threat to the Enlightenment values. The French and the Germans have good reason to oppose your insane policies and values.

The world welcomes you with road-bombs and a mounting death toll.
Sri Lanky

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe