It's Almost Here..Who's Number "1"

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Who's number 1

USC
17%
Oklahoma
17%
Georgia
8%
LSU
8%
Florida State
8%
Miami
No votes
Texas
17%
Michigan
17%
Ohio State
8%

Total votes : 12

well buzz...........

Postby Tejas » Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:50 pm

The sentiment is lower in College Station...... I think their looking ahead to basketball season.......
"Every year you get worse. More booze, more bullshit, more buttfucking"- Marcus (Bad Santa)
Tejas
BFCus Regularus

Postby redharen » Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:54 pm

I didn't realize there were so many Texans posting here. I'm even more amazed, though, that you Longhorns are so honest about the Sooners' dominance. Best of luck, and Boomer Sooner...*holds inverted "hook 'em horns" sign*
redharen
small ax

Re: a

Postby goat balls » Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:32 pm

Piggs wrote:
goat balls wrote:Piggs...you a closet Badger man? That's sacrilege in the Chicago area man.

I am not a FIB (Fucking Illinois Bastard)....I am a Cheesehead

whoa ... my sincere apologies for even thinking that a cheesehead could be a FIB. At one time in my life I owned a Packer Bar, I understand how serious this can be.

You Texans need to get off your ass and beat Oklahoma. The horns are the only good football team that Oklahoma plays for crying out loud. If you guys don't beat them, the sooners will roll easily to the national title game and screw up all of my bets. Who's going to beat them? East Idaho state?
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby Buzzsaw » Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:14 pm

Goat, it may have been unwise to hitch your wagon to the Horns' star.
Buzzsaw
Gynecology Enthusiast

Postby goat balls » Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:32 pm

Buzzsaw wrote:Goat, it may have been unwise to hitch your wagon to the Horns' star.

Buzz . I need somebody to beat Oklahoma. It's just like Nebraska...they start the season, usually in the top three, never play anybody, and end up playing for the national championship.

It bites.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe