Danger-zone tourism research

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Danger-zone tourism research

Postby Jäeger » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:33 am

penta:
The ever-expanding confabulation. First I "went for" flipflop's family. Now I'm going for yours. Talk about losing touch with reality.

You know that my family depends on me for support and when you go after my livlihood, you go after them. Don't try to play semantics with me or twist what I say to suit your narrative.

Really, you can relax: I promise your granny's safe from my demonic grasp.

And the cunt lives up to her billing.

Now see folks, this is the bitch at her finest. She knows that I'm actually supporting my grandmother and have been since my grandfather died a few years back and we've had conversations about all the things that go along with that. Now of course, only a few other people know about that on here. But the good old psycho cunt knows exactly how to get her point across to me about what she thinks she knows while being able to play her little "I never said or implied anything" game.

Despicable bitch.
Jäeger
In Last Chance Saloon

Postby Penta » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:55 am

FFS. This really takes the biscuit.

go after my livlihood
Never. Never have, never will.

She knows that I'm actually supporting my grandmother and have been since my grandfather died a few years back and we've had conversations about all the things that go along with that.
Liar. I know nothing of the sort. I know your grandfather died and I know your grandmother helped look after you for a while after your accident. We have never, as far as I know, discussed any of your financial arrangements with her. In fact, the contribution we did discuss was whether you would or could help with the ironing from a wheelchair.

And since you're making up all this stuff supposedly from our private correspondence (isn't that what you falsely accuse me of doing, what this is supposed to be about, "unforgivable" in your book?), I feel free to explain that I mentioned your grandmother since I feel a certain affection for her because of the way she took first dibs on a book I sent you (the protagonist of which reminded me of you and your plans for the future) - and enjoyed it. So it was ridiculous - verging on the "hateful", I'd say - to suggest I'd "threaten" her in any way whatsoever (or you, or anyone else in your family, for that matter). You're losing it, sugarplum.

Nice too how you accompany this post with yet another threatening PM.

Seeing as you've opened this all up yet again - I was simply doing what I promised, namely that I'll deny it every time you bring up these mythical threats, while dismissing lightheartedly the latest expansion to "me and mine", but otherwise "letting it go" again - I'm tempted to take up all the illogicalities, misrepresentations, loaded words (remember how you used to lay into me about them?) and plain lies of your last couple of posts. But I honestly can't be bothered now. You've sunk too low.
Shes never interfered with me. I have no complaints about her.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
I met her once and I found her to be a nice lady. Not kookey in any way.
Penta has always been gracious, kind and very sane in all my interactions with her.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby Royal » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:11 pm

Jäeger wrote:Now see folks, this is the bitch at her finest. She knows that I'm actually supporting my grandmother and have been since my grandfather died a few years back and we've had conversations about all the things that go along with that. Now of course, only a few other people know about that on here. But the good old psycho cunt knows exactly how to get her point across to me about what she thinks she knows while being able to play her little "I never said or implied anything" game.
Despicable bitch.

This female seems to have WWAAAYYY too much time on her hands.
Sitting at a keypad arguing for so many years.
Sad.
But I don't care :^)
Image We have no effective screening methods to make sure pilots are sane.— Dr. Herbert Haynes, FAA.
Royal
BABE MAGNET

Postby Penta » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:12 pm

Aaarrrgh. I don't know why we're still doing this. Since you are writing PMs, we can take the fighting back there and spare everyone else.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
Penta has always been gracious, kind and very sane in all my interactions with her.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby seektravelinfo » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:49 pm

I miss Dorina.
"I wish the women would hurry up and take over." (Leonard Cohen)
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Jäeger » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:22 pm

psycho bitch:
Never. Never have, never will.

No I doubt you will, because you are a bully who is a physical and moral coward. You're really good at throwing around threats on the internet but not ballsy enough to follow through on your bullshit. However, it didn't stop you from threatening to. What's the matter? One of those nights you had a drink too many? Well guess what fucker, it doesn't matter. You crossed the line and you ain't ever coming back from that. You can apologise, make "peace offerings", deflect, deny or whatever else you want to do but it ain't ever going away. You fucked up.

Liar. I know nothing of the sort. I know your grandfather died and I know your grandmother helped look after you for a while after your accident. We have never, as far as I know, discussed any of your financial arrangements with her.

You know everything of the sort you dishonest twit. You also knew that it is a sensitive topic because taking care of my kin and especially an elderly woman, even if she is family, is sometimes frustrating and can put a damper on some of my own wishes. That's why you went there. Well that and the fact that you are bat-shit crazy and an obsessive fruit-cake. However, I'll let you in on a secret. While it's sometimes frustrating and sometimes I have to put other people ahead of myself, I'm quite contented with my situation because I understand things like loyalty and obligation. Things with which you obviously have no acquaintance.

And since you're making up all this stuff supposedly from our private correspondence

Oh yeah, because the fact that you know about my family situation after corresponding since September of 2008 (according to you. right?) is obviously a shocking bit of information. It also came up in response to your snide little psycho comment weirdo, so get bent.

I feel free to explain that I mentioned your grandmother since I feel a certain affection for her because of the way she took first dibs on a book I sent you

Sure you did? You brought my grandmother up out of the blue because of your newly-found deep affection for her. You are ridiculous. You knew exactly why you brought her up, and it is because you have no character. Number two, a weirdo like you has no right to even think about my family let alone bring them into your obsessive behaviour here and if you continue to do so, you will regret it. You can take that to the bank sweetheart.

Nice too how you accompany this post with yet another threatening PM.

Threatening PM, eh? Projecting again? Here's exactly what I sent, isn't it? No more, no less.

Way to hit a new low psycho. You going to tell everyone how I don't love my grandmother now? Good job. You're really a sick old fuck aren't you? Keep pushing in that area with me and see what happens freak.

And yes, I wanted to impress upon you that your depravity is shockingly low, even after the numerous examples I've seen of it previously and that you truly are a sick fucko. And if you keep bringing my family into this, you're going to be in for a real shock and that is no threat weirdo, that is a motherfucking fact. And while I was kind enough to address these particular sentiments to you privately in hopes that you might have a sense of shame, I have zero problem making them public either. You had better never fucking bring my family into your games again you twisted piece of shit. Are we clear?

Seeing as you've opened this all up yet again - I was simply doing what I promised, namely that I'll deny it every time you bring up these mythical threats

You can deny it all you want, but the fact remains that your little e-mail from June 25th crossed the line and the fact that you had the gall to threaten me isn't ever going away. Everybody I know here also knows that whatever else I may be, I'm a straight shooter and an honest SOB. They also know that you are a demented weirdo who has done similar shit here before and they can weigh that up in deciding what your denials are worth. The other fact is that you know somewhere in your warped little mind that after years of me helping you and where I never once "attacked" you or anything else, you went off half-cocked and threatened me. And if you don't already know, you should know, that there are not enough denials in the world to cover this gaping flaw in your being that would make you do something like that. You are a fraud of a human being and ought to be ashamed of yourself. Pathetic weirdo, so you are.

Aaarrrgh. I don't know why we're still doing this. Since you are writing PMs, we can take the fighting back there and spare everyone else.

Lastly, you can blow me. If you gave a shit about sparing anybody on this board, you'd have fucked off years ago.

You also seem to be under the delusion that this is a "fight". There is no fight here. There's no point for you to try and win. There's no apology that you can make. There is absolutely nothing that you can say or do that will ever change my mind about you being a sick, twisted old cunt.

You just want everything to be private and back in the shadows for the sake of your precious "board image" and so you can go back to your same sick shenanigans. Now you're trying to cover it by "sparing everyone else". Sorry fucko, not going to happen. I don't give a fuck about your "board image" and I wasn't silenced by your threats before and I won't be silenced by your little pleas for assistance disguised as efforts at "sparing" others. Your pitiful little attempts to play the victim here or paint me as some kind of bad guy aren't working and they aren't going to shut me up. I don't care how much you squirm and how low you go coming after me, I and a lot of others are on to you and your games.

So now it's game over, you little psychopath. You can keep trying to lie your way out of the consequences of your actions or maybe you can get some sucker to try to run me off or ban me for calling you out on your insanity. Or you can try to go really low and bring my family into it again or follow through on your original threats. Or you could save yourself a lot of trouble by fucking off like a good little weirdo. Your call asshole.
Jäeger
In Last Chance Saloon

Postby Penta » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:01 am

Since I just got a "fuck off" in response to my PM, that's not going to run.

Compared even to my notorious meltdown before Christmas, you really have gone off the deep end. I don't know whether you've been working too hard, burning the candle at both ends, or what is behind this temporary insanity, but you need to get a grip and calm down. I know how much you value your privacy, how much you hate anything that smacks to you of "snitching", but just piling on lie after lie after lie to get at me, to make me out to be some sort of crazy depraved monster that I'm not, is surely worse than anything I may ever have done.

Now I'm going to do something which I know is wrong, something I never do, because it is fundamental to my moral code: I'm going to break my word to you. I will also be revealing something you said in private, so it's breaking confidentiality as well. I don't want to do it, but you've pushed me too far. Still, I accept responsibility for it; I could still keep quiet but I've made a conscious decision not to. In the face of your constant lying about me, the way you have taken advantage of my discretion until now to spin this whole fantastical edifice of hatred and revenge, the way you've escalated the whole thing way beyond the bounds of reason, I think it's now moot whether I should honour what I told you earlier, that I wouldn't say what you did that started this whole nonsense, that effectively I would cover up for you. I've thought and thought, I've deliberated all the options, I've treated it as a moral dilemma, weighing up the conflicting moral considerations, and I've come to the conclusion, finally and very reluctantly, that the obligation to truth trumps the others. (And as our old friend the dutiful German said, we have an obligation to ourselves as well as everyone else.)

Of course I realise that there is no way back from doing this. But any hope I had of being able to resolve this, of being able to resume something approaching a friendly relationship, however hard I try, has long gone anyway.

What it all boils down to is that in a thread where Jaeger had come on in his usual heavy way against me, just before I posted my response to his latest attack, he wrote this to me in a PM:

Again, you're taking things way too personally. Can you try to tone it back down for me please.

Because he asked me nicely, I first told him I would consider it and then complied. I junked what I had written, and substituted a conciliatory reply. This is it:
viewtopic.php?p=490170#p490170

I also told him, in a PM, that I'd toned it down, at his request. He completely disregarded this, which would, in anyone who approaches dialogue and debate honestly and fairly, and if he had any decency, respect or sense of reciprocity, have prompted a softer reply. Instead, with his next post he came right back at me, metaphorically hitting me again and harder. He cheated. He relied on my not mentioning it on the board, because his request to me to tone it down was in our private correspondence, which made his harsh response a shocking betrayal of trust, taking advantage of my honesty and decency. This is the low down dirty trick I referred to much later.

For the next 6 hours we argued about it in PMs, he claiming his request had been general, not referring to the specific post, me pointing out that I had read it as applying to the post, and that he knew that, that was no excuse, because I had told him clearly that I would consider toning down my post before I posted, and that I had toned it down at his request when I did post it. I tried to persuade him to accept responsibility for his own actions, to acknowledge that he had behaved badly, in private only if need be, if he couldn't bring himself to make any sort of amends publicly, because he never admits any fault on the board. (Bear in mind that our correspondence focuses on moral philosophy and ethics, so these things were fundamental to our friendship.) He flatly refused to accept that he had done anything wrong at all, or even that I had any reason to feel aggrieved. He actually had the gall to repeat a number of "threats" he had made to me earlier in our PM exchanges about the thread, how he'd warned me that "anything short of a concession and you're going to regret it" and more in that vein.

Six hours and 40 PMs back and forth later, I gave up and posted this:
viewtopic.php?p=490232#p490232
It originally had one more sentence, in which I wrote that he had asked me privately to tone down my response and that his response was an abuse of the constraints of privacy. I don't remember the exact wording. It was only ever going to be temporary, a last resort to try to get J to realise how seriously I took his cheating, and it was up for perhaps 10 minutes. J went ballistic, demanded I delete it, and of course I did. (It was a post, not an email, on 24th not 25th June, but that is what he is referring to.)

So that was my great crime. That is what he has turned into me making threats against him and his family, threatening his livelihood, threatening to splash his personal details all over the internet, being depraved, sick, twisted, psycho, dishonest, a psychopath, weirdo - and so on.

To my way of thinking, expecting me to maintain my cover up of his behaviour, to protect his reputation (especially while he does his utmost to trash what is left of mine), is worse than his original betrayal and my brief revelation of it - both of which were horrible, but could have been overcome with empathy, honesty, consideration and contrition on both sides. He thinks using (abusing) the respect for privacy as he did is acceptable, and "snitching", in any circumstances, is the ultimate crime. So it is the epitome of hypocrisy for him to say, as he did in his last post, when I suggested we go back to arguing it out in private:
You just want everything to be private and back in the shadows for the sake of your precious "board image" and so you can go back to your same sick shenanigans. Now you're trying to cover it by "sparing everyone else".
I don't give a fuck about my "board image" - but I do care when people lie about me.

This extreme sensitivity to anything he considers "snitching" has come up before, and J claims I have been "continuously breaching confidentiality and private correspondence". There have been two recent examples that I can think of. In the first, we had a moral disagreement on whether testifying as a witness to a violent racial attack in a court of law was "snitching", as he thought, or a moral obligation and public-spirited, as I thought. As we had reached an impasse, I summarised the case in question and the arguments, and posed the question on a website where professional philosophers tackle questions from the public. As it happens, all of the responses supported my position, not J's, though that wasn't the issue. J was furious that I had taken the discussion public (and simplified his argument), though of course I had given no clues as to whom I'd been discussing it with, merely describing him as "a philosopher friend".

When we were discussing this, and he accused me of being untrustworthy and unable to keep private things private, I told him - in the interests of total honesty between us - about the only other time I could think of where I'd spoken to anyone else about what he'd said to me. This was to another flagger we both correspond with, who is well aware of how he and I get heated in our arguments, because we've joked about it when we're all in chat together. I had mentioned in passing to this person that J had threatened, again, that he was really going to go for me on the board next time I wrote something stupid or illogical and that this time I was going to try to ignore him and not respond at all. Not exactly earth-shattering between friends who all "know" each other, but again, J was incensed.

I gather there was one earlier example, whose details I have forgotten, and which he brings up as justification for his accusations that I continuously breach confidentiality, but won't elucidate further, so I expect it was no more serious than those two. Hardly what I would call "snitching" on even the most generous definition, let alone evidence of depravity or psychosis on my part.

Everybody I know here also knows that whatever else I may be, I'm a straight shooter and an honest SOB.
Everyone may think that, and I used to too: harsh sometimes, rude, but basically honest. No longer. Smearing opponents may well, unfortunately, be a useful skill in politics, which has its own restricted moral framework, but using downright lies to blacken the name of a real person, someone with whom you were friends, for your own purposes, is not a morally acceptable way of conducting yourself in ordinary life. It's a lesson you need to learn, J. You've taught me a lot: that is the one lesson I would like you to take from me.

They also know that you are a demented weirdo who has done similar shit here before and they can weigh that up in deciding what your denials are worth.
Some (maybe many) people probably believe that, with more than a little help from you. Some others don't, but I expect even they are beginning to have their doubts. But however hard you've tried to convince yourself to the contrary, you know, as I know, that it's not true.

I too "understand things like loyalty and obligation". Better, perhaps, than you. Which is why I hoped it would never come to this and tried so hard (as I think anyone with an open mind who now reads through these last few threads will understand), without revealing the real story, to get you to stop this horrible and shockingly dishonest demolition job on me. Still: now it's done.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby peanut » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:35 pm

Fuck you Penta. You are a complete asshole. Everyone here hates you. You should quit this board immediately and never come back.
peanut
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:59 pm

God y'all. Stop, just stop. To quote Rodney King, "can't we all just get along?" I don't have a dog in this fight, nor do I want to, not one bit. This griping and sniping, this virtual tarring and feathering and back & forth and throwing of feces is bizarre and untoward the proud and free thinkers of the BFC. Just shows what a powerful tool the internet is, I guess. b.t.w. Where is Mike the Hack? Doing something in real-time in a DP I imagine. I miss Mike the Hack.
"I wish the women would hurry up and take over." (Leonard Cohen)
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Jäeger » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:12 pm

psycho bitch:
Since I just got a "fuck off" in response to my PM, that's not going to run.

And since you couldn't take that advice, you've been a busy girl eh? Getting a bit frustrated are we?

Now I'm going to do something which I know is wrong,

Not unexpected. You do a lot of shit you should know is wrong.

I'm going to break my word to you.

I'd expect nothing less from you.

so it's breaking confidentiality as well.

Of course it is.

but you've pushed me too far.

Yup, it's all my fault. Saw that one coming.

Of course I realise that there is no way back from doing this. But any hope I had of being able to resolve this, of being able to resume something approaching a friendly relationship, however hard I try, has long gone anyway.

You finally realised that? Wow, see for a sane person, being told to fuck off repeatedly would've made it clear much earlier.

What it all boils down to is that in a thread where Jaeger had come on in his usual heavy way against me, just before I posted my response to his latest attack, he wrote this to me in a PM:

"Again, you're taking things way too personally. Can you try to tone it back down for me please."

Nice quote completely out of context too. Of course, I'm sure we can expect a bunch more of this since you obsessively saved everything I've ever written to you over two years so you could do shit like this. Totally not weird and obsessive that. Good job.

I think you'll find that I wrote this:

Just can't let it go can you? The point was made in the third post but you just had to go personal, deflect, misdirect and try to engage in out of context sophistries. I'm starting to feel bad for you myself. Why can't you just be wrong or admit that you posted rubbish rather than embarrassing yourself?

It's also amusing that you keep resorting to your flipflop strategy of misdirection with me. Maybe Pelton or some sucker will try to ride to "rescue" you from yourself, but I wouldn't count on it because I'm also not flipper. I can make the points with nary a vulgarity thrown around. So, I'd stop being so stubborn if I was you. Because if you end up embarrassed here, it's your own fault because I won't back down this time. You need to be woken up and told things straight for once.

I liked it better when you were at least coming to grips with things like sovereignty and being at least halfway interested in learning. Speaking of which, did you ever get an answer to your question? I don't like the way you are going now. Again, you're taking things way too personally. Can you try to tone it back down for me please.

If you would just chill a bit and stick to things you could argue logically, you'd be a great contributer too. That's what's really sad about it. I wish you would just wake up to that.

Little bit different isn't it, once in context? You'll also remember that it was in response to you begging me to stop "embarassing" you and "attacking" you because I stated that your argument was factually stupid and logically flawed.

But you were never one to let context get in the way of a good lie were you?

I also told him, in a PM, that I'd toned it down, at his request. He completely disregarded this, which would, in anyone who approaches dialogue and debate honestly and fairly, and if he had any decency, respect or sense of reciprocity, have prompted a softer reply. Instead, with his next post he came right back at me, metaphorically hitting me again and harder.

Was the thread locked? Was there anything stopping you from metaphorically hitting me back WITHOUT BREACHING MY CONFIDENTIALITY (by dropping my surname) in the thread? Oh no, of course there wasn't. So, not much of a "cheat" is it weirdo? And most assuredly not an excuse to drop my personal information on the board.

I tried to persuade him to accept responsibility for his own actions, to acknowledge that he had behaved badly, in private only if need be, if he couldn't bring himself to make any sort of amends publicly, because he never admits any fault on the board.

This is penta-speak. In English, she told me to apologise "or else she would "expose" me" and everyone would know I'm "not a saint". Really weird shit and since I refused to:

Six hours and 40 PMs back and forth later, I gave up and posted this:
viewtopic.php?p=490232#p490232
It originally had one more sentence,

Where she once again dropped my personal information on the thread.

J went ballistic, demanded I delete it, and of course I did. (It was a post, not an email, on 24th {June}

She's right here. I told her that if she didn't get my shit off the board, I'd be justified in retaliating in kind. Being a sick fucking coward and realising that she had gone too far, she did remove it.

not 25th June, but that is what he is referring to.

No, what I am referring to is the e-mail from her that I recieved in my business account on June 25th (the next day) where she said that some people on the Democratic Committee here might be "very interested" in some information about me.

Now, while I was already pissed off enough at her from the aforementioned incidents where she disclosed personally identifying information and was not disposed to remain friendly with her on the 24th, it wasn't too outside the bounds of her normal cuntishness when she goes off half-cocked. Needless to say, the threat in the e-mail, a real and direct threat to my livelihood was a much, much different animal. That's when I told her that she was most assuredly fucking finshed and that is when this really started. I will not tolerate threats from her or anyone else. And the fact that she was sick enough to make them after already dropping personal information on me in the thread ("unless I apologised") gave me pause. However, I called her fucking bluff and this is when she started the deny, deny, deny strategy. Now she's trying to create fantasy scenarios out of events to save her precious "board image". Pathetic.

