Question for Americans on your politics

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Under which conditions does America work best?

Republican Congress and White House
33%
Democrat Congress and White House
17%
Republican Congress and Democrat White House
33%
Democrat Congress and Republican White House
17%

Total votes : 6

Postby patriot » Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:14 am

That's just fucking great,patriot. The last thing we need on this planet is 280 million fucking Americans doing whatever they goddamn please. Fuck your Libertarianism.

Your national attitude is so artificially optimistic that it blinds you. The protestant fervour and unquestioned belief in your racial and national superiority leads you to believe that Libertarianism is the answer...ahahahahahahaha

America works best with Jesus and Dubya.

Eat shit and die you little pussy fart. So far I haven't heard you give any solutions, just critisism (none of which has been valid). Any dumb-shit can sit around and give critisisms, but it takes someone with a functioning brain to actually come up with a solution. What do you think we should do Sri? Renounce Jesus? Turn ourselves into a paganistic anarchy? You'd love that wouldn't you? Well it will never happen, and there isn't a fucking thing you can do about it. And you can root for America to fail in every endevour we choose to pursue Sri, but know this, if America falls, Canada goes with us. We'll defend your freedoms to the death Sri, and you can make fun of us all you like for it, but the only thing between you and destruction is America...remember that. And another thing, enough of your bull-shit. You care just as much about a dead Iraqi as you do a dead American. So quit acting like you're some kind of fucking humanitarian. You haven't done a damn thing for any Iraqi. You haven't done a damn thing for any Canadian (except give them a bad name). So why don't you quit bitching, because you don't give two shits what happens in Iraq. In fact you're probably happy about it. Before we invaded Iraq you and your punk friends didn't have anything to talk about during lunch-time. You spend half your pathetic life in this forum bad-mouthing Americans, Sri. If it weren't for us, you wouldn't have a life! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Admit it Sri, you love Americans because without us you and your anti-American friends would sit around all day and whack each other off. Now go run off to your snooty French friends and tell them what the mean American said to you.
patriot
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:38 am

1 American = fairly nice person

2 Americans = Loud conversation

280 million Americans = Major threat to life on this planet as we know it

Do you really think that if everybody pursues their own self-interest the result will be good?

When there is no more cheap energy,the US will be a very nasty place. It will be hell on Earth...ahahahaahhaah
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:56 pm

What are Americans defending? The right to pollute the planet as they see fit? The right to be ignorant and loud while half the world lives in abject poverty? The right to worship Jesus and shove Judeo-Christian values down the world's throat?

Religion,fear,and support of total "freedom". Bah! America is a country of self-armed lunatics not even aware that they are enslaved.
Sri Lanky

Postby Billy » Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:56 pm

coldharvest wrote:Hi Billy.
What is it that you feel doesn't work about America?

Well, in the US whats the percentage of the electorate who actually bother to vote? I don't know the exact figures but it is a lot less than half.

Why is this? Because with the bi-partisan "democratic" system you can vote for right wing (Democrats) or extreme right wing (Republicans).

People have no interest in politics, so the saying "it doesn't matter who you vote for, the government always gets in" is a very apt one.
Billy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:43 pm

That is what happens when you integrate statism with corporatism,FASCISM. This is what AQ is fighting against and why the rest of the world does NOT want America's corrupt and insane form of "freedom". This is why you are hated across the globe. Eat shit and die,patriot.
Sri Lanky

Postby DawnC71 » Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:59 pm

Sri,
People hate us cuz we are assholes sometimes, not because Americans are single handedly destroying the world.
Now go suck on your bottle of Thunderbird and light up your crack pipe and come up with some more stupid assertions about my country.
cheers,
Dawn
Passion is necessity. It is not diligence, or simply being committed to a goal. Passion consumes you while you chase down your goal. Passion should always be your natural state of mind for it is what sparks momentum and sets the pace.
DawnC71
BFCus Regularus

Postby RYP » Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:50 pm

I belong to the political party that says we build a dome over DC and suck all the gas out and use to run our SUV for free..'

Also I figure the rich folks government should pay US so they can bang interns and be on TV.
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:56 pm

RYP--are you an upstanding member of AQ and Associates? Why not nuke DC? It's a much more powerful statement. It has already been burned to the ground once(1812). It can happen again.
Sri Lanky

Postby RYP » Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:58 pm

Sri Lanky...I thought you read the press release....I am the new head of AQ...it is now a time share company and we are currently offering the first release of "The Cave Complex at Khost" a super luxury jihad resort with an impressive list of sporting activities. Hiking, shooting, praying, turban rolling and even "meet the 72 Virgins"

Good cave sites are going fast...

And I don't want to nuke DC I just want to harness all that hot air that comes out of the place...
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby Texas Carnie Roadshow » Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:17 pm

Yeah, the party that does the mouth-shooting.
When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? To surrender dreams - -this may be madness; to seek treasure where there is only trash. Too much sanity may be madness! But maddest of all - -to see life as it is and not as it should be.
Texas Carnie Roadshow
Rainbow Fucking Randolph

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe