Shining Eye: Can you feel the love and peace?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Banning Shining Eye Should Be permitted

Yes
21%
Yes-if he continues to spend all his time bashing Muslims
17%
Yes-if he doesn't renounce hatred
14%
Temporarily
No votes
No
48%

Total votes : 29

Postby Shining Eye » Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:12 am

Its the will of the mind who has free will not to throw that hand grenade into the church, pull the trigger or cut the throat. Everybody has the option to just walk away.

If allah created the vast universe, with billions of stars and maybe hunderds of millions of planets holding life unknown, if allah really created a universe so vast and interconnected and held together by comlex mathematics and physics and qunatum mechanics and synchronistic phenomena and spooky happenings at a distance, if allah is busy creating all this, how do you reason its his will that he wants some sub-human scumbag to blow up a building full of innocent people? Or fly a jumbo jet into a sky scraper? The whole idea is ridiculous but only some backwards, ignorant brain-washed zombie would fail to see it.
Shining Eye
BFCus Regularus

Postby nick » Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:30 am

LOL, Shining Eye is preaching against "vitriolic" posts.

What you need to understand is that there are 1.3 billion Muslims living on the planet. And that number is growing. What you also need to understand is that less than one percent of Muslims blow themselves up or fly planes into buildings. I think it is safe to say that most Muslims condemn terrorism. What don't you understand about this?
nick
Baron Samedi

Postby Shining Eye » Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:20 am

Nikki: History bears out that Islam is an aggressive practice that was spread by the sword. Look at the flag of the KSA. Islam was spread by the sword to Europe and beaten back in the Reconquista. Look at all the trouble spots in the world today, 2/3 involve muslims. Why can't YOU understand that? Are you so programmed against ideas that might be considered PC that you do not want to see the truth?

Where is the outrage and denouncements from the so-called "silent majority" of Muslims? Why all the half-hearted lip service being paid?

How many raids have turned up terrorist related activity in mosques in America? Why do you insist in thinking that all is well in the wake of 9/11? What will it take for you to wake up? A nuke going off? Millions dead?
Shining Eye
BFCus Regularus

Postby Yusuf » Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:40 am

I don't care what has been said since... earlier, Shining Eye endorsed amending the constitution to remove freedom of religion and ban Islam for the safety of America. While we are taking away rights for the safety of Americans, why don't we just scrap the whole right to privacy and the right to bear arms and permit full household searches for weapons? This would save thousands of lives! Why don't we install cameras in every household and on every street and prosecute people for any crime committed... this would save thousands of lives!

What makes America so great is that America is a free country. No matter what your religion, in America, you have the right to worship and then go home and drink a bottle of wine. You can say what is on your mind, you can do what you want to do as long as it doesn't damage others (physically or property). America would no longer be the land of the free if you take away freedom of religion, and prohibit 6 million Americans from worship. 6 million / 250 million =2.4%.
'Forgive him who wrongs you; join him who cuts you off; do good to him who does evil to you, and speak the truth although it be against yourself.'

-Prophet Muhammad (SAW)
Yusuf

Postby nick » Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:50 am

Shining Eye wrote:Nikki: History bears out that Islam is an aggressive practice that was spread by the sword. Look at the flag of the KSA. Islam was spread by the sword to Europe and beaten back in the Reconquista. Look at all the trouble spots in the world today, 2/3 involve muslims. Why can't YOU understand that? Are you so programmed against ideas that might be considered PC that you do not want to see the truth?

History also bears out that Christianity is an aggresive practice. Organized religion has a proclivity towards violence. It does not matter which religion it is. There are plenty of conflicts in the world today that do not involve Muslims. You just need to open your eyes and realize that not all of the worlds problems are not the fault of Muslims. A little study of history and cause and effect will help. Look at the ROOT causes of violence. Notice what fuels terrorism. A sense of hopelessness, desperate, poor people, people who think they have no where else to go. It is a sad situation. And people who think like you aren't helping the situation. And don't go spouting off nonesense that I condone terrorism. Because I don't.

Where is the outrage and denouncements from the so-called "silent majority" of Muslims? Why all the half-hearted lip service being paid?

They are out there. The media would rather not report that. Why would they? That would undermine their goal of misinformation. You've said yourself that you speak to Muslims, have you ever asked them how they feel about terrorism?

How many raids have turned up terrorist related activity in mosques in America? Why do you insist in thinking that all is well in the wake of 9/11? What will it take for you to wake up? A nuke going off? Millions dead?

How many of those raids have turned out bunk? Take the Albany mosque incident. What happened there? Or do you refuse to admit to the facts? You really believe that I think all is well post 9/11? Are you serious? Why don't you stop distorting my posts. I'm well awake. I wish people would stop the misinformation. It is disengenous and it's like working back in time. Nothing is getting accomplished here.
nick
Baron Samedi

Postby Shining Eye » Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:28 am

Jusuf: Because thousands of gun owners aren’t threatening to commit acts of terrorism against innocent people in the name of allah. No other religion is using the guise of Freedom of Religion to cloak their illegal activities and engage in terrorism.

Yeah, America is a free and great country, and we don’t need it fucked up by foreigners who abuse those freedom to engage in illegal activities and plot acts of terrorism against unarmed women and children. My suggestion is: keep on moving , right on past America and settle in Canada.

Nikki: Christianity dose have a history of violence—about five centuries ago. No other religion engages in terrorism like Islam. Can you comprehend that fact? Its almost guaranteed that the next nuclear exchange will involve a muslim nation. Can you comprehend that fact? Islam declared a fatwah against America in ’98 that did not distinguish between soldiers and civilians. Can you comprehend that? What is so difficult about admitting to the reality of the things in front of your eyes instead of going around the bend and try to sugar-coat Islam, like it’s a Disney fairytale?
Shining Eye
BFCus Regularus

Postby Yusuf » Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:24 am

Jusuf: Because thousands of gun owners aren’t threatening to commit acts of terrorism against innocent people in the name of allah. No other religion is using the guise of Freedom of Religion to cloak their illegal activities and engage in terrorism

Now you are just being specific and bending the rules. Come on... you even mention the name of allah in the sentence... as if threatening to commit acts of terrorism against innocent people in the name of Krishna is acceptable.

Yeah, America is a free and great country, and we don’t need it fucked up by foreigners who abuse those freedom to engage in illegal activities and plot acts of terrorism against unarmed women and children. My suggestion is: keep on moving , right on past America and settle in Canada.

Funny fact for you: America has 6 million Muslims. 1 Million are 1st generation immigrants, 4 million are their children, and 1 million are converts. So not so many foreigners, eh?

I do live in Canada. Canada is good... but has poor weather... I was born here.

Anyways... violence is violence... threats are threats.,, there are 12 thousand gun deaths in America each year... more than the combined total of American deaths caused by terrorism... but rights are rights and you don't eliminate people's rights because of a vicious minority.
'Forgive him who wrongs you; join him who cuts you off; do good to him who does evil to you, and speak the truth although it be against yourself.'

-Prophet Muhammad (SAW)
Yusuf

Shining Eye..

Postby Laal Khan » Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:44 am

I agree some of the stuff you talk about . There are stupied and uneducated people in all different countries and religious background.
So, just to single-out one group of people it will pretty much baised.
Some things Mohammad said once to his people in Arabia:

" Those who hurt Jews and Christian is like they are hurting me"

Religion is a private matter, let's not get too much high on that issue. After all show me one muslim, Jew or Christian who has spoken to God lately?
Who the f*** knows what's going on the other side and who is right and who is wrong? As far the terrorist are concerned fuck them all no matter who they are.
I have no idea why they Muslims in America would feel ashamed or scared , cuz some idiot , low life from Egypt killed innocent civilians in NYC.

I'm pretty open to all different religions, I have prayed in Catholic church,Buddist temple and Jews house of worship, it does not matter cuz I believe that they all belong to one creator no matter how you say it.
If you want to say bad things about Muslims and Islam, be my guest.
America is a free country and you have the right to say anthing you would like.
If you want to come to Kabul to see some shitty stuff the so called muslims worrior and Russian soldier have done I will show you that too. Last but not least, if you want to fight against the terrorists, then come with Dan and Dawn or RYP I will show you front lines areas where the action is against terrorirst . So we can go there and kick some ass.
So far many tough guys like " Know Islam" DryPowder" KI" has politly refused the offer, thinking, they can serve America better at home. I agree and respect that too, if that's what you like to do.
Laal Khan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Shining Eye » Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:53 am

Laal: I am familiar with your background from reading here at the BFC. I repect your opinions and your attitude. Prior to 9/11, I used to marvel at how here in America, we could have mosques, churches, synagouges, sikh places of worship, Buddahist shrines peaceably standing side-by-side in a single city and escape the religious hatred that is found in other parts of the world. Unfortunately, one of those religions betryed the American idea of religious freedom on 9/11.
Shining Eye
BFCus Regularus

Postby nick » Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:56 pm

Yes Shining Eye, I do understand that. One more question for you. Do you understand why we are in the situation we are in today?
nick
Baron Samedi

Dude..

Postby Laal Khan » Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:19 am

Shining Eye wrote:Laal: I am familiar with your background from reading here at the BFC. I repect your opinions and your attitude. Prior to 9/11, I used to marvel at how here in America, we could have mosques, churches, synagouges, sikh places of worship, Buddahist shrines peaceably standing side-by-side in a single city and escape the religious hatred that is found in other parts of the world. Unfortunately, one of those religions betryed the American idea of religious freedom on 9/11.

The religion did not betryed the American religious freedom, it was few morons like Atta& company, 2001, Yusf Ramzie, WTC in 1993 Timity ( Bombing of Federal Bldg in April 1995,Oklahoma).
If you talking about religion only,but not the freaking morons then both religions have fucked up.
If that's the reason just to single out only Muslims especially Arabs, then in Bagram Air base near Kabul , we should kill and arrest all Arabs there even the special forces from UAE, EGYPT, and JORDAN and more three dozen Arab-Americans who are working with U.S specialOps,with Feds, and CIA.
I'm sure noone heard there was Arabs specialOps guys from Gulf , Aferica and Jordan who are here since 2001 helping U.S Forces.
Terrorsim is global issue not ONLY American.
My family and people of Afghanistan ( not Taliban, Jihadis, warlords) have been fighting terrorism since 1979. First the Russian,then Afghan jihadys fuckers and later the Talibans.
You got to remember close to two million people were killed by Soviets,Jihadys and Talibs in Afghanistan. Even today we are losing about 10 innocent people per month due to Russian and Iranian landmines in different parts of Afghanistan. Who failed the humanity here, religion or fucked up leaders and terrorists?
Why noone was listening to educated Afghans who back in 1980s were complaing about the fundamentalist like Hek, Rabani and later in 1990s about Talibs to the U.S Embassy in Pakistan and Europe? to rescue Afghanistan from these freaks?
You know what most of U.S Embassies told Afghans politicans who were fighting the Talibs and fundamentalist groups:

" Its Afghanistan's problem you fix it"
U.S Embassy Islamabad, June 2001.

Don't blame the Taxi drivers, labores,immigrants and hard working Asian-American, Aferican-American, Arab-American and many more.
If U.S doss not fix Afghanistan's problem today, believe me tomorrow Afghanistan's problem will come again to our door steps.
We need to understand the broader perspectives, and multi-layered problem facing us today in war against terrorism.
Laal Khan
BFCus Regularus

Postby patriot » Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:43 am

Excellent post Laal. Very good points. But sadly none of them will have any affect on Whining Guy. He's filled with intolerance and no matter how logical or reasonable you sound you won't get through to him. He hates Middle-Easterners and Muslims, and nothing you say will make him change his mind. But I still enjoyed your post. Well done ol' chap.
patriot
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe