The further (alleged) adventures of Jack Idema

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: The further (alleged) adventures of Jack Idema

Postby Ronbo » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:49 pm

At last report Jack Idema is still in the Bunker at Casa Blanca (White House) in Mexico and killing cats.

Note: Penny is Idema's ex-wife who he infected with HIV and now dying of AIDS.

I knew he would do this to my cat. I have tried for 5 months to get Tinka back to the States. No one helped me. I guess giving me credit card debt, taking my belongings, ruining me financially, physically, mentally & emotionally wasn't enough. The non-stop harassing, bullying & stalking wasn't enough. He had to torture & kill my cat. It's time for the whole truth to come out. The following IM Skype message says it all. All I tried to do was walk away with everything I had left. I even quick deeded a building in my name for $10.00 measly dollars to get away. I was tired of all the evil & fraud.

<><>
<>
<><>
[2:00:06 AM] pennylane.black: You won't see me Monday, I walked away from it
[2:00:32 AM] pennylane.black: That's why I wasn't there last time either
[2:02:56 AM] tfsaber: too bad, too sad, you are now a defendant....
[2:08:07 AM] tfsaber: lets see who wins.............
[2:09:23 AM] tfsaber: PS: the cat is dead...
[2:15:35 AM] pennylane.black: I knew you would kill my cat. You hated me & he had to die.
[2:23:01 AM] pennylane.black: That makes you the winner. Hope you feel good about yourself now.
[2:32:21 AM] pennylane.black: Why did you kill Tinka? How? Did you at least bury him? When did he die?
[2:35:08 AM] pennylane.black: Did he suffer? Please tell me.
[2:37:45 AM] pennylane.black: Was it quick? Please tell me
[2:38:27 AM] pennylane.black: Nina is she okay? How is she taking this?
[2:39:20 AM] pennylane.black: Nina has to be devastated, she loved him. Please tell me
[2:40:53 AM] pennylane.black: Please tell me what happened
[2:41:31 AM] pennylane.black: Did you kill him? Or did he die from a disease or bloat? PLEASE TELL ME
[2:42:36 AM] pennylane.black: I'm begging you to tell me when & how my cat died
[2:44:02 AM] pennylane.black: Why won't you tell me? Please tell me
[2:44:55 AM] pennylane.black: Did you bury or cremate him? PLEASE TELL ME
[2:48:05 AM] pennylane.black: Why didn't you tell me when he died????????????????????
[2:48:41 AM] pennylane.black: Maybe I could of at least talked to him on the phone before he passed over. Why didn't you let me know?
[2:50:08 AM] pennylane.black: Why didn't you let me talk to him before it happened?
[2:52:11 AM] pennylane.black: Please tell me how Tinka died & when please I'm begging you
[2:57:51 AM] pennylane.black: This is omnipotent evil personified not even letting me know when my cat died & how you are the most toxic human being and I use the term loosely that ever existed you will go to hell for this you know. And not even answering me about how my cat died surpasses any other rotten thing you have ever done hands down. You can't even let me know how Tinka's life ended & you knew Tinka meant the world to me.
[2:59:01 AM] pennylane.black: I thought you cared about animals at least I guess that's gone too
[2:59:41 AM] pennylane.black: One more time---------I am begging you-------------when & how did Tinka die?
[3:11:30 AM] pennylane.black: Please Please Please Please Please Please I am begging you tell me what happened to my cat? How did he die?
Posted by Penny at 9:47 AM

Link:

http://ronbosoldier.blogspot.com/2010/1 ... tinka.html
Ronbo
Master of Sock Puppets

Postby coldharvest » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:20 pm

So when are you going to the clinic to get your bad news Ronbo?
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Ronbo » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:32 pm

coldharvest wrote:So when are you going to the clinic to get your bad news Ronbo?

What bad news? I don't fuck little girls and boys like your Prophet did.
Ronbo
Master of Sock Puppets

Postby coldharvest » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:11 am

Ronbo wrote:
coldharvest wrote:So when are you going to the clinic to get your bad news Ronbo?

What bad news? I don't fuck little girls and boys like your Prophet did.

Oh, of course you haven't
but you have slept with Jack, right?
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby rickshaw92 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:32 am

RYP wrote:Will John Goodman play her in the movie version?

Thats a her? Aint that Michael J Fox?
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Kurt » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:08 pm

I cannot figure out why this person is even contacting him at all. People who seek control over others for their own indulgence would really get off on being contacted to be tormented by them.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Ronbo » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:05 am

Kurt wrote:I cannot figure out why this person is even contacting him at all. People who seek control over others for their own indulgence would really get off on being contacted to be tormented by them.

I agree with you, Kurt. Did you ever see, "The Blue Angel?" This successful German professor in the 1920s falls in love with a whore and she destroys him. What did he expect? Duh! That's what whores do. This is beyond sick. The only explanation I can come with in regards to the weird relationship of Jack and Penny Idema is that Penny wanted to commit suicide...Love and Death...I guess she got her wish.
Ronbo
Master of Sock Puppets

Postby coldharvest » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:13 pm

At least Jack still has you Ronbo.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Ronbo » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:32 am

coldharvest wrote:At least Jack still has you Ronbo.

"I already know the secrets, Jack Black Idema, I just wanted to hear them from you, silly savage!"(Idema and coldharvest in tender embrace)

THATS RIGHT FUCK YOU JACK IDEMA, FOR KILLING MY CAT. I DEMAND 10 DOLLARS FOR A NEW CAT. AND I SHALL CALL IT... PUSSY FUCKER HITLER FUCK HITLER IN HIS ASSHOLE, IM GOING TO RAPE THE SHIT OUT HIS BUTTHOLE WHEN I GET TO HEAVEN IMMA FIND HIM AND SUCK HIS COCKS\\ FUCK YOU MAN IM THE REAL AKA, DEATHELM GIVE ME A GUN I PEW PEW PEW EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM AFGHANIS PAKIS GERMANS AMERICANS CANADIANS CATS DOGS ALIGATORS YOU NAME IT IMMA SHOOT EVERYONE AND MYSELF AND RAPE MYSELF, AND CUT MY THROAT AND RAPE MY THROAT. and stuff. I hope This pleases you jack you crazy SOB How could you. how could you kell my cat Jack. Seriously though. I know everything there is to know about you. I know. I know that everything has turned against you, And that They wanted to see you suffer when you brought only good things to the people. I know the man you are. I know that Penny Loves you with all her heart. I know that Tinka isnt dead. I know everything that must be known right now. YOUR BIGGEST FAN E.T

Love and Kisses: coldharvest on Rest in Peace Tinka

I RATHER BE A BRAINWASHED FOLLOWER. BRAIN WASHING IS ALL I HAVE LEFT. I am CRAZIER THAN THE CRAZIERS. I LITERALLY AM. EVERYONE KNOWS ME ON THE INTERNETS, (Escpecially the artists). lol. Im crazyyyy. Crazy sob. I tell you Me=Crazy = Brainwashed

Tinka Will be sleeping underground tonight with the Worms man, Face it. Were all gunna die its just a matter of When and how. In this case, probably a 2x4 against the back of my head.

coldharvest a.k.a. Ryan Walsh http://jackidema.blogspot.com/
Ronbo
Master of Sock Puppets

Postby muskrat » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:33 am

Maybe I'm dumb, I have no idea what that link is about. Happy to keep it that way.

M.
the Rat is less about criminality per se but the importance and sheer fun of using one's intellect, skill and willpower to carve a survival niche into whatever inhospitable environment one finds oneself. Damn the imposed morality of the overlords. F
muskrat
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:33 am

....but Ronbo, you came here singing the praises of Jack, my amused contempt for Jack (Adios Infected Dick Sucker) Idema is well recorded.
All of your homo-erotic fantasies aside, he's your special friend not mine.....it's as easy as using the search function and seeing who Jack's biggest fan-boy is.
It's you Ms. Idema
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby JamesInTheWorld » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:45 pm

Jack Idema has AIDS?

~JITW
International Civilian Contractor Jobs
High Paying International Jobs
Iraq - Afghanistan - Asia - Europe
www.CivilianContractorJobs.com
JamesInTheWorld
I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A BUS

Postby coldharvest » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:53 pm

JamesInTheWorld wrote:Jack Idema has AIDS?

~JITW

Yes, he's dying of Afghan Induced Dick Sucking.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby RYP » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:27 pm

RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby Ronbo » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:47 pm

coldharvest wrote:....but Ronbo, you came here singing the praises of Jack, my amused contempt for Jack (Adios Infected Dick Sucker) Idema is well recorded.
All of your homo-erotic fantasies aside, he's your special friend not mine.....it's as easy as using the search function and seeing who Jack's biggest fan-boy is.
It's you Ms. Idema

All kidding aside_

As I've said many times before I knew Idema briefly 15 years ago. My impression of him then was that he was a phony with some very interesting adventures. I put him down as basically harmless, but leading some sort of Walter Mitty existence. In some fictional stories of mine, I used a character based on my idea of who was the real Idema.

Sadly, the real Keith, Jack, Black Jack, Jack Black (whatever) Idema is about as corrupt and degenerate as they come - a typical psychopath who cares only for himself.

The real Idema is a monster who with certain knowledge of being infected with AIDS has unprotected sex with a woman who loved him, and thus condemned her to a slow, horrible death. This after he ripped her off...

ANYHOW_

Idema has been pretty well outed. He cannot return to the USA without being immediately arrested for a number of crimes. In Mexico charges have been leveled against him, although he avoids arrest by bribes. Idema is pretty much isolated and when his money runs out, the wolves move in to feast on what's left of him after AIDS does its work.

I suppose slow death by AIDS is pretty terrible punishment for his crimes.

I'm still thinking seriously of writing a book about a character based on Idema, but the protagonist will more like Hitler than Walter Mitty.
Ronbo
Master of Sock Puppets

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe