The further (alleged) adventures of Jack Idema

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: The further (alleged) adventures of Jack Idema

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:20 am

I guess I just declared myself.
Sri Lanky

Postby Deathelm » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:32 pm

So he posts my random stupid shit on his blogspot along with some random photos

Then Decided to delete his blogspot. And then Die.

Shit sucks man =(

As soon as I find his blogspot, and try communicate with the legend. He dies.

I didnt know he had aids, or had affairs.

All I know is that he helped Afghans, and try hunting for bin ladin

To me he dosnt seem like a evil, viscous character like the others have made him out to believe.
Its all deluded with negativity about Idema.

Sure I can see him as a drug user and drinker. but thats common.
Him taking afghan cock in the ass I dont think so. Unless he was raped.
And maybe he contracted aids somehow else? maybe when he was helping afghan people he may have contracted it maybe afghan civilian was cut bad and maybe he had a cut and you know?
Im sure there are afghans with aids, and if they have a open cut and if jack had a open cut maybe he contracted it that way.,
I just dont see Jack, taking part in homosexual acts' I just dont.

But there is possibility he isnt dead. I wouldnt know for sure'

But obviously Jack Idema had many high up friends' There is alot of mystery, seems to be gettin worse over the years.
I still firmly believe he is alive- I think he has retired from his active duty or that he wishes to remain out of the media. Out of all the politics, the drama, bureaucracy of things. Maybe he decided to op out of the game completely. All his connection and ties, it would seem possible. With all this military, and pentagon stuff, Senators, presidents. All these high ranking people. Pull some strings perhaps? He was way too controversial. Certain conditions and agreements could of been lay out for Jack to obey?

Im just speaking about the possibilities.
My personal belief is he still alive. But at same time. Sure he is dead then.

And who knows. Maybe Jack was ultimately the one involved in discovering the where abouts Bin laden really was.

Im speculating.
Deathelm

Postby JITW » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:49 pm

Why are we still talking about this dude?

~JITW
DEATH VALLEY MAGAZINE
The Magazine for Professional Adventurers and Interesting People
http://www.deathvalleymag.com
JITW
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:22 pm

JITW wrote:Why are we still talking about this dude?

~JITW

you and I aren't
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Ronbo » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:10 pm

Deathelm wrote:Come on now, I know a devil when I see a devil.

Jack Idema is no devil

Hello Ryan Walsh - the gay psycho of British Columbia, Canada - Breaking News this morning - Jack Idema is still dead!
Ronbo
Master of Sock Puppets

Postby Deathelm » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:15 pm

When the Idema threats from Mexico failed to bring Penny back into his camp, he begin to send Penny's elderly parents emails laced with vulgarities and filled with lewd photos taken from the orgies he forced her to participate in under torture threats. The failure of this attempt to get Penny back on the Idema side caused El Jacko to double down and call Penny's parents long distance to make threats of jailing them "as co-conspirators" (!) and calling their terminally ill daughter "a whore." These emails and audio recordings (that will be published on the Internet at a later date) are disgusting to read and hear, especially as senior citizens should be not subjected to that kind of harassment.

Lets see these gay orgy photos. Ronbo I dont believe you

All these accusations. Just to insult and make Jack Idema look like a orgy sex slave.

How dose Jack go from, Saving Afghan people getting them treatment to. Sex orgy slave driver. Goes from one extreme to another. How?

All it is right now is nonsense and jibber jabber coming from Ronbos blogspot.
Deathelm

Postby coldharvest » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:25 pm

Deathelm wrote:Saving Afghan people getting them treatment to.

show me proof of that
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby RYP » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:50 pm

"Lets see these gay orgy photos. Ronbo I dont believe you"

I have seen them.He posted them on cruising sites. He also dated a tranny truck stop hooker. Unfortunately I cannot unsee them but I can attest to the veracity of Jack's bungholyness. Just imagine a Mexican roto rooter ad with Idema as the clogged drain.

Jack got stuffed more than your Thanksgiving Turkey.
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby Deathelm » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:43 pm

I cannot find the youtube video. But he was a field medic'

He was healing afghans'

In the one youtube video They loaded the girl up and brought her to a medical station in there jeep. I believe the young afghan girls leg was badly injured.

RYP- If you seen them then I wish to see them also. Because Im at disbelief.

Do you not see the spectrum here. There is the left wing and right wing. The left wing being full supporters of jack as fans' (as you would call it) and then there is the right spectrum, Who think Jack is a worthless dog shit, his reputation was all a false, A homosexual, psychophant, a backstabber, a merchant of death and disease' la la laaaaa

Not only that didnt jack idema mention coldharvest in his blog? And why.

All this information and all these people surrounding this. Ronbos latest court video posting..

Wasnt it mention before that Idema was trashing the place and vandalising everything. Yet there was only 1 instance of a hole in a wall and a supposed "Break and entry" as mentioned in the court video

I do believe, The hate towards jack Idema is from Ronbo. So tell me why has Jack Idema betray you? Why do you have such animosity toward Idema? How long have you had this animosity and when did it first start?

How come this thread hasnt died and keeps resurrecting? Becuase the fans want to know the truth'
And the fact that ronbo hasnt let any of this die either' hes always updating his blog with new jack idema information and hate bits.
Deathelm

Postby coldharvest » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:20 am

Deathelm wrote:I cannot find the youtube video. But

A YouTube video was to be your proof? and you can't find it?
swing and a miss

They loaded the girl up and brought her to a medical station in there jeep. I believe the young afghan girls leg was badly injured.

.....yeah
A guy who fake-assed his life couldn't possibly fake-ass a video.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Deathelm » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:10 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK_zBdWr6dI

I still believe Jack wanted to get incarcerated in Afghanistan, Why? Because that's where all the top massouds commanders were. lol

What prison do you know allows drinking? If this is prison Sign me up'
Thats odd wouldn't you say? allowed all this freedom in jail along with massouds high ranking commanders. broadcasting capabilities, phones, booze, tvs.
Sounds like a good time. A real good time, Hell Even I want to be thrown in a afghan prison after seeing how they are treated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT32fJzJ1zU

You think a afghan prision would be the worst place on earth to end up. Instead it looks like a 5 Star Afghan hotel.

Who was paying the bill for all these accommodations I wonder... Whos power and authority could make this happen? I dont think the prison Guards said "Here have this free booze I found Inmate"

For someone who is a Civilian from America who packed his bags for Afghanistan. With the American government not recognizing him as part of the military a Non member of the military. All this special special treatment in a Afghan Prison..

Hmmm......

I suppose any civilian can just pack there bags head to afghanistan, torture a bunch of afghans and then be rewarded with a nice comfort stay at the Hilton' Executive Suite' Afghan Prison. Sounds like a good bargain. Wouldnt you agree? Sounds Like a Hell of a Deal!!!!
Deathelm

Postby flipflop » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:09 am

It's a mad world out there

Cheers you bunch of entertaining cunts
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Kurt » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:51 pm

If there was a crap prison here in the USA that had an option of having a party room with a media center, booze, and sex and someone was willing to foot the bill for me, I seriously think I would want to go to that prison too.

"Kurt, you will be on a floor filled with waifish women who are jailed on trumped up charges"

"I...I...I'm sorry for my crimes. I....I...I.. I hope my fellow inmates like Joy Division"

"You better watch yourself in the shower. These women get pretty angry that there is no conditioner available. There is no makeup either but they don't need it."

"What is the best way to not get parole here?"

I swear to god, 4 years locked up in a smoky room filled with booze and people I want to have sex with would just be like college but without having to go to classes. I would take that now. But there are no such things as Waif Prisons. Waifs just get peppersprayed by fat men who are scared of them and they do not get jailed. If they did I would not be sent to Waif Jail. I would be sent to a prison where I would have to befriend white collar criminals and maybe someone who murdered his mother 20 years ago.

So to Jack a Prison filled with swarthy men from a culture that is pretty OK with "experimenting" to the point that they have gotten very good at it is my equivalent of of being imprisoned with a bunch of women who wear second hand clothes, don't wear bras, think I am clever and like The Gories. So of course he wanted to go to prison.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Chimborazo » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:17 pm

Deathelm wrote:Him taking afghan cock in the ass I dont think so. Unless he was raped.
And maybe he contracted aids somehow else? maybe when he was helping afghan people he may have contracted it maybe afghan civilian was cut bad and maybe he had a cut and you know?
Im sure there are afghans with aids, and if they have a open cut and if jack had a open cut maybe he contracted it that way.,
I just dont see Jack, taking part in homosexual acts' I just dont.

Not so unbelievable considering you've been blowing him ever since you started posting in this thread.
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:34 pm

Chimborazo wrote:Not so unbelievable considering you've been blowing him ever since you started posting in this thread.

slamdunk
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe