If Bush gets in,will Iran be attacked by America?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Wiil Iran eventually be attacked by the US?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Don't know/don't care
No votes

Total votes : 1

If Bush gets in,will Iran be attacked by America?

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:46 pm

I believe so. Right now Iran is taking the N.K. example. They think America is too pre-occupied. But they are wrong. America and Israel will attack Iran. It will be interesting to see what Russia does.
Sri Lanky

Postby coolio » Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:48 pm

Who farted?
coolio

Postby rickshaw92 » Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:52 pm

wasent me
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby crotalus01 » Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:52 pm

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Remember, Salad is NOT food. Salad is what food EATS...
crotalus01
Professional Skydiver

Postby Steve » Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:53 pm

Sri, please help me get my foot out of your ass.

Steve
Steve
BFCus Regularus

Sri

Postby mach1 » Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:29 pm

How would you balance your question against this news item:

Cheney warns terrorists may hit US if Kerry wins
Sep 08 '04

DES MOINES, United States (AFP) — Vice President Dick Cheney said that the United States risked suffering another terrorist attack if voters make "the wrong choice" in the November 2 presidential election.

Kerry's running mate, John Edwards, shot back, accusing Cheney of "crossing the line."

At a campaign stop in this midwestern state, Cheney said "It's absolutely essential that we make the right choice" in the election.

"If we make the wrong choice, then the danger is that we'll get hit again," ......

- - -

And how does Cheney justify his statement against the fact that
the latest attack occured under his govt's guard on Sept 1th, and that attacks against the US seemed in the past to be regardless of whomever's poltical party happened to be in power?

On the surface at least, isnt this just a little like emotional blackmail?

i.e. Vote fur us ur the worst is going to happen..
mach1
Postus Allthefuckingtimeus

asdf

Postby Piggs » Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:32 am

hey dumbass...

Bush is already in, and if we vote to keep him, I will write to him and ask him to smart-bomb your IP number. If you wanna know what your IP number is...look in my signature.
ImageImage
Piggs
BFCus Regularus

Postby Yusuf » Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:33 am

America is too tied up in Iraq to worry about Iran. You can have one or the other: not both.
'Forgive him who wrongs you; join him who cuts you off; do good to him who does evil to you, and speak the truth although it be against yourself.'

-Prophet Muhammad (SAW)
Yusuf

Return to Black Flag Cafe