The further (alleged) adventures of Jack Idema

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

The further (alleged) adventures of Jack Idema

Postby Ronbo » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:27 pm

Jack Idema:

The story opened with the tale of the Russian man pack nukes.

Then came three years of federal prison with escape attempts and riots.

Next was the Afghanistan adventure that featured conspiracy, fraud, torture and ended again in prison.

In the last episode Jack Idema was plotting the overthrow of the USA federal government with Ronbo and others.

http://jackidema.blogspot.com/

In this latest chapter, our hero has embraced the dark side with shades of HIV, alcohol and cocaine coursing thru his system to make a Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid style Last Stand in Latin America surrounded by hundreds of Mexican troops.

http://ronbosoldier.blogspot.com/2010/0 ... -jack.html

What is true about Jack Idema?

Maybe Robert Pelton knows the real deal.
Ronbo
Master of Sock Puppets

Re: The further (alleged) adventures of Jack Idema

Postby RYP » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:57 pm

all I know is what I read in the papers. Idema always acted like he was a tranny bottom. That's why I figured he liked to spend so much time in prison. Maybe there's some kinda coked out luchadora, Robert Rodriquez, Village People, Quentin Taratino thing about him wanting to be famous for going out as Dahmer dirtbag in backwater Mexico.

Here's more... but you should wash your eyeballs after reading the stories...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Idema

Bacalar Mexico
In early August, 2010 a series of articles in local newspapers like NotiCaribe, Diario Del Quintana Roo, radio and sipse.com in Quintana Roo described Idema as suffering from AIDs and syphilis, drugging, kidnapping and abusing his wife and engaged in orgies with local boy, transvestites and women. Blogo del Narco and Wired DangerRoom have published detailed information on his recent activities.

RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby Ronbo » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:34 pm

O HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN!

Say it ain't so, Jack! :-)

Jeez! And all of us wanna-be-special-forces-heroes like Ronbo wanted El Jacko to go down in a blaze of glory and shooting it out with (Muslim terrorists, federal SWAT teams, or hundreds of Mexican troops, take your pick) and very hetrosexual (the last item being the most important to wanna-bes)

Say it ain't so, Jack! You have ruined many good book deals, to say nothing of the movie rights about the MACHO EL JACKO!
Ronbo
Master of Sock Puppets

Postby RYP » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:42 pm

Yes its like a Sergio Leone western except Jack is wearing a dress and high heels

RYP

Postby Kurt » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:06 pm

Jumping Jesus Ronbo.

I just went to your site in the link above and all I have to say is:

Wow.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Ronbo » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:40 pm

Kurt wrote:Jumping Jesus Ronbo.

I just went to your site in the link above and all I have to say is:

Wow.

Yes, Kurt, I steal the best stuff from all over the web, you how us federal ex-cons are - "We only steal the best and the most, which is the reason we became federal prisoners"...Sorry I didn't see the Jack Idema stuff until this morning. I must say I'm shocked the old boy went queer (not that there is anything wrong with being queer!) but when I knew Jack at FCI Butner he gave no evidence of queerness. I mean in prison if you're gay, you get Bubba over to your cell to give you a wedding proposal. But nothing like that happened to Jack, nor did I hear any rumors of Idema being homosexual in those days. In fact, the only thing I heard about Jack from my fellow prisoners was that they thought he was Hitler reborn, and thus a person to be admired and followed; a righteous con. This made him very popular in the Aryan Nation community who helped him plan the Butner prison riot.

This was in the fall of 1994 at FCI Butner. Jack talked the Catholic priest into letting us use the prison chapel for a "prayer meeting" of poor fallen Catholic boys. This meant no guards and absolute privacy for an hour. All the righteous white nationalist cons (and myself since I was a friend of Jack) met to plot the overthrow of the Butner prison administration. Unfortunately the proposed coup never took place because a snitch ratted us out. The next day everyone at that meeting was thrown in the hole (solitary) which really wasn't that bad at Butner, and as an added benefit we could listen to Jack denounce the government, the guards, the president, Congress and snitches for hours on end without repeating himself and making some very valid points. Many of us took notes and started lawsuits against the government based on his polemics. On the third or fourth day Jack escaped from solitary (with a little help from his friends) and went to the Mess Hall at noon where the Warden was always to be found because he could eat free. I understand Jack's complaint to the Warden was that security at Butner really sucked and the Captain should be fired, as he had just escaped from "The Hole."

Kurt, I think you wrote the script to the ending of Jack's latest adventure...UNLESS, he really is all ate up with disease and decides to go out in a police assisted suicide. Even back in the Butner days he had a loyal fan club of scores who believe anything he says, so any ending to his life story he wants to author will be believed as the gospel truth and transmitted to the world. He may actually leave this planet as the result of a gunfight with the Mexicans who are hated by many in the Southwest. A sort of Alamo redux with himself cast in the role of Davey Crockett.
Ronbo
Master of Sock Puppets

Postby Kurt » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:09 pm

If he is a walking venereal disease then who knows (both syph and HIV can lead to dementia). I am a bit reluctant to say he has these conditions because the Mexican press says he does. (the best source is the newspaper talked to the doctor's brother who diagnosed him...not exactly a top source).

I still think he will negotiate something....if his brain is in tact.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Rhah » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:30 pm

Kurt wrote:If he is a walking venereal disease then who knows (both syph and HIV can lead to dementia). I am a bit reluctant to say he has these conditions because the Mexican press says he does. (the best source is the newspaper talked to the doctor's brother who diagnosed him...not exactly a top source).

I still think he will negotiate something....if his brain is in tact.

Look at what happened to Al Capone because of the syph, a babbling wackado all the way to his death bed in Florida
"I am content to die as are all our comrades. But I will not let myself be slaughtered like a sheep. I would rather face the blow. Strike straight at my face and watch carefully if I pale at all.”
Rhah
BFCus Regularus

Postby RYP » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:08 am

police assisted suicide

you have to work real hard to get the mexican police to kill you. Maybe Cartel assisted suicide would be a better bet.
RYP

Postby JamesInTheWorld » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:50 am

That dude is still around?

~JITW
International Civilian Contractor Jobs
High Paying International Jobs
Iraq - Afghanistan - Asia - Europe
www.CivilianContractorJobs.com
JamesInTheWorld
I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A BUS

Postby JamesInTheWorld » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:52 am

~JITW
International Civilian Contractor Jobs
High Paying International Jobs
Iraq - Afghanistan - Asia - Europe
www.CivilianContractorJobs.com
JamesInTheWorld
I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A BUS

Postby RYP » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:09 pm

good post james, succint and the point

Angry lesbians attack gay jack...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/vp ... 3#38842053

Rachel Maddow
RYP

Postby Kurt » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:41 pm

RYP wrote:good post james, succint and the point

Angry lesbians attack gay jack...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/vp ... 3#38842053

Rachel Maddow

Wow...her gloating was almost a turn-on.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby LechoZX » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:49 pm

Kurt wrote:
RYP wrote:
Rachel Maddow

Wow...her gloating was almost a turn-on.

She might even be good looking if she didn't have the haircut of a teenage boy.
Blah person
LechoZX
BFCus Regularus

Postby muskrat » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:24 am

She might even be good looking if she didn't have the haircut of a teenage boy.

A honey trap for Jack?

M.
the Rat is less about criminality per se but the importance and sheer fun of using one's intellect, skill and willpower to carve a survival niche into whatever inhospitable environment one finds oneself. Damn the imposed morality of the overlords. F
muskrat
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe