Who Will Win the Election?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Who Will Win? (Like it matters)

Bush
30%
Kerry
22%
We're Fucked Either Way
48%

Total votes : 23

Postby Prodigal Son » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:16 pm

My guess is that Bush is going to win a crushing victory.
Prodigal Son
BFCus Regularus

Postby patriot » Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:06 pm

true, i said something wrong, yet i admitted i was wrong, and right away too, because when tarkan called me on it, i actually did look it up. you, on the other hand, bumbled on for a few pages acting a fool without doing even a cursory bit of 'research'. you are constantly talking shit without having done the slightest bit of research and you never concede that you are mistaken, so for you to make fun of somebody else for doing the same is just retarded.

as for the personal dig at me, by the way, i dont go to school at wisconsin, i go to winona state (costs about 9 g's a year). and my parents have paid approximately $0 for my post-secondary education (that's why i worked two full time jobs this summer :)). go fuck yourself, friend.

Actually I did concede that I was mistaken. And I tried looking it up right away but got the Belfast Orangemen, and I was subsequently made fun of by you and the remainder of the thread viewers. But it all seemed rather inconsequential in the first place, since I was contesting that it was obviously someone who wasn't from the United States. I was correct. And I was only mistaken about the fact that they just happened to be Dutch. You guys toar into me for nearly fifteen posts because I didn't feel what country they were from was really all that important. So when I get something wrong you and you're internet buddies see fit to make fun of me for an entire thread, whereas I tell Lonelymoon (an obvious Bush supporter) to research the topic and end it. But you didn't think it was an appropriate end and decided to interject. I've tried to be friendly with you, Kilroy, but you, among others, like to make fun of me. It doesn't really bother me, but stop acting like your shit don't stink. So don't start with me next time, and there won't be a need for another flame war. And don't preach to me about research, because when it comes to the important things I spend a better part of my day reading about them. They could have been Romanian for all I care...
patriot
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe