I predict a civil war in my pants...

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

I predict a civil war in my pants...

Postby Ultra Swain » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:53 am

in 20 minutes.

Will the forces of intervention (immodium) triumph over the trickle down supply-siders?

Discuss.
Geez,am I NOT ALLOWED TO BE INTENSE FOR JUST 10 FUCKING SECONDS??!!!!!!!
Ultra Swain
Snappyus Answerus

Re: I predict a civil war in my pants...

Postby RYP » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:28 am

You must fight the idea that your sphincter is a slave to your colon..
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby Farmdog » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:08 am

The insurgent you must eliminate is Mohammed Isheet Mydrahers. If you can stop him you are well on your way to winning the battle against Abu Montezuma.
Farmdog
BFCus Regularus

Postby pritchard » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:48 am

Adding hot sauce or curry will simply escalate tensions on both sides, reducing the chances of a peaceful resolution and increasing blood shed when a breaking point is finally reached. You must approach a delicate situation like this rationally and methodically and avoid the urge to act on spontaneous emotion - especially when other innocent bystanders might be affected.
"A true conservationist is a man who knows that the world is not given by his fathers, but borrowed from his children."
- John James Audubon
pritchard
Snow Ninja

Postby Ultra Swain » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:00 am

pritchard wrote:Adding hot sauce or curry will simply escalate tensions on both sides, reducing the chances of a peaceful resolution and increasing blood shed when a breaking point is finally reached. You must approach a delicate situation like this rationally and methodically and avoid the urge to act on spontaneous emotion - especially when other innocent bystanders might be affected.

Update from the front lines (or bottom line if you will)

Had Onion Bahjee and Mutton Vindaloo for lunch. The stasis holds, apparently big pharma is winning the battle so far. So goes the colon, so goes the electorate.
Ultra Swain
Snappyus Answerus

Postby Ultra Swain » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:38 am

Farmdog wrote:The insurgent you must eliminate is Mohammed Isheet Mydrahers. If you can stop him you are well on your way to winning the battle against Abu Montezuma.

He is the 2 of spades on my high value target playing card deck.
Ultra Swain
Snappyus Answerus

Postby Mikethehack » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:40 am

Reports from the field say Fort Bumter's defenses are weakening and dissenters in the Free to Soil Party are muttering that the bowel movement is running out of steam.
I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
Mikethehack
Pimpmasterus Generalismus

Postby Woodsman » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:22 am

I wondered what the hell you all were eating over there. First the Swede gets it and now you - LOL - What the hell is the culprit - "crappy" food preparation or what?
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:16 pm

Woodsman wrote:I wondered what the hell you all were eating over there. First the Swede gets it and now you - LOL - What the hell is the culprit - "crappy" food preparation or what?

I have found the culprit to be water most of the time. Wash dishes with contaminated water and the dishes are little petri dishes, then plop food on them and things blow out your butt a day later.

Also I never eat salads or uncooked fruits and veggies. We have this stupid view that salads, fruits and veggies are healthy but they are not. They are the vehicles that deliver brown dripping death.

Eat roast meat on a stick and boiled rice and I predict the battle for Colon Heights will be won.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby RYP » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:19 pm

Fecal spray is the voice of the asses
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby nanuq » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:31 pm

I thought being badassed was a good thing?
nanuq
BFCus Regularus

Postby Hitoru » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:09 pm

Imodium lacks the firepower necessary to defeat the forces of the hershey squirts, reinforcements of Laudanum are required to achieve victory.
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby vagabond » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:05 pm

Indian in Chiang Mai, and other scattered bits of SE Asia, probably not the best idea. I learned this ass-burning lesson in Phonsavanh. My own fault - should've been suspicious of a random Indian restaurant in the mountains of Laos...

Hope the Cipro and gallons of water pays off :-(

We have this stupid view that salads, fruits and veggies are healthy but they are not.

Not stupid if you prepare it yourself. Quite stupid if you think the salad bar at the Golden Corral is safe.
"If you were born near someplace called "The Erg of ____" you lost the lottery." - Kurt the Wise

"If you're stupid, the whole world is a dangerous place." - friendlyskies
vagabond
BFCus Regularus

Postby Penta » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:11 pm

Also I never eat salads or uncooked fruits and veggies. We have this stupid view that salads, fruits and veggies are healthy but they are not.

Nowt wrong with fruit you peel yourself, with clean hands.
Shes never interfered with me. I have no complaints about her.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
I met her once and I found her to be a nice lady. Not kookey in any way.
Penta has always been gracious, kind and very sane in all my interactions with her.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby pritchard » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:27 pm

Immodium just delays the inevitable, you must face the darkness within you if you are ever to achieve internal peace. Immodium is the UN peacekeepers of the gastro-intestinal world; they allow some semblance of normalcy to return - enough to engage in commerce and the basics of day-to-day survival, but they don't allow for a decisive conclusion. The factors which cause the strife will remain. Not that I would ever advocate the ethnic cleansing of your bowel. It's really quite a conundrum.

Cipro is the "patriot missile" for your bum according to RYP and, if you act now, it should clear up that chlamydia too. I've never had to go down the route of Mutually Ass-ured Destruction and hope it doesn't come to that point for you. That option is viable, but must only be taken as a last resort.

I guess the best strategic choice is for you to support grass-roots indigenous forces in battling the foreign troublemakers.

May your ability to fart with confidence return to you, brother.
"A true conservationist is a man who knows that the world is not given by his fathers, but borrowed from his children."
- John James Audubon
pritchard
Snow Ninja

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe