The further (alleged) adventures of Jack Idema

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: The further (alleged) adventures of Jack Idema

Postby lightstalker » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:16 pm

What happened to Gary Faulkner? Is he dead too, or he still humping his dialysis machine around Afghanistan in search of Bin Laden?
The world would be a much cleaner place if blind people used brooms instead of canes
lightstalker
Grief Tourist

Postby Ronbo » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:42 pm

lightstalker wrote:What happened to Gary Faulkner? Is he dead too, or he still humping his dialysis machine around Afghanistan in search of Bin Laden?

I hope someone writes a book about Idema, because his life story is that crime and treason doesn't pay.

Speaking of that topic, a little bird tells me that a free lance writer will be publishing a long article in a mainstream magazine on the saga of Jack Idema that used the material I posted on my blog from Penny Alesi as a main source.
Last edited by Ronbo on Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ronbo
Master of Sock Puppets

Postby Kurt » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:47 pm

Lynn Thomas is broke and was facing eviction or foreclosure a while back. She blamed the conspiracy against her for causing her financial decline and not getting involved in Idema's nonsense. She even took up a plea for cash as did many of her conservative buddies before. Apparently her husband is a confused man who is falling apart in many ways. It is a shame she was so mean and so hateful to so many people because normally that would be something that should invoke sympathy, but most sensible people see herself as her undoing and perhaps investing what little money was available on Idema and his schemes in hope of a big payout.

It says something when the most rabid right wingers are also the most broke-ass motherfuckers you will meet.

Speaking of broke-ass motherfuckers:

Kender is now Kender Breitbart? Hilarious. His real name is Mike Groomes and he is a welfare queen holding court in Hesperia California...granted he needs welfare to stay alive since he does not have any kidneys that work, but beyond ironic that someone who fights against the welfare state would probably die if he ever got his wish.

Then there is Deathelm. He thinks Idema is still alive as is Shah Massoud and they are running around A-stan doing good deeds while not being noticed. He also thought a hot, blond Russian babe would be delivered to him via an airplane and bear him mankind's next Christchild for him.

So far the only prophecy he got correct was in predicting a cat once thought dead was alive.

The lawyers involved in this are just simply the type who do not deserve to walk upon this earth unchallenged. They are oddly not comical but perhaps they will likely attach themselves to a host that will someday do them in, since decent people would avoid them.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Ronbo » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:10 pm

@Kurt:

I think the true persona of Lynn Thomas is a psychopath like Jack Idema and one who hides behind the same shield of "super patriotism."

Ditto for Kender, or Mike, or whoever the fuck he thinks he is today.

These two flawed individuals and many others like them flocked to the banner of Idema like a pack of wolves eager to join in the kill.

Thus, Idema created a cabal of like minded wolves-in-patriot-clothing using his formula for making unearned money at any cost to the victim.

And keep this in mind: It was the real patriots in the Special Forces and elsewhere acting without official sanction who forced the U.S. government's hand in Kabul that led to Idema's arrest and imprisonment, albeit, only for a few years.
Ronbo
Master of Sock Puppets

Postby Deathelm » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:18 pm

Laying around dying couldnt be more fun' even dog is smiling

Deathelm

Postby Kurt » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:01 pm

You do not quite understand the linear progression of time.

The photograph with the dog and the boat was taken at that point of time we know as "before" his HIV infection became AIDS.

Anyway, how is are the prophesies coming along? Or have they been diagnosed as epilepsy yet? (which you should get checked for) Your predictions here so far have been that Jack Idema and Massoud are alive and fighting side by side in Afghanistan. Have you found them yet? If not please induce another seizure in your temporal lobe and write down where they are located.

Have you spawned a "Chosen One" from a hot Russian chick yet? Or are you writing off that prediction to faulty Oracle fumes?

http://www.paranormalknowledge.com/arti ... damus.html

Ryan Walsh wrote:April 25th, 2011 at 17:40 | #1
Reply | Quote

This painting. For over 10 years. I was read from this painting, Garanteed by Nostradamus himself. He spoke to me… Something of very good nature.

He Spoke and informed me.

“She Will arrive by plane, And she will be very beautiful and blonde”

And the she will give me a blonde Son. And she arrives at a time now. Soon in 6 days to me from Russia’ to my homeland of Canada.

I never thought this day would come, But I have had many dreams of seeing her beautiful so-

I never thought possible of such a thing. But she arrives soon and she is My new lover who shall set me free.

then

crazy Jimi Hendrix like Reprise on the Are You Experienced Song at the end wrote:My son shall be the one to deliver the light’ I have faith in my son.

So, when can we expect the Canadian Messiah to burst forth from the womb of the Theotokos with an immigration visa? Are you shopping around online for one?

How do you get kicked off an art site for unprofessional behavior anyway? You get kicked off a lot of them. Is this because your prophecy is too accurate?

Really Ticked Off Moderator wrote:CONCEPTART.ORG has BANNED this USER Ryan Walsh for unprofessional, disruptive and disrespectful behavior. He will not be returning to this community, nor participating in any TAD, ConceptArt, or MB related programs or opportunities in the future.

Beware burning bridges. The industry is small.

What did you do? Hit people up for cash?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Deathelm » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:26 pm

Cant Be.
I wont believe it!

So literally the man before he dies, Posts on his Blogspot, some goofy rants of mine? along with some misc. photos?

Come on now. After my replies and such and hes posting blogs about my posts and then suddenly vanishes dosnt make sense.

We were just getting started, and he didnt even say no Goodbye's to me? :*(

I cant help but feel my life was touched by the Great Jack Idema'
Deathelm

Postby Deathelm » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:28 pm

Come on now, I know a devil when I see a devil.

Jack Idema is no devil
Deathelm

Postby Kurt » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:09 am

Deathelm wrote:Cant Be.
I wont believe it!

So literally the man before he dies, Posts on his Blogspot, some goofy rants of mine? along with some misc. photos?

Come on now. After my replies and such and hes posting blogs about my posts and then suddenly vanishes dosnt make sense.

We were just getting started, and he didnt even say no Goodbye's to me? :*(

I cant help but feel my life was touched by the Great Jack Idema'

I think other people had taken over that blogspot by then.

He's dead. He was a psychopath, so he could mimic how normal people "get along" and even do it more intensely than normal people because they don't have any barriers up.

He did not care about you. Other people who do care about you are likely to be alienated by your strange ideas, so perhaps you should focus on them instead of a dead con man.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby coldharvest » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:12 am

Kurt wrote:So, when can we expect the Canadian Messiah

... you've already been to my house.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby RYP » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:15 am

Those were the three unwise men who knocked on your door.... Three mounds in the back yard.
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:15 am

...but...has Kurt been in...the...rooooooooooom.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:53 am

The Room started off as a spacious tableau...laid out before me. Then a high frequency energy swept through the grid of the space completely changing the energy field into something I can't really explain. It's like the energy field became open and awaited the command of a creator to create an entity into form. I merged with this energy field and moved towards the form and my neck was sore for about ten days after. Electricity had seared through me.
Sri Lanky

Postby Kurt » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:58 am

Sri Lanky wrote:.. my neck was sore for about ten days after..

So you are like John The Baptist?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:00 am

I'm not like anything.
Sri Lanky

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe