More funnies

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

More funnies

Postby patriot » Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:59 pm

patriot
BFCus Regularus

Postby Romeo247 » Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:17 pm

Whats the #1 cause of divorce?? MARRIAGE
---- Fact
Romeo247
BFCus Regularus

Postby RYP » Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:21 pm

THere is just something about George and that "deer caught in the headlights look" he has. I just wish he would learn to say "dooooh" like Homer does when the press ask him a tough question..
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby goat balls » Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:22 pm

Last edited by goat balls on Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby Land Rover » Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:25 pm

Omit needless words.
Land Rover
BFCus Regularus

Patriot

Postby Ciarrai » Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:27 am

We got it already you hate GWB. It always amazes me how the US (which I do believe is the greatest country on earth) works themselves into a frenzy just to pick from one of the two right-wing parties (Ultra right-wing and Ultra Diet right-wing)

Those who so rabidly detest Bush, also don't seem to be able to promise that Diet right wing will actually stray from the policies GWB has followed.
Ciarrai
BFCus Regularus

Postby patriot » Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:45 am

Hey, cry-baby, you don't have to be a liberal to despise Bush. If you don't like my posts then don't look at them. This was meant to be a funny post, not a debate. Sorry you took it the wrong way.
patriot
BFCus Regularus

Patriot

Postby Ciarrai » Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:04 am

It seems to lose it's humour when shit like that, or very close to that is posted by you every other time you decide to grace us with your verbal diarrhea (along with satirical pictures as your mental exclamation point).

Like I said fuckface you have told us why Bush is bad, oooh sooo bad. So tell us why Kerry will lead the USA to the greatest period of enlightenment and social reform that the world has ever seen. Oh yeah you can't because kerry will continue with what GWB has started and maybe waste more money along the way by spending an odd 100 mil on Veterans for the Vietcong.

You have shat over this board long enough, now tell American voters what exactly Kerry will do differently than GWB. Start with say..oh the economy, then diplomatic relations with Europe, then Israel, then the ME.

Seems to me that 9/11 was planned during the Clinton years.

Enlighten us Partriot, your half-hearted attempts at humoUr, seem exactly the same as your serious, I really mean it, anti bush campaigns
Ciarrai
BFCus Regularus

Postby fgmsociety » Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:01 am

I have to agree with Patriot, this thread was called "funnies"...not meant to offend although quite often the truth does hurt....I don't think Kerry is much better than Bush, but he may be a step up inasmuch as I don't think he has the ties and connections that George Bush does, he may not be as easy to influence. One thing I'm sure we can all agree on though is that there is a serious lack of good leadership at the moment, I don't think anyone knows where to turn. It's like once politicians get into the system, their lost from reality.

Peace Man...
fgmsociety
BFCus Regularus

Postby Toasty McGrath » Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:04 am

What a buzzkill.

Toasty McGrath
BFCus Regularus

Postby DawnC71 » Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:34 am

No kidding, I really was sort of getting a laugh or two there and then the Flaming ruined it all...but oh well...Flamers need love to, I suppose.
Passion is necessity. It is not diligence, or simply being committed to a goal. Passion consumes you while you chase down your goal. Passion should always be your natural state of mind for it is what sparks momentum and sets the pace.
DawnC71
BFCus Regularus

Postby patriot » Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:04 pm

It seems to lose it's humour when shit like that, or very close to that is posted by you every other time you decide to grace us with your verbal diarrhea (along with satirical pictures as your mental exclamation point).

Like I said fuckface you have told us why Bush is bad, oooh sooo bad. So tell us why Kerry will lead the USA to the greatest period of enlightenment and social reform that the world has ever seen. Oh yeah you can't because kerry will continue with what GWB has started and maybe waste more money along the way by spending an odd 100 mil on Veterans for the Vietcong.

You have shat over this board long enough, now tell American voters what exactly Kerry will do differently than GWB. Start with say..oh the economy, then diplomatic relations with Europe, then Israel, then the ME.

Seems to me that 9/11 was planned during the Clinton years.

Enlighten us Partriot, your half-hearted attempts at humoUr, seem exactly the same as your serious, I really mean it, anti bush campaigns

Chill out you stupid flame-job. Maybe you should read my posts before you make wild assumptions about me. You don't know me, nor do you know what I believe in. So why don't you give some constructive critisism of me, or get the fuck off my back. Just because your neighbors are unwilling to bear the brunt of your abuse, doesn't mean you can come into a forum and start ranting and raving some looney. And just so you know I'm NOT VOTING FOR KERRY YOU FUCKING IDIOT! Don't forget to take your Zanax ass-hole...
patriot
BFCus Regularus

Postby patriot » Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:06 pm

patriot
BFCus Regularus

GW

Postby homergmafia » Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:00 pm

i agree that bush is a moron, and if u say ur not voting for bush then who are u voting for patriot, if that is ur real name
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.
Ulysses S. Grant
homergmafia

Postby patriot » Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:01 pm

Goose! I'm voting for Michael Badnarik, I thought I told you that foolio...

http://www.badnarik.org/Issues/
patriot
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe