The further (alleged) adventures of Jack Idema

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: The further (alleged) adventures of Jack Idema

Postby muskrat » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:17 am

The problem with Nostradamus is the stuff he wrote was so vague that it could be interpreted any way possible. Therefore no matter what happens he was correct...sorta.
the Rat is less about criminality per se but the importance and sheer fun of using one's intellect, skill and willpower to carve a survival niche into whatever inhospitable environment one finds oneself. Damn the imposed morality of the overlords. F
muskrat
BFCus Regularus

Postby Deathelm » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:40 am

ya well. ive come the closest deciphering his works and understanding them. The History channel even, Will take a Quatrain, which literally states in the quatrain "Narbonne" Which is actually a location in france. And Label the quatrain a 9/11 attack.

Literally not weighing in any intellectual thought or understanding/ research.

Even. So.. Much of the works of Nostradamus today, I question the authenticity. Hopefully, It has remained the same since.

Yet. I find myself these days not indulging in deciphering the works. Fearing what other terrible prediction that I make come to know of, yet not fully understanding them correctly, and not having any power or notion to do anything about them.

Either nostradamus was hinting off something in his mysterious way. Thou within that time frame as it was said before occuring. I said 60,000 people would die by the very structures they were in. I noted that they would be crushed, in which they have been. And yet the amount of people that I spoke. 60,000 people had died.
I understood the quatrain in a way that, I did not fully understand completly. I underestimated it infact.

I instead spoke that the stadium which would hold 60,000 people would collapse onto the people. But infact, I think a month before the olympics would start the earthquake had ripped through Chine killing them.
Infact the very moment I was writing my theory was late at night, I was yipping off my theory, And evidently someone linked me to the very occurance, the very hour infact.

I was alarmed by this certain fact. By this certain quatrain. And I knew something was up with this quatrain. This quatrain alone held something of significance to our time. And it appears as such..

Century 10-74
"The year of the great seventh number accomplished, It will appear at the time of the games of slaughter: Not far from the great millennial age, When the buried will go out from their tombs."

After what had happened. I was very startled... I felt very close to understanding it. But far from. At one point I almost decided to go on to China Olympic games forum, to warn people. But then I got lazy and Played Battlefield 2142 instead. Figure that I maybe wrong and would look stupid doing so.

But, After the earthquake I tried understanding the quatrain more. The Earthquake happened in 2008, The olympic games was the in 2008.

So I tried understanding it alittle more. Great 7th number accomplished. Perhaps meaning 2007th year completed. so 2008. Games, olympic games. Great millenial age 2000. When the buried will go out of there tombs. Blame the chinese government becuase of the poorly constructed buildings which would collapse on the people and kill them.

HEY. Before you go off rambling stupid things about what I have to say. Just so you know, Ive heard these critiques over a thousand times. so replying to my "nonsense" and spitting on it. Remember Ive heard all of it before. On many other forums. It just so happens we jumped on the prophetic side of things, And I just wishing to share my knowledge of the matter. Bare in mind I do not claim to be a prophet of any such cause. But a believer of prophets and there works. Just becuase I was the closest to actually deciphering something of importance, That nobody else could dosnt make me any different than you and I.
I do wish to say that I am merely stating my influence and my desire to understand our future. I have low tolerance to be bashed and called this and that for my beliefe. But I hold firm as a true understander and student of the works.
Deathelm

Postby Deathelm » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:51 am

Infact I was stupid at the time, and googled when the next china olympics was and Thought it was vancouver olympics, So I thought terrorists were going to attack it. But, Then my notion changed, I thought, Well terrorists will blow up the china olympic games.. . Yet I cant find any of the forum topics where I adjusted to the China Olympic games.. All I knew is that people were going to get crushed. And thats the important knowledgable part. People were going to get crushed and killed.

There was a big discussion of it on this forum
http://www.nostradamus.org/f/index.php?topic=35.0;wap2

And. Believe me, I examined and examined this quatrain. And my last conclusion was that it will happen in 2008 in china at the time of the Olympic games where people would be crushed. and As you can see there, in July 2007. I said 60,000 people would die... It happened not far from the Olympic games.

So now, After this quatrain. I take what I can learn from. Some of the trickery and wording, So that.. The next quatrain,. I read I get alittle closer to understanding and taking my time with it.

I agree before I was obsurbed and a bit of a loose cannon. But now. Ive changed. Drastically. Ive self improved into a.. Better Troll perhaps. A more mannered man. So ya.

Infact Even at this time.. I was replying to James Randi Educational Foundation. The Famous James Randi. I was infact writing my beliefe of the china olympic games on his youtube video. And The James Randi Educational foundation on youtube. Send me a message regarding my prophecy. And Gave me there number to phone them.

Well.. At the time, I was very much poor and only had pay and talk. So Of course I was not going to phone them. A Bunch of skeptics.

Yet Even For James Randi (Biggest Skeptic Alive) Owns original and earlier additions of Nostradamus books.

Who the fuck owns Original copies of Nostradamus, Yet calls Nostradamus terrible and stupid things.

That I would like to know. To my knowledge anyone who spends 100,000's of dollars on Nostradamus books, Even for a skeptic like randi, Obviously belives In Nostradamus. To some degree atleast.
Deathelm

Postby Deathelm » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:10 am

Anyway.. Back to Jack Idema.

He is not a Ass Fag and never will be. Him Dieing of Aids from ass rape is total nonsense. Even I can Call a bluff on that one.

Called a bluff on Tinkas death. I can sure as hell call a bluff on Jack Idema Death.
Deathelm

Postby Kurt » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:42 am

Deathelm wrote:Anyway.. Back to Jack Idema.

He is not a Ass Fag and never will be. Him Dieing of Aids from ass rape is total nonsense. Even I can Call a bluff on that one.

Called a bluff on Tinkas death. I can sure as hell call a bluff on Jack Idema Death.

Cat: Proclaimed dead by Idema the liar.

Idema: Proclaimed dead by Mexican authorities and the US consulate.

No one said anything about ass rape. He voluntarily had unprotected sex with men and he gave HIV to at least one other person. How do you know otherwise? Were you in contact with Idema?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Deathelm » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:30 am

Yes.. I was.

It all started when I commented on Jack Idema Blog. Which is no longer existed blog.

He then emailed me, Telling me how much he liked my War themed Paintings. He then asked me, How much would you like if I commissioned you for a Saber 7 Emblem. I told him, Nothing. I will do one for free for you.

And he said, Wow, Thanks! It be a honor to get something professionally made.

I asked him how he was doing. He said he was doing fine, Doing alot of Fishing and playing with his dog most of the time.

I said. Oh yea Kewl man. Well Im a Great Admirer of yours.

He replied thank you, I look forward to your design.

-Jack Idema
Deathelm

Postby Deathelm » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:56 am

Oh I see now.. Ive been reading things and RYP hates Jack Idema. hmm
Deathelm

Postby muskrat » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:46 am

You may want to check these out, possibly more your cup of tea. Plenty on conspiracies, Sheriff Joe, Illuminati, Bilderbergs & Nostradamus. & also mach for stalking & underwear.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/
http://mach1231.tripod.com/

Cheers M.
the Rat is less about criminality per se but the importance and sheer fun of using one's intellect, skill and willpower to carve a survival niche into whatever inhospitable environment one finds oneself. Damn the imposed morality of the overlords. F
muskrat
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:43 am

muskrat wrote:You may want to check these out, possibly more your cup of tea. Plenty on conspiracies, Sheriff Joe, Illuminati, Bilderbergs & Nostradamus. & also mach for stalking & underwear.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/
http://mach1231.tripod.com/

Cheers M.

I find it interesting that both sites burn with a deep-down heart fire of pulsing insanity,
a fire so hot that both seem to be able to mine a vast vein of ignorance and smelt it into a some kind of coin.

Shine on you crazy cubic zirconia.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Deathelm » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:07 pm

Thanks, Not really interested really in those sites.
Deathelm

Postby RYP » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:20 am

I never met the fool. He did seemed obsessed with people I know and even had his picture taken pretending to do things in Afghanistan. Most people in te community knew exactly who Idema was and his fictional exploits.

The media paid him a lot of money to fabricate tales.

Then he bullshitted to Mike Spann's dad, fleeced Robin Moore and tried to threaten people I knew. He was informed in person that he would be woulld be deceased within 48 hours. And he stopped.

Like most cowards he shifted his behavior towards other victims. Out of respect for those victims and to make sure his little cabal does not slink away we keep a public record here.

Thankfully Idema killled himself by eagerly becoming a cum dumpster and his collusion with the media should always be a lesson in amoral codependency
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby Deathelm » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:15 am

Im trying to piece together Jack Idema in my mind.

Ive Examined numerous websites, news Reports, Youtube videos. Blogspots of all sorts. Even From Ronbo's Perspective. RYP perspectives.

In youtube videos of Jack Torturing Afghan citizens. Hes Demanding where the taliban are planting these bombs.

In his own prision footage, hes laughing having a good time with northern alliance prisoners.

His Dog from Prison also ends up in Mexico with Jack.

In alot of photos of Jack Ideman and Miss Idema, She looks likes there both having the time of there life.

Jack is labelled as a afghan menace, while there are news reports of him helping afghans and repairing them. All afghan people who knew Jack seemed to like him.

Obviously the Afghan war itself was a War that changed Idema Dramatically. As if,, he found his comfort zone.

To me Jack Idema Stands out as a understander, a people kind of person, a reasoning kind of person. A man who wishes to help people who are in desperate frail condition.

How many stories have I heard of American soldiers doing wrong to Afghans. Lets not get involved with the facts, news reports.. Ive heard which range from Rape, innocent Death, Countless unnecessary casualties, And Children above all.

Lets face the reality of the situation, in a different perspective.

Afghanistans population is dymatrical to that of Canada.

population of Afghanistan

Population of Canada

Theoretically. Everyman Woman And child born on earth. IS really.. born in unknown territory. And the Human, Is.. His environment and surrounding. Infact, Every born baby, Is born of innocence.

Now What I find shocking and disturbing is the economic displacement between Afghanistan compared to Canada.

The Real question is.

How Come Canadians are not Running around doing what Afghans are doing in there country opposed to ours??

Realistically'
The problem is that we invest to much in war machines rather than solving problems of world economics.

I feel, that. The entire world seems to be running backwards, instead of forwards.

RYP you can say what you must about Jack Idema. Both Jack Idema and His father seem to both share a strong Legacy.
Deathelm

Postby sparrow » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:05 am

Deathelm wrote:Im trying to piece together Jack Idema in my mind.

Ive Examined numerous websites, news Reports, Youtube videos. Blogspots of all sorts. Even From Ronbo's Perspective. RYP perspectives.

In youtube videos of Jack Torturing Afghan citizens. Hes Demanding where the taliban are planting these bombs.

In his own prision footage, hes laughing having a good time with northern alliance prisoners.

His Dog from Prison also ends up in Mexico with Jack.

In alot of photos of Jack Ideman and Miss Idema, She looks likes there both having the time of there life.

Jack is labelled as a afghan menace, while there are news reports of him helping afghans and repairing them. All afghan people who knew Jack seemed to like him.

Obviously the Afghan war itself was a War that changed Idema Dramatically. As if,, he found his comfort zone.

To me Jack Idema Stands out as a understander, a people kind of person, a reasoning kind of person. A man who wishes to help people who are in desperate frail condition.

How many stories have I heard of American soldiers doing wrong to Afghans. Lets not get involved with the facts, news reports.. Ive heard which range from Rape, innocent Death, Countless unnecessary casualties, And Children above all.

Lets face the reality of the situation, in a different perspective.

Afghanistans population is dymatrical to that of Canada.

population of Afghanistan

Population of Canada

Theoretically. Everyman Woman And child born on earth. IS really.. born in unknown territory. And the Human, Is.. His environment and surrounding. Infact, Every born baby, Is born of innocence.

Now What I find shocking and disturbing is the economic displacement between Afghanistan compared to Canada.

The Real question is.

How Come Canadians are not Running around doing what Afghans are doing in there country opposed to ours??

Realistically'
The problem is that we invest to much in war machines rather than solving problems of world economics.

I feel, that. The entire world seems to be running backwards, instead of forwards.

RYP you can say what you must about Jack Idema. Both Jack Idema and His father seem to both share a strong Legacy.

First of all, their country, their family, their children. See how that works?

There it is, there I found it, there it is.

They're here. e.g.(for example) they are here.

The answer to your question: Canadians are not tribal as it would now be likely expected in the West. We are definitely very secular. Afghanistan and most if not all other places in that region are tribal, religious in one form or another and aligned also by nationalities. Though the former (tribal) definitely has more influence than the latter.
Get it?
Be brave, always be brave
sparrow
Canadia

Postby penny » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:42 pm

To Deathelm:
I thought I had all the members of the Idema Fan Club outed. Apparently not. Jack is DEAD. I have a fairly good idea who you are, and if you think you want to be outed by me, please continue your nonsensical nonsense. I do have one final thing to say to you-------you are one sick f..k and if pychological warfare is your choice of weapon, do bring it on. You are getting your 15 minutes of fame, but as always, you aren't using your real name. So guess what, it doesn't count that way.
Best,
Penny Alesi
---edit by Kurt---

This is not Penta. This user is different from Penta.

----end edit by Kurt----
penny

Postby penny » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:51 pm

To Deathelm:
Actually, I just changed my mind, which is a woman's perogative. I blocked you on Facebook because you were a lunatic. You made some horrible remarks to me and I saw your drawings on one of your blogs, and it scared the bejesus out of me. RYAN WALSH is your real name and now you can go away.
Penny Alesi
---edit by Kurt---

This is not Penta. This user is different from Penta.

----end edit by Kurt----
penny

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe