Who Will Win the Election?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Who Will Win? (Like it matters)

Bush
30%
Kerry
22%
We're Fucked Either Way
48%

Total votes : 23

Who Will Win the Election?

Postby patriot » Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:58 pm

Whose going to win the election? My vote goes to the North-Eastern-born, blue-blood, Yaley, Skull and Bones member...
patriot
BFCus Regularus

Postby lonelymoon » Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:22 pm

beginning to have my doubts about Nader. Weren't Bush and Kerry both in Skull and Bones at Yale?
lonelymoon

who will win

Postby nomad » Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:29 am

well were fucked either way, but my real guess is bush! didnt you hear we have a new electronic system thats oh so foolproof, haha but good news jeb wont need to find a place to stash those pesky ballot cards! yeehaa!
nomad

Postby patriot » Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:42 am

Weren't Bush and Kerry both in Skull and Bones at Yale?

It's called research. Try it sometime.
patriot
BFCus Regularus

Postby Yusuf » Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:17 am

Like in most western democracies, it really makes no difference who gets elected. Labour or Tory in Britain... all the same. Canada was different until Paul Martin moved the left right and the PC moved the right left.

We're fucked either way.

Though Bush is better for Canada because Kerry opposes outsourcing jobs...
'Forgive him who wrongs you; join him who cuts you off; do good to him who does evil to you, and speak the truth although it be against yourself.'

-Prophet Muhammad (SAW)
Yusuf

asdf

Postby Piggs » Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:32 am

lonelymoon wrote:beginning to have my doubts about Nader. Weren't Bush and Kerry both in Skull and Bones at Yale?

I think they were also involved with Jimmy Hoffa's disappearance, and were seen in Tezas around the time of JFK's death...wtf are you thinking?
ImageImage
Piggs
BFCus Regularus

Postby kilroy » Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:51 pm

uh, piggs, the skull and bones society isnt some legion of doom conspiracy theory, and yes, gwb and kerry were both in it.
kilroy
BFCus Regularus

Postby CdnSkyDiva » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:09 am

Yusuf wrote:Like in most western democracies, it really makes no difference who gets elected. Labour or Tory in Britain... all the same. Canada was different until Paul Martin moved the left right and the PC moved the right left.

We're fucked either way.

Yeah but Bush is trying to push the Missile defense act on Canada right now - and Martin is too much of a pussy to say no to him. Not to mention, Bush is not going to move on the soft wood lumber issue(eventhough it was declared that the Tariffs are illegal), and Bush won't budge on allowing Canada to export beef to the US again.

But what scares me the most is that I believe that if Martin would have been in power instead of Chretien, our troops would be in Iraq right now. I don't trust Martin with a War President in the US - because Martin would most certainly be his war bitch
CdnSkyDiva

Patriot

Postby Ciarrai » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:18 am

"Who Will Win? (Like it matters)
Bush
Kerry
We're Fucked Either Way "

What is the matter dipshit?you don't have any hope in your green party leader? Like I said asswipe you just want to sit on a fence and brain fart your ideas for the next 4 1/2 years without having to commit to an actual point of view lest you actually be called upon to give an actual point of view about any subject you seem so eager to ridicule others about.

Go fuck yourself Patriot.
Ciarrai
BFCus Regularus

Postby kilroy » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:35 am

patriot wrote:Quote:
Weren't Bush and Kerry both in Skull and Bones at Yale?

It's called research. Try it sometime.

hahaha! did you guys read this shit, too? oh, by the way, what country wears orange in the tour de france again?
when they ask how you feeling
you tell em you feeling like something important died screaming
you tell em you feeling like something even more important arrived breathing
something you should probably try feeding
kilroy
BFCus Regularus

Postby patriot » Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:10 am

What is the matter dipshit?you don't have any hope in your green party leader? Like I said asswipe you just want to sit on a fence and brain fart your ideas for the next 4 1/2 years without having to commit to an actual point of view lest you actually be called upon to give an actual point of view about any subject you seem so eager to ridicule others about.

Go fuck yourself Patriot.

Yea, ok. Learn how to use the quote feature genius.

hahaha! did you guys read this shit, too? oh, by the way, what country wears orange in the tour de france again?

Har har. I made a mistake about what stupid country wears what stupid color in the Tour de France, big freakin deal. You're the one who thought the Constitution specified race when it came to voting back during the Colonial Ages, and you also thought they were 3/4 of a person, when it was 3/5 of a person. And then you deleted the post to save yourself the embarassment of not being familiar with our Constitution. Gee, what's more important? Who wears orange at the Tour de France or the United States Constitution? Good one Kilroy. You sure got me. I can see your parents must be real proud of the 20 g's they pay to educate you at Wisconson.
Last edited by patriot on Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
patriot
BFCus Regularus

Postby Toasty McGrath » Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:10 am

I think it's Holland... or California...
Toasty McGrath
BFCus Regularus

Postby Romeo247 » Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:12 am

JENNA JAMESON!!!
Whats the #1 cause of divorce?? MARRIAGE
---- Fact
Romeo247
BFCus Regularus

Postby Yusuf » Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:20 am

CdnSkyDiva wrote:
Yusuf wrote:Like in most western democracies, it really makes no difference who gets elected. Labour or Tory in Britain... all the same. Canada was different until Paul Martin moved the left right and the PC moved the right left.

We're fucked either way.

Yeah but Bush is trying to push the Missile defense act on Canada right now - and Martin is too much of a pussy to say no to him. Not to mention, Bush is not going to move on the soft wood lumber issue(eventhough it was declared that the Tariffs are illegal), and Bush won't budge on allowing Canada to export beef to the US again.

But what scares me the most is that I believe that if Martin would have been in power instead of Chretien, our troops would be in Iraq right now. I don't trust Martin with a War President in the US - because Martin would most certainly be his war bitch

I agree... Martin has no backbone. He has corrupted Canadian politics. Our major parties are so corrupt now... I can't believe I supported him back in November. I don't have a problem with the Missile defense system, but I do have a problem with recklessly committing our troops... thank god Chrétien was in during the war.

Chrétien is one of those guys, like Gerald Ford, that isn't too popular when he is in power, but looking in retrospect, he was a great leader. I think Chrétien was the best PM we ever had.

And about America... I stick to the "We're Fucked Either Way"... and by we, I mean the world.
'Forgive him who wrongs you; join him who cuts you off; do good to him who does evil to you, and speak the truth although it be against yourself.'

-Prophet Muhammad (SAW)
Yusuf

Postby kilroy » Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:25 am

true, i said something wrong, yet i admitted i was wrong, and right away too, because when tarkan called me on it, i actually did look it up. you, on the other hand, bumbled on for a few pages acting a fool without doing even a cursory bit of 'research'. you are constantly talking shit without having done the slightest bit of research and you never concede that you are mistaken, so for you to make fun of somebody else for doing the same is just retarded.

as for the personal dig at me, by the way, i dont go to school at wisconsin, i go to winona state (costs about 9 g's a year). and my parents have paid approximately $0 for my post-secondary education (that's why i worked two full time jobs this summer :)). go fuck yourself, friend.
when they ask how you feeling
you tell em you feeling like something important died screaming
you tell em you feeling like something even more important arrived breathing
something you should probably try feeding
kilroy
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe