most aesthetically pleasing berry

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Most aesthetically pleasing berry: shape, colour, texture, taste

cranberry
No votes
blueberry
11%
strawberry
11%
gooseberry
11%
raspberry
67%

Total votes : 9

most aesthetically pleasing berry

Postby lonelymoon » Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:49 pm

vote here for your best berry...
lonelymoon

Postby Steve » Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:58 pm

How about the dingle berries that are clogging your ass? Can we vote for that?

Steve

PS - Great post! Really fucking brilliant!
Steve
BFCus Regularus

Postby lonelymoon » Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:02 pm

"your ass"

are you using "your" in the general sense of meaning "anyone's ass", get your clearance priced items while supplies last!" or do you mean your as in me personally?
lonelymoon

Postby lonelymoon » Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:09 pm

and steve, maybe its not "really fucking brilliant" but "really fucking brilliantly..."
lonelymoon

Postby Steve » Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:11 pm

As in: Why don't you go and lick YOUR dog’s ass? Why don't you stuff YOUR fist up YOUR wife’s twat? Why don’t you go and teach YOUR retarded students how to post their own stupid fucking questions on BFC?

There, I think I've clarified it for you.

Steve
Steve
BFCus Regularus

Postby lonelymoon » Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:16 pm

no, coldhearted, not an asshole. Just a fellow BFCer.
lonelymoon

Postby lonelymoon » Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:18 pm

steve, my students are not "retarded" That would be the area of "special education" or "spec ed" as it is known in its abbreviated form.
lonelymoon

Postby lonelymoon » Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:22 pm

how do I become a BFCer? Well I bought the book read and enjoyed it, found the website, became a registered user, came in and had a look around, contributed my 2 cents and I guess that's it.
lonelymoon

Postby lonelymoon » Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:39 pm

well, I think its likely that I'm not the only poster here who doesn't actually travel, work, soldier, etc. in the countries in the book. After reading around here though, I guess many do. So if there are true Flaggers versus armchair Flaggers, then I guess I'm in the armchair group. try to inject a little humour, which I'm not the only one doing obviously. where does that leave it?
lonelymoon

Postby lonelymoon » Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:54 pm

fair enough. now, how about the fishers? seen one?
lonelymoon

Postby Kasca » Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:03 pm

Raspberry, because cherries are a fruit.
"...That was some weird shit."

- George W. Bush, after hearing Donald Trump's Inauguration speech. January 20, 2017. Washington D. C.
Kasca
BFCus Regularus

Postby lonelymoon » Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:07 pm

um, cherries not berries why? because they don't have seeds? oranges and apples have seeds though. let's see.... and cherries have one seed called a "pit" Remember Irma Bombeck's "If Life Is A Bowl Of Cherries, What am I Doing in the Pits"? and kids are sending loveletters via "blackberries" Berries are so complex...
lonelymoon

Postby Billy » Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:17 pm

Way to go raspberries!!

A 100% win record - I've never liked strawberries, they're sooooooo girly
Billy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kasca » Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:19 pm

Raspberries ROCK, Baby ;-)
"...That was some weird shit."

- George W. Bush, after hearing Donald Trump's Inauguration speech. January 20, 2017. Washington D. C.
Kasca
BFCus Regularus

Postby lonelymoon » Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:25 pm

not many around Algonquin? really? I thought that would be the place. The one I saw stuffed was at a nearby bird sanctuary and this thing was about the size of a fox with a long weasel body and about 2 inch claws and fangs hanging over its lip. Its weird that most people had never heard of them until about 5 years ago when the MNR began to reintroduce them and then --so the urban legend goes--they began eating cats, jumping on hikers backs and so on. My brother and his wife saw one while out on the skidoos one time and they didn't know what it was until they saw a picture of one on the net later. took off as soon as they saw it. kind of swims as it runs. I thought you'd have a good story about someone cornering one with a shovel in a barn or something... ah well, the quest continues. Definitely lots of moose up there though... saw a few driving through on the way to Parry Sound last summer
lonelymoon

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe