When W is re-elected in November, what's his top priority?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

When re-elected, Bush should take the douchebags in __________ down.

Iran
25%
Syria
No votes
Iran, Syria, the Bekaa Valley and Pakistan
38%
Democratic Party and liberal media
38%

Total votes : 8

Postby Shining Eye » Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:32 am

raisedbypooves: The election was investigated by the NYT, and they said it was legit. Gore conceded it. Only you and your douchebag Euro-trash liberal wimp friends and their American counterparts are still claiming Bush pulled a coup. Dream on. 4 more staring in '04.
Shining Eye
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:58 am

nick wrote:
Tarkan wrote:
Marco_Benoit wrote:Image

I dont know why some people compare Bush to Hitler!?!

Hitler actually served his nation during war; Bush went hiding in the Air National Guard.

Uh, being in the Air National Guard wasn't like being in the Army National Guard. Units got called up frequently. In fact, Bush's unit where he was flying F-102's got called up at one point.

In an interview the President said that had his unit been called up, he would have gone. So had his unit indeed been called up while he was serving?

Negatory, it was called up before he got in.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby nick » Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:03 am

Tarkan wrote:
nick wrote:
Tarkan wrote:
Marco_Benoit wrote:Image

I dont know why some people compare Bush to Hitler!?!

Hitler actually served his nation during war; Bush went hiding in the Air National Guard.

Uh, being in the Air National Guard wasn't like being in the Army National Guard. Units got called up frequently. In fact, Bush's unit where he was flying F-102's got called up at one point.

In an interview the President said that had his unit been called up, he would have gone. So had his unit indeed been called up while he was serving?

Negatory, it was called up before he got in.

Roger that.
nick
Baron Samedi

Postby Verofilo » Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:31 am

[img]http://ichart.yahoo.com/z?s=HAL&t=5y&q=l&l=off&z=m&a=v&p=s[img][/img]

A target price of $60.00
Verofilo

Postby patriot » Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:49 am

That pic of Kerry and Jane was quite damaging. I mean he wasn't looking at her, or talking to her, or shaking her hand, but by God they were paying attention to the same thing! If she knew he was there she might have been inclined to call him a baby-killer...
patriot
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:21 pm

Dim wrote:Kerry does seem to be ahead by a comfortable number of EV's. I'd love to know how Tarkan has gone about rationalising those numbers to his confident prediction of a Kerry defeat.

It's still pretty close though, and a long time til November. If we look at states like Florida, Washington and Nevada it appears that Nader could still cost Kerry the election.

And take a look at DC!

Updated map today has Bush winning 280 to 242.

BTW, the guy running the site is a Kerry supporter.

http://www.electoral-vote.com
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby goat balls » Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:52 pm

goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby goat balls » Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:07 pm

Presidential nominee John Kerry helped lead an anti-war protest group in the early 70's. The following is a flyer from one of their rallies:

goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe