Media RYP Blog Attack!

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Media RYP Blog Attack!

Postby RYP » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:01 pm

anyone hear a dog whistle?

Why yes of course Jumper, 12 year old left wing hippie kids like to go online and pretend they are PhD level HTS members and post intelligent rebuttals on esoteric subjects. Didja every think that there is a world beyond the internet where people communicate openly and without rancor and there is the internet world where people are legally restricted by their employer...with serious legal and financial consequences for having an opinion?

Its not hard to figure out whose who in the milblogging world but its just as easy to figure who is making an informed statement. The HTS person is making clear and understandable comments without sticking to an emailed "talking points" memo. The milbloggers are all parroting the same three or four talking points (skulls, liquor, MRAP and casings) provided to them without even realizing that the person who fed them these points is uh..wrong.

In any case i think its ok to assign you a new avatar. Congratulations you've won "Miss "Head In The Vagina Sand" 2009!
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby Jumper » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:36 pm

Travel Author wrote:anyone hear a dog whistle?

Why yes of course Jumper, 12 year old left wing hippie kids like to go online and pretend they are PhD level HTS members and post intelligent rebuttals on esoteric subjects. Didja every think that there is a world beyond the internet where people communicate openly and without rancor and there is the internet world where people are legally restricted by their employer...with serious legal and financial consequences for having an opinion?

Its not hard to figure out whose who in the milblogging world but its just as easy to figure who is making an informed statement. The HTS person is making clear and understandable comments without sticking to an emailed "talking points" memo. The milbloggers are all parroting the same three or four talking points (skulls, liquor, MRAP and casings) provided to them without even realizing that the person who fed them these points is uh..wrong.

In any case i think its ok to assign you a new avatar. Congratulations you've won "Miss "Head In The Vagina Sand" 2009!
[img]http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5370/swanbrooner5hy4.jp

Ah, that's nice Captain. By the way, to help keep that sand out of your clit, I found a pair of panties you can wear. You can thank me later. Mwaaa!!! :))))

By the way, this thing is spreading like a fire in the milblogging world, and it is pretty funny to watch. And not only does the contracting community think your a dipshit after your Licensed to Bullshit book came out, but now the military is catching on to your shit as well. Better fire up that crack legal team of yours.
Feral Jundi

http://www.feraljundi.com

A blog about the security contracting industry.
Jumper
BFCus Regularus

Postby babihutan » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:49 pm

ayone hear of jealousy? besides, blogs are gay! everyone all of a sudden is a heroe behind a keyboard. yet once confronted with a face to face situation, instead of the same tough-talk and insults, you have ass-kiss and polite conversation. fucken hypocrites!
babihutan
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:07 pm

this thing is spreading like a fire in the milblogging world

well at least Suzy can get a date.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby SusanKatzKeating » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:15 pm

Gosh, guys! I haven't been able to make out a few of your most recent comments. Your posts are obscured by some sort of goo... you must have had something on your fingers while you were typing. I only saw part of a post from FrostySapling or whatever his name is: "Suzy is... cool." Thanks, Sap-man!
SusanKatzKeating

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:17 pm

SusanKatzKeating wrote:Gosh, guys! I haven't been able to make out a few of your most recent comments. Your posts are obscured by some sort of goo...

Got jiz in yer eye luv?
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby coldharvest » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:20 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:
SusanKatzKeating wrote:Gosh, guys! I haven't been able to make out a few of your most recent comments. Your posts are obscured by some sort of goo...

Got jiz in yer eye luv?

why do you think she keeps coming around?
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby RYP » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:21 pm

for the milblogger/attention-whore in everyone ...:

RYP

Postby LechoZX » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:21 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:

Got jiz in yer eye luv?

Probably from the milbloggers she's been felching.
Blah person
LechoZX
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:23 pm

LechoZX wrote:
rickshaw92 wrote:

Got jiz in yer eye luv?

Probably from the milbloggers she's been felching.

...judging by the size of her hips she should be tossing more salads.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Penta » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:30 pm

In the interests of female solidarity, You are a sexist bunch of wankers.

Just sayin'.
Shes never interfered with me. I have no complaints about her.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
I met her once and I found her to be a nice lady. Not kookey in any way.
Penta has always been gracious, kind and very sane in all my interactions with her.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:31 pm

Penta wrote:In the interests of female solidarity, You are a sexist bunch of wankers.

Just sayin'.

I love it when you talk dirty.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:44 pm

RYP wrote:for the milblogger/attention-whore in everyone ...:

Sometimes I really do worry bout you.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby RYP » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:48 pm

"You are a sexist bunch of wankers."

Hey Betty Friedan... I am the one that posted the men in Bikinis... so go take a flying leap on a Sybian

RYP

Postby Jumper » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:26 pm

Penta wrote:In the interests of female solidarity, You are a sexist bunch of wankers.

Just sayin'.

You know Penta, your right. We should be more sensitive towards the female members of the flag. And while we are at it, we should also be kinder to our alternative lifestyle bunch.

With that said, I am sorry for abusing Coldharvest and Pelton, and I promise to treat these two wonderful life partners with the respect they deserve. Cheers. :))))

Break out Twister, here I come!!!.....Anyone else want an Appletini?.
Feral Jundi

http://www.feraljundi.com

A blog about the security contracting industry.
Jumper
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe