Who is America's real enemy?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Who is America's real enemy?

communist China
41%
Islam
24%
The EU
12%
France
12%
Russia
6%
KSA
6%

Total votes : 17

Re: Shining eye busted

Postby Tarkan » Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:54 pm

coldharvest wrote:Hey, Shining Eye, are you Jimmy Carter?
Seriously,
What should we do?
We can't call a crusade.
There's alot of muslims, so what's there to do?
Short term and long term.

Here's a place to start:
http://www.nrdc.org/nuclear/nudb/datab12.asp
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby patriot » Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:29 pm

Faux Patriot, a Marine!?! HAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!
This bitch couldn even be a Boy Scout.

Don't worry Whiner Cry. When I become a Marine Officer I'll be sure to send you some pics of my medals. Medals you'll never get your greasy little hands on.
patriot
BFCus Regularus

Postby Shining Eye » Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:14 pm

Pseudo-Patriot: I personally don't know you, but from what I've read in your posts, you don't have what it takes to be Scout Master, let alone a Marine.
Shining Eye
BFCus Regularus

Postby patriot » Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:23 pm

Yea, that's why I've already been excepted into the Marines, and will be given the choice of any job I please. Leave up to an idiot like you to make assumptions about someone by looking at their posts. Don't worry chicken-shit, I'll put in a good word for you.
patriot
BFCus Regularus

Postby Shining Eye » Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:27 pm

CH: a good sincere start is that the Muslim world should police up its own ranks. I've heard a lot of people call Islam a religion of love and peace, but I don't recall a lot of Muslims saying it. The Islamic community can cut off the funding to these animals.

Here's an idea: How about an international treaty on banning all terrorist support that violaters, and third party violaters, would face a total land-air-sea blockade and be ostracized form the international community, the siezure of financial assets, and expulsion from the UN and other international beneficial agencies and organisations. Violaters would be those nations who allow terrorist to raise funds, train, seek refuge and travel to and allow monies to transit through their nations. Those who refuse to sign face the total blockade sanctions. If nations openly flaunt the treaty, UN sponsered military action would be authorized to dismantle the outlaw regime. Thats a thumbnail sketch, it can be fine-tuned.
Shining Eye
BFCus Regularus

Postby Shining Eye » Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:29 pm

That's "accepted" not "excepted," moron. Signing on the dotted line ain't the same as making it, douchebag.
Shining Eye
BFCus Regularus

Postby patriot » Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:31 pm

Yea, or maybe the United States governemt can stop funding people like Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden.
patriot
BFCus Regularus

Postby patriot » Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:33 pm

Don't worry about me punk. The five mile runs and the pull-ups will breeze by. Long distance running and wrestling for four years straight tend to prepare for you those types of things.
patriot
BFCus Regularus

Postby Dim » Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:35 pm

Hmmm. Interesting idea Shining Eye - tell me: would you consider someone - either an individual or a state - who blew up a passenger jet full of civilians in mid-air without any provocation to be one of these terror states that need to be blockaded?
Dim
BFCus Regularus

Postby Shining Eye » Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:30 am

Dim: I am not privy to the information on exactly where these terrorist are receiving there training or explosives, but a good educated guess is Iran(They've been caught a number of times red-handed), Syria, the Palestinians, ISI of Pakistan, KSA, Indonesia or the Bekaa Valley in Lebanon. Residents of these nations could be given a special status--profiled or denial entry into a nation. The needs of the innocent outweight the rights of a few possible terrorist.

And if profiling was enacted, those "black widows" wouldn't have gotten on the planes at the last minute.

Fake Patriot running five miles? doing 20 pull-ups? You think that makes you a Marine? You are a coward, you'd drop you rifle and run when the shit got going. They'll weed you. Probabley long before the Crucible.
Shining Eye
BFCus Regularus

Postby patriot » Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:01 am

Fake Patriot running five miles? doing 20 pull-ups? You think that makes you a Marine? You are a coward, you'd drop you rifle and run when the shit got going. They'll weed you. Probabley long before the Crucible.

I'm fully aware of what makes a Marine: honor, courage, respect, and loyalty. Me and the Marine recuiter had an excellent discussion about these virtues, and he was quite pleased to see that I shared the same values that are at the foundation of the Corps. Values that you obviously are lacking in. You're a punk Whiner, you talk hard about defense, but you haven't done shit to defend anyone but yourself. You're a selfish, ignorant, pussy. If you ever served it was probably under a veil of false patriotism and half-assedness. While I'm off fighting for your freedom I'll send you some post cards so you can fantisize about being a real American.
patriot
BFCus Regularus

Postby Marco_Benoit » Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:07 am

How old are you, patriot?
Marco_Benoit
BFCus Regularus

Postby patriot » Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:09 am

Nineteen. I'll be twenty in October.
patriot
BFCus Regularus

Postby Dim » Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:35 am

Dim: I am not privy to the information on exactly where these terrorist are receiving there training or explosives, but a good educated guess is Iran(They've been caught a number of times red-handed), Syria, the Palestinians, ISI of Pakistan, KSA, Indonesia or the Bekaa Valley in Lebanon.

Try a google search on Orlando Bosch
Dim
BFCus Regularus

Postby Shining Eye » Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:50 am

"Try a Google search on Orlando Bosch"

Ok, I did and the guy is a prolific politically motivated anti-communist bomber from the late Sixties and early Seventies. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter and all that. War is hell and horror and all that. Innocent people get killed and maimed in war as collateral damage. But these casualties are a "side effect" of war. Terrorism directly targets innocent civilians as an means to achieve the poltical aims and depending on who the target is, and the intensity, can be effective. There is probabley a bell curve-type scale or similar formula that measures the effectiveness of terrorist attacks aginst a given target. But what happened at the Russian school is a lose-lose-lose situation for these terrorist and transcends the worst of human behavior. If you were a writer, and you wanted to make a movie or write a book about super evil terrorist, you could use these people as a template. Innocent women, children and oldsters have been victims in all wars, but to specifically target children is the work of pure evil motherfuckers. The world has not witnessed this type of pure evil since the days of Hitlers indusrial death factories. There is no acceptable explanation, rationalization, comparison or excuse for this type of human behavior.
Shining Eye
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe