USA: Mercenary Dating Site

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

USA: Mercenary Dating Site

Postby RYP » Thu May 27, 2010 12:57 pm

Blackwater missed this brand extension completely... and the writer got the website wrong too. Creepy

"I love beautiful young ladies, and I am not ready to commit. This website is the perfect dating website for me." - Sugar Daddy

SeekingArrangement is the premier Sugar Daddy Dating site. We are a matchmaking website for wealthy benefactors, and attractive guys & gals.

Rich and successful. Single or married, you have no time for games. You are looking to mentor or spoil someone special - perhaps a "personal secretary"? secret lover? student? or a mistress for an extra-marital affair?

FREE for sugar babies and FREE for all to join, create a profile, and contact other members. Find, search, date, meet or get a sugar daddy now, it takes only a few minutes! > JOIN NOW >

Attractive, ambitious & young. Sugar Babes are college students, aspiring actresses or someone just starting out. You seek a generous Benefactor to pamper, mentor and take care of you - perhaps to help you financially?

http://seekingarrangement.com/

Woman Decides She’d Rather Whore Herself Out to Magazines Than to Men
5/26/10 at 11:25 AM 76Comments

Photo: Patrick McMullan
Melanie Berliet tried out SeekingArrangements.com, the mercenary dating website that matches up rich men with young women who will to pretend to like them in order to spend their money, because, she explains in Vanity Fair, she was nervous about quitting her finance job in order to pursue her dream of becoming a writer. As expected, she met some real winners, like a guy she calls Hank, who referred to himself as "'a citizen of the world' and concluded his autobiographical sketch with: 'You really hit the jackpot, you know.'” But she also met Charlie, a fiftysomething dad she actually liked.

Enough to consider doing it!

When I stood to leave, Charlie stopped me. He turned suddenly serious. “Would you have sex with me?” he blurted out.

Almost without thinking, I said, “Of course!”

“Why?” he asked. A trickier question.

“Why not?,” I replied cheerily.

“Bad answer.”

Fuck, I thought — I didn’t want to lose Charlie. In an effort to ease the tension, I changed my tone and said, “Let’s see how it all unfolds.”

In the end, though, Berliet decides she's "not progressive" enough to become a professional slattern — although some might think the stories she's written thus far for Vanity Fair, which include first-person accounts of sleeping with married men, being a naked sushi model, and almost having sex with her boss to get a bigger bonus, suggest otherwise.
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Return to Black Flag Cafe