Penta-bashing

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Penta-bashing

Postby coldharvest » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:27 pm

RYP wrote:how did a perfectly good thread, complete with free bouncing tit gif turn into this wastelands of wasted self primping macholades

I will now unleash the WMD threadkiller

ha ha
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Farmdog » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:30 pm

WHy wont this page die, die page die

Military advisors, or combat advisors, are soldiers sent to foreign nations to aid that nation with its military training, organization, and other various military tasks. These soldiers usually do not actually engage in combat and are often sent to aid a nation without the potential casualties and political ramifications of actually mobilizing military forces to aid a nation. In the early 1960s, elements of the U.S. Army Special Forces were sent to South Vietnam as military advisors to train and assist the South Vietnamese Army (ARVN) for impending actions against the North Vietnamese Army (NVA).

Combat Advisors are currently on the front-lines on the Global War on Terrorism serving in MTT's (Military Transition Teams) in both Afghanistan and Iraq. These soldiers live with their Afghan and Iraq counterparts often in very austere and stoic conditions on a remote firebase and often a great distance away from any U.S. or coalition support. MTT's are made up of primarily Army and Army National Guard soldiers with a combat arms background. The Marines also serve as Combat Advisors and some Air Force and Navy personnel have served as advisors in a logistics role. The MTT's on the ground in Infantry or Commando units of the ANA (Afghan National Army) or the ISF (Iraqi Security Forces) are Soldiers or Marines with combat arms experience. Special Forces and Navy SEALS also work with ANA/ASF or ISF but the bulk of Combat Advisors are Infantry and Combat Arms soldiers and Marines.

That had better work
Farmdog
BFCus Regularus

Postby Farmdog » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:32 pm

Okay Cold,

You are infact now offically king of the dipshits. You win, I am off to a non penta based dong free thread. You need therapy. I think you need to spend more time with your chain saw.
Farmdog
BFCus Regularus

Postby Penta » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:42 pm

coldharvest wrote:ha ha

That was very unkind. But inevitable, I suppose, sucker that I am.
Shes never interfered with me. I have no complaints about her.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
I met her once and I found her to be a nice lady. Not kookey in any way.
Penta has always been gracious, kind and very sane in all my interactions with her.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby coldharvest » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:43 pm

Farmdog wrote:Okay Cold,

You are infact now offically king of the dipshits.

Bless your heart, I was laughing like hell when I did that.
You need therapy.

...like I've got that kind of money and like you're the first to suggest that
I think you need to spend more time with your chain saw.

..well spotted, it's that kind of thinking that made you an Officer.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Penta » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:44 pm

Farmdog wrote:WHy wont this page die, die page die

Military advisors, or combat advisors, are soldiers sent to foreign nations to aid that nation with its military training, organization, and other various military tasks. These soldiers usually do not actually engage in combat and are often sent to aid a nation without the potential casualties and political ramifications of actually mobilizing military forces to aid a nation. In the early 1960s, elements of the U.S. Army Special Forces were sent to South Vietnam as military advisors to train and assist the South Vietnamese Army (ARVN) for impending actions against the North Vietnamese Army (NVA).

Combat Advisors are currently on the front-lines on the Global War on Terrorism serving in MTT's (Military Transition Teams) in both Afghanistan and Iraq. These soldiers live with their Afghan and Iraq counterparts often in very austere and stoic conditions on a remote firebase and often a great distance away from any U.S. or coalition support. MTT's are made up of primarily Army and Army National Guard soldiers with a combat arms background. The Marines also serve as Combat Advisors and some Air Force and Navy personnel have served as advisors in a logistics role. The MTT's on the ground in Infantry or Commando units of the ANA (Afghan National Army) or the ISF (Iraqi Security Forces) are Soldiers or Marines with combat arms experience. Special Forces and Navy SEALS also work with ANA/ASF or ISF but the bulk of Combat Advisors are Infantry and Combat Arms soldiers and Marines.

That had better work

WTF?
Same here.
Mega ditto.
Penta has always been gracious, kind and very sane in all my interactions with her.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby coldharvest » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:48 pm

Penta wrote:
Farmdog wrote:WHy wont this page die, die page die

That had better work

WTF?

I think he was using filler material to pad out the post.

Now hardly here and there a Hackney-Coach
Appearing, show'd the Ruddy Morns Approach.
Now Betty from her Masters Bed had flown,
And softly stole to discompose her own.
The Slipshod Prentice from his Masters Door,
Had par'd the Dirt, and Sprinkled round the Floor.
Now Moll had whirl'd her Mop with dext'rous Airs,
Prepar'd to Scrub the Entry and the Stairs.
The Youth with Broomy Stumps began to trace
The Kennel-Edge, where Wheels had worn the Place.
The Smallcoal-Man was heard with Cadence deep,
'Till drown'd in Shriller Notes of Chimney-Sweep
Duns at his Lordships Gate began to meet,
And Brickdust Moll had Scream'd through half a Street.
The Turnkey now his Flock returning sees,
Duly let out a Nights to Steal for Fees.
The watchful bailiffs take their silent Stands,
And School-Boys lag with Satchels in their Hands.

or so it seems.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Penta » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:03 pm

I see. I ventured back to the previous page. With the bonus that I got to read friendlyskies and medevac's posts. Thank you, Farmdog.

I love those "broomy stumps", don't you?
Same here.
Mega ditto.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby Farmdog » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:21 pm

No,

No I don't.

You need therapy.

Why has it always got to be about stumps?
Farmdog
BFCus Regularus

Postby Jumper » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:03 am

And wait for it.......this entire thread turned into a joke, all because of this statement.

I just want to apologise to most people on the board that every now and then we get this absurd situation where all sorts of interesting subjects degenerate into being tiresomely boring threads all about me. I don't like it any more than you do, but if people are going to attack me, mindlessly or otherwise, I will respond. I'd hoped with nowonmai and flipflop and I'm not sure who else now ignoring me, that might change, and to some extent it has, but so many of these new boys come on and seem to think they'll earn their spurs or something by launching these silly attacks.

I really don't know what I can do about it. Perhaps I should have a standard PM that I send to each of them when they first start, telling them I have special powers and I'll set the dogs on them if they don't cease and desist forthwith. Any more realistic suggestions?

Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

Who loves ya Penty? Mwwaaaaa! :))))))
Feral Jundi

http://www.feraljundi.com

A blog about the security contracting industry.
Jumper
BFCus Regularus

Postby Farmdog » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:01 am

Penta,

You may be on to something, jumper has a lot of lips on his smiley face. I never noticed it before.

Buy the way, are you a fan of the little man in the bologna boat? you know, the pink taco?

You started it and it is a thread about bashing you.
Farmdog
BFCus Regularus

Postby shivers » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:57 am

seektravelinfo wrote:I think Nowonmai is actually Prince Charles, who peruses this board and posts from time to time.

Ahahahahaha!!! Prince Charles is an owl killer and likes to shag goth chicks.
We are miserable sinners,
Filthy fuckers,
Arseholes!
shivers
BFCus Regularus

Postby marie-angelique » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:43 am

shivers wrote:
seektravelinfo wrote:I think Nowonmai is actually Prince Charles, who peruses this board and posts from time to time.

Ahahahahaha!!! Prince Charles is an owl killer and likes to shag goth chicks.

finally explains why he married princess die.
"Give me control of your TV and I could have you sticking bullets in the backs of peoples heads within a month." nowonmai

"anything you say sounds dirty to me."
marie-angelique
Coonass

Postby Woodsman » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:03 am

Jumper wrote:And wait for it.......this entire thread turned into a joke, all because of this statement.

I just want to apologise to most people on the board that every now and then we get this absurd situation where all sorts of interesting subjects degenerate into being tiresomely boring threads all about me. I don't like it any more than you do, but if people are going to attack me, mindlessly or otherwise, I will respond. I'd hoped with nowonmai and flipflop and I'm not sure who else now ignoring me, that might change, and to some extent it has, but so many of these new boys come on and seem to think they'll earn their spurs or something by launching these silly attacks.

I really don't know what I can do about it. Perhaps I should have a standard PM that I send to each of them when they first start, telling them I have special powers and I'll set the dogs on them if they don't cease and desist forthwith. Any more realistic suggestions?

Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

Who loves ya Penty? Mwwaaaaa! :))))))

What Paris Hilton could have been...Now you see, I'm all about Jumper's methods of how to pad the threads.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Bobby Sands » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:15 pm

nowonmai wrote:Just to clarify, the monotonous mong twins united only by hatred known as Penta and Bobby Sands remain ignored, which is where they will remain until the internet freezes over.

Huh, you're going to take your ball and go home again? First you were ignoring us, then you came back to repond to a thread entitled "Penta-bashing" with Penta as the author of the thread. Now, you are declaring once again that we are going back on your ignore list? Excuse me if I yawn yet again. Dude, buy a clue, no one gives a shit.
Bobby Sands
Sword of Damocles

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe