Everybody Draw Mohammad Day–May 20th!

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Everybody Draw Mohammad Day–May 20th!

Postby realrescue3 » Fri May 14, 2010 1:35 am

Call To Action: Everybody Draw Mohammad Day–May 20th!

The drawing below that Lars Vilks did, as well as the Mohammad in a bear suit that the guys at South Park/Comedy Central put together, are two prime examples of the kind of stuff that really winds up these extremists. What’s better, is now there is a holiday being promoted on Facebook that declares May 20th as ‘Everybody Draw Mohammad Day’! I love it. And check out how many friends that page has? lol

All I have to say to Al Qaeda and company is that you better sell some more drugs and get some more donations from your rich muslim friends for all of the bounties you are going to have to post, because you are about to get an onslaught of funny Mohammad drawings. -Matt

—————————————————————–

Join up on Facebook for Everybody Draw Mohammad Day here.

Use your artistic skills (or lack thereof) and submit your drawings of Mohammad to drawmohammad@gmail.com

Select entries will be featured on this page and on our website (currently under construction).

Invite all your friends to join this page - if individual freedom is important to you, now is the time to act!

—————————————————————–

Swede cartoonist Lars Vilks attacked

May 12, 2010

Swedish cartoonist Lars Vilks, who sparked controversy by drawing Prophet Mohammed with the body of a dog, was on Tuesday attacked while giving a lecture at a university, police said.

“The man was sat in the first row and suddenly he rushed at me. He punched me in the head and I lost my glasses,” said Vilks, adding that at the very most he was “a little bruised”.

Police said around 250 people were present at the time of the attack at the university of Uppsala, north of the Stockholm.

Story here.

——————————————————————–

From the Facebook Page

In 2005, more than 100 people were killed in “cartoon riots”. Instead of speaking out against this insanity, people of the free world were bullied into the corner and decided that it would be better to appease Islamists with self-censorship under the threat of violence, since there is certainly plenty of evidence that they are more than willing to deliver on their threats. “If you dare portray Mohammad or criticize Islam” - you can end up dead.

The message was clear - and we were willing to give up our rights and forsake our values under the threat of violence from a group of thugs.

In 2010, we reached a new low when Comedy Central has decided to remove any mention of the name “Mohammad” from an episode of South Park, again as result of death threats from people who claim to be followers of a “religion of peace”.

It’s time for us to speak out against this hypocrisy. No religion or culture is immune to criticism in a Western democracy. The more we continue to pander to Islamists and bend to their every whim, the worse it will get. The demands will only intensify and will gradually take away all our rights and way of life.

PLEASE NOTE - WE ARE HERE TO DISCUSS THE DANGER AND BRUTALITY OF THE RADICAL ASPECTS OF ISLAM. We do not seek to attack Muslims as people or any other groups. We do not wish harm to anyone.

This is not a proper forum to discuss other religions or to discuss religion (or atheism) in general.

*** PLEASE STAY ON SUBJECT ***

We are here because we want to take a stand and defend our way of life!

Mission:

Use your artistic skills (or lack thereof) and submit your drawings of Mohammad to drawmohammad@gmail.com

Select entries will be featured on this page and on our website (currently under construction).

Invite all your friends to join this page - if individual freedom is important to you, now is the time to act!
realrescue3
Breedus Ecuadorus

Return to Black Flag Cafe