To my way of thinking, expecting me to maintain my cover up of his behaviour, to protect his reputation (especially while he does his utmost to trash what is left of mine), is worse than his original betrayal and my brief revelation of it - both of which were horrible, but could have been overcome with empathy, honesty, consideration and contrition on both sides.

LOL.

Baby, I told you to go right ahead and post my CV and whatever else you think you have on me you weirdo. Maybe you can dig up some more out of context quotes from two years back to justify yourself too since you saved everything for this moment. I don't care what you post about me bitch. If you're going to bring it, bring it big. The fact that you have to go to these lengths to lie kind of makes my point that you are a seriously disturbed individual. Weirdo.

I don't need you to maintain my reputation, which is just fine. So fine in fact that I'd match it against yours any day of the week whack-job. So come on babe, really let the lies start. Slander me in whatever way you can, or just start handing out my information like you threatened to. Call the Committee instead of being a pussy. Go on psycho, you know you want too. Stop half-assing it and go for it, show everybody what you have on me or fuck off.

The rest of your nonsense isn't even worth addressing. You feel the need to build a whole ediface of justification around it for your precious "board image". It would be funny if it wasn't so sad and pathetic. I don't even have to mention your PMs throwing shit like my "bad childhood" up in my face to show how nuts you really are now. So now that you brought my grandmother into it, came up with this half-assed justification "based on true events" and attempted to show me how willing to go into the PM archives you are to save your "board image".... what's next? What's your next angle? Are you going to follow through with your threats, get me banned, call in sympathy or maybe spread some rumours? I wait in anticipation, because if you haven't gathered it yet, I'm not afraid of you and I am not going to let you get away with what you've already done. The quicker you get that, the more embarassment you're going to save yourself.

Now fuck off weirdo.
Jäeger
In Last Chance Saloon

Postby Penta » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:22 pm

No, what I am referring to is the e-mail from her that I recieved in my business account on June 25th (the next day) where she said that some people on the Democratic Committee here might be "very interested" in some information about me.

I sent no such email. Nor have I ever used his surname on the board. I'm saying no more (I wasn't going to reply at all, whatever he said, but this is insanity) until he has a chance to tell me what the fuck he's talking about.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby Jäeger » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:16 pm

I sent no such email. Nor have I ever used his surname on the board.

Oh then I guess that I must've totally and temporarily lost the motherfucking ability to read English. Maybe I was struck blind temporarily. Maybe it was an acid flashback. Maybe George Bush read all the shit you talked about him on here and had the CIA send it and they just coincidentally happen to know as many personal things about me as you do and about that incident in particular. Maybe I accidently took my computer in the desert and it was all a mirage. Maybe Q learned voodoo in Haiti and shook some chicken bones and made it appear out of thin air just to stick it to you. Shit, maybe the Virgin Mary sent it, but since she doesn't have an e-mail or BFC account she had to use yours?
Jäeger
In Last Chance Saloon

Postby Q » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:33 pm

Jäeger wrote: Maybe Q learned voodoo in Haiti and shook some chicken bones ....

Guilty. There's no stopping what can't be stopped. No killin' what can't be kilt.You can't see the eyes of the demon till he come a callin.

Boooga Boooga Boooga!
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby Penta » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:32 pm

I'm still trying to get to the bottom of this fucking email that I didn't send. And the two occasions where he says I used his name on the board, which is bullshit too.

But at least I know why he was making all these ridiculous and totally false allegations that I threatened him, his family and his livelihood, and threatened to splash his personal details all over the internet, that I've been arguing with him about so vociferously and tediously for the last 6 weeks. If I'd sent him such an email from my own address, why the fuck would I go to so much trouble to deny it, day after day? It's senseless.

Whatever fucker sent him the email has done an ace job. Thanks a bunch.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby flipflop » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:37 pm

Penta wrote:
Whatever fucker sent him the email has done an ace job. Thanks a bunch.

The level of your depravity is bottomless it seems

You are slime
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